Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still very much working class though and would’ve worked in professional careers. Wonder why that work ethic hasn’t been inherited. Elmo just seems like he’s lost for direction and motivation.

Reactions: 5
Still very much working class though and would’ve worked in professional careers. Wonder why that work ethic hasn’t been inherited. Elmo just seems like he’s lost for direction and motivation.
How could you not.. niamh would suck the soul out of you with all her carry on. She’s insufferable

Reactions: 16
I’m not sure I’d call them working class, all three of the boys went to St. Conleth’s at €6,050 a year. The parents paid €109k to privately educate their sons. Idk if I’d call that working class? It’s certainly not within the reach of the everyman anyway. Nor is a Sandymount address.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I’m not sure I’d call them working class, all three of the boys went to St. Conleth’s at €6,050 a year. The parents paid €109k to privately educate their sons. Idk if I’d call that working class? It’s certainly not within the reach of the everyman anyway. Nor is a Sandymount address.
I meant they both seem to work for their money. They’re middle class by class definition but they don’t live on a trust fund by any means

Reactions: 3
Alex’s post he just put up really makes me think that maybe this is all for attention.
Yeah and coming off private to post it. If it was genuine and Alex was properly blindsided by Casey’s statement, I don’t think Niamh would have been able to control herself. There would have been a rant for the ages on stories.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah and coming off private to post it. If it was genuine and Alex was properly blindsided by Casey’s statement, I don’t think Niamh would have been able to control herself. There would have been a rant for the ages on stories.
I don’t know, I kinda believe it. They had been pretty much non-existent on social media in the last couple months. Casper’s song took off and they released two songs after Blue Razz that flopped. Plus Casper had posted on TikTok during the week that he’s bringing out a new song in June.
---
Although…

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've read here and on a few others for months but never made an account but I felt I have to, I have no insider gossip at all but I will say that is not a publicity stunt at all they are done whatever went down even if it was recently but I doubt it the minute casper released a solo song I knew it was coming their only and last appearance was in limerick I think? That was cause they had to, the min he went solo I knew it was coming his solo single is brill let's be honest it's done better than any versatile song ever and even versatiles songs in the past including blue razz it was caspers verse that went viral I'd love to know what happened but we probably never will niamh won't make a insta or tiktok about it cause she's been told not to so dont expect it, regardless casper made the right choice he was carrying that group none of Alex's verse went viral cause they were shite casper made the right decision to drop the dead weight and go solo facts, I would love to know what happend with them but will never find put unfortunately

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've read here and on a few others for months but never made an account but I felt I have to, I have no insider gossip at all but I will say that is not a publicity stunt at all they are done whatever went down even if it was recently but I doubt it the minute casper released a solo song I knew it was coming their only and last appearance was in limerick I think? That was cause they had to, the min he went solo I knew it was coming his solo single is brill let's be honest it's done better than any versatile song ever and even versatiles songs in the past including blue razz it was caspers verse that went viral I'd love to know what happened but we probably never will niamh won't make a insta or tiktok about it cause she's been told not to so dont expect it, regardless casper made the right choice he was carrying that group none of Alex's verse went viral cause they were shite casper made the right decision to drop the dead weight and go solo facts, I would love to know what happend with them but will never find put unfortunately
So you know that Niamh was told not to comment on it, even though she kinda has.. see post above. But yet, you don’t know anything about what happened 🤔
Hiya Kim 👋 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry but I can't read this with not a single full stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sure they're playing at a festival in Canada in 2 weeks. Wonder will that go ahead? Awks

Side note, I had a nose on Alex's account. His ex is stunning. He seriously fumbled there. Going from that to the self diagnosis queen, kneevo 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hang on am I not Irish if I don’t Irish dance 💃🏻
No if you can't Irish dance you need written approval from her. Girl wants a united Ireland but now being Irish comes with terms and conditions so since an overwhelming majority in the north (0% of unionists and you'd be lucky to get 30% of republicans to fit her criteria) can't do any of those things is that now dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.