Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the podcast. If it was 30 mins long it’d be 15 mins of “ehmmms” and 15 mins of illnesses.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What kind of accent will the podcast be recorded in does anyone know? D4? Inner city Dublin? Australian 😂😂😂
Jamaican probably
---
Talk about an over inflated sense of self that she thinks she’s got the work ethic or intelligence to put a podcast together. Watch this crash and burn like everything else she tries.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s just said on live she’s starting a podcast and is doing a test run of it today
Podcast kneevo era!

We're 5 (nearly 6) months into the year, how many poxy eras has she had now?!
---
thought it was youtube 😅 even worse
She already tried and failed at yt. Early of/tiktok caravan days. Idk if she removed her channel or not but I remember her and the fella she was riding at the time the one she accused of hitting her, then back-tracked on. The dope that was found out to be on here, yep kneevo has tried her hand at a lot of things.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've read here and on a few others for months but never made an account but I felt I have to, I have no insider gossip at all but I will say that is not a publicity stunt at all they are done whatever went down even if it was recently but I doubt it the minute casper released a solo song I knew it was coming their only and last appearance was in limerick I think? That was cause they had to, the min he went solo I knew it was coming his solo single is brill let's be honest it's done better than any versatile song ever and even versatiles songs in the past including blue razz it was caspers verse that went viral I'd love to know what happened but we probably never will niamh won't make a insta or tiktok about it cause she's been told not to so dont expect it, regardless casper made the right choice he was carrying that group none of Alex's verse went viral cause they were shite casper made the right decision to drop the dead weight and go solo facts, I would love to know what happend with them but will never find put unfortunately
Hi Kneevo 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Magaluff? LUFF??? How come she literally can’t pronounce anything correctly? Dense fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No idea who she is or her place in the world, I keep saying it. Girl has alot of soul searching to do.

Reactions: 4
There is simply no way on gods green earth that a woman who is out of breath from 10 seconds of “Irish dancing” ran 5km, she literally just didn’t do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She said on a live the other night Alex and her are moving out in a month or two and that's why her "brand" has been delayed. That she couldn't be dealing with launching it while she's so busy with a move.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is simply no way on gods green earth that a woman who is out of breath from 10 seconds of “Irish dancing” ran 5km, she literally just didn’t do that.
And a chest infection and on steroids. Seriously if U need to be on steroids for a chest infection you are feckin sick and I assume can barely breath between choking with the cough. Get a grip kneevo

Reactions: 19
Agreed but aren’t all the instahuns on a running buzz at the moment, Charlene, aideen kate, paintedbyciara, eabha o’Donoghue so naturally she’s got to jump on that band wagon too. She couldn’t run the length of herself otherwise she’d have told us all along how much of a runner she is. Do us a favour and just be real for one day!

Reactions: 14
she probably half jogged to the shop for a a can of
Monster and had a fag hanging out of her mouth the whole way.
no way could she run anywhere with Her smokers lung and botched arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
And a chest infection and on steroids. Seriously if U need to be on steroids for a chest infection you are feckin sick and I assume can barely breath between choking with the cough. Get a grip kneevo
I also don’t believe this for a second. There is no way she’d have let us away with not knowing she was getting steroids for a chest infection, she never even built up the fact that she potentially had a chest infection on her Stories, let alone the fact that she would have had to contact a doctor to get a prescription! Not buying it.

Reactions: 10
I also don’t believe this for a second. There is no way she’d have let us away with not knowing she was getting steroids for a chest infection, she never even built up the fact that she potentially had a chest infection on her Stories, let alone the fact that she would have had to contact a doctor to get a prescription! Not buying it.
Sure she would be asking all her followers first off what could be wrong with her then the next day would be could someone recommend a GP then I can't get an appointment for 2 weeks then il have to go private hospital 😂 noway she wouldn't give us the run down on her sickness ordeals

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.