Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently alex commented wtf and casper deleted it
Not surprised, I seen it 5 mins after it was posted and thought it was strange it hadn't been shared from the Versatile account. I think Caspers fiancee could be a reason why they're not close anymore ,not Niamh.To be fair to her, Niamh seems to get along with their mutual friends,whereas Casey doesn't seem to hang with that group anymore,or at least he hasn't been in any posts or stories that are public. I have friends who went to see them in Limerick a few weeks ago and apparently after they finished their show, Casey left immediately with Kim and seemed "whipped" but Alex stayed on longer to take pictures with people.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
How long until Kneevo comes on ranting and raving about it.
And I am HERE for it 😂 Casper will slay her 😂😂😂
---
Not surprised, I seen it 5 mins after it was posted and thought it was strange it hadn't been shared from the Versatile account. I think Caspers fiancee could be a reason why they're not close anymore ,not Niamh.To be fair to her, Niamh seems to get along with their mutual friends,whereas Casey doesn't seem to hang with that group anymore,or at least he hasn't been in any posts or stories that are public. I have friends who went to see them in Limerick a few weeks ago and apparently after they finished their show, Casey left immediately with Kim and seemed "whipped" but Alex stayed on longer to take pictures with people.
Yea I do think she’s trying to make a name for herself designing their gear and wants Casper to come across all “pure” and “refined” rather than chilling with “roughians” 😂 that are so rough they’re squatting in mammies spare Sandyford bedroom 😂

Reactions: 11
How long until Kneevo comes on ranting and raving about it.
Hoping she does, there has to have been a falling out. Deleted Alex's comment,seems to have blocked them both,used I and not we, and the announcement wasn't shared from Versatile s account. They apparently were meant to have new music too. There has to be drama.
---
Kneevo yoko Ono lol
To be fair to Niamh,she may have bad daily habits but I do believe she was partly responsible for Blue Razz doing well last summer by constantly doing TikToks to it and having her TikTok/influencer friends sharing it,which is what Casey did to have Simmer Down do so well,although the TikTok shares by Miriam etc seemed to be organic. Both catchy songs tbf. I think Kim may have encouraged Casey to leave and go solo, Versatile seems to just be toxic and probably won't return to their 2019 peak no matter what they release because of the Erica Cody and Deplatform Versatile movement. Plus Caseys solo song is catchier than anything Versatile have released (bar Blue Razz) in years
---
---

Yea I do think she’s trying to make a name for herself designing their gear and wants Casper to come across all “pure” and “refined” rather than chilling with “roughians” 😂 that are so rough they’re squatting in mammies spare Sandyford bedroom 😂
She'd want to design better outfits,I'm sure she's a lovely girl but the outfits she puts on Casey including the "bulletproof vest" that looks like a swimming vest are a bit embarrassing, he dresses himself better.
---
Wonder when Alex will put out his own official statement. Versatile's manager shared the statement on his story and did a post about it. I wonder was Alex actually blindsided by the announcement (seems so by the wtf comment) or if he just didn't want Versatile to end and was pushing for them to stay together? After being together for so long and being friends since children, I think it's mad that Casey and his manager have posted that Versatile are splitting,but not Alex or the Versatile account.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Kneevo yoko Ono lol
Yoko No No
---
Not following each other anymore on instagram. Casper probably posted the statement then blocked Elmo. Can’t say I blame him 🤣
You’ll know if they’ve blocked if they aren’t in the tagged section of each others Insta any more
---
---

Who’s in sandyford?
---
Called it 🤣🙌🏻

IMG_3541.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine the carnage in that gaf now, I'd say hes upstairs writing diss tracks and shes out the back clattering the pavement on tik tok to the wolfetones in a palestine scarf trying to think up her next personality 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Imagine the carnage in that gaf now, I'd say hes upstairs writing diss tracks and shes out the back clattering the pavement on tik tok to the wolfetones in a palestine scarf trying to think up her next personality 🙄
This is too accurate. I’m in bits 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t blame them for cutting ties because I don’t see Elmo doing anything other than gaming and smoking. Casper is ambitious with a bit of drive. He also has very different values than Elmo so he gains nothing by them working together. As to their friendship outside of their business relationship well that needs a lot of work if Casper can do that publicly but without forewarning Elmo which it seems is the case here.

Reactions: 13
I don’t blame them for cutting ties because I don’t see Elmo doing anything other than gaming and smoking. Casper is ambitious with a bit of drive. He also has very different values than Elmo so he gains nothing by them working together. As to their friendship outside of their business relationship well that needs a lot of work if Casper can do that publicly but without forewarning Elmo which it seems is the case here.
I would say a lot of tit has gone down between them in the last few months
---
WAKE UP KNEEVO 😂😂😂😂 cannot wait for her mad rant about this 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I would say a lot of tit has gone down between them in the last few months
---
WAKE UP KNEEVO 😂😂😂😂 cannot wait for her mad rant about this 🙈
I'm mad for her to do a TikTok live or post something about it.Dont leave us hanging. Give the people what they want Kneevo 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know and the one time there's not a peep out of her 🙈
I just went on her TikTok to see if there were any comments on her recent videos. Someone commented something like give us the Versatile tea,another girl replied saying Alex's story 😫 and Niamh liked that comment. Seems to support the idea that there must have been a falling out/ Alex was blindsided or it was a sudden decision to split!
Niamh girly if you're reading this thread please post something. Or get Alex to release a proper statement.

Reactions: 7
She won’t be happy when this video comes across her FYP, a young person actually living in the North sharing his views on a United Ireland and how it’s much more nuanced than Ireland’s #1 patriot would like to think.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.