Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've read here and on a few others for months but never made an account but I felt I have to, I have no insider gossip at all but I will say that is not a publicity stunt at all they are done whatever went down even if it was recently but I doubt it the minute casper released a solo song I knew it was coming their only and last appearance was in limerick I think? That was cause they had to, the min he went solo I knew it was coming his solo single is brill let's be honest it's done better than any versatile song ever and even versatiles songs in the past including blue razz it was caspers verse that went viral I'd love to know what happened but we probably never will niamh won't make a insta or tiktok about it cause she's been told not to so dont expect it, regardless casper made the right choice he was carrying that group none of Alex's verse went viral cause they were shite casper made the right decision to drop the dead weight and go solo facts, I would love to know what happend with them but will never find put unfortunately
Tbh as someone who's followed the group for the past 5/6 years, I think they started to drift apart when the Erica Cody drama and their album didn't do as well as it could have. Then their producer Evan left the group over a year ago to do his own solo stuff. I always thought Casey was passionate about making music and production whereas Alex was the brains behind the film/video making aspect of it. Alex made his own film Cat Burning Ultras last year/year before.
In the earlier days Alex had better verses but Casey carried Blue Razz.
I really don't think Niamh is responsible for them breaking up, I think they would have still split even if Alex was still with Emily. I think Niamh was partly responsible for Blue Razz taking off due to the TikToks and her friends sharing the song loads. Since the whole Erica Cody drama and virtue signallers tried to ruin their career back in 2020, I think the split was inevitable as Versatile could release anything but still be cancelled/not do as well. I also think Caseys new religious lifestyle has a part,there rarely/ never seems to be any posts/stories of him hanging with that group since Kim. Whereas Niamh seems to actually get on with them. (Applogies for the length )
---
I don't think there was a falling out,probably just drifted apart. From 2020, the Versatile name just seems to be a poisoned chalice and I think both lads probably now they'd be more successful or have a bit more longevity as solo artists, Caseys had over 4 million streams in just over a month - Versatile hasn't had numbers near that since 2019. They released 27 club last year and on Spotify at the time and still to this day, the artists credited are Versatile and each lads solo accounts. I think the split probably was planned since Evan left but maybe they kept going a bit longer to help launch Caseys solo stuff or to honour any booking commitments. (I'm not an insider and don't have any connections to anyone in the group, just a longtime follower so the above is just my guess).

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Niamh is paying for verification on Twitter now; another form of hypocrisy from her. Why is she giving money to a company owned by Elon Musk who have been actively censoring pro-Palestinian content? She also changed her name to the Irish version, probably to appear as a legitimate voice in the discourse.
To be fair, at least she is a voice and does have an influence otherwise people wouldn’t have typed in tattle and searched her name

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair, at least she is a voice and does have an influence otherwise people wouldn’t have typed in tattle and searched her name
What I dislike about her is that I don’t feel she’s talking about the Palestinian issues much for ethics, and more for personal gain and traction on TikTok. It’s the perfect way to detach from her OF image.
Half of the videos are cringey generic tiktoks with sounds that she sings along to etc

Reactions: 12
What I dislike about her is that I don’t feel she’s talking about the Palestinian issues much for ethics, and more for personal gain and traction on TikTok. It’s the perfect way to detach from her OF image.
Half of the videos are cringey generic tiktoks with sounds that she sings along to etc
She’ll do anything to shed that OF persona but unfortunately the internet is for life. She’s also not educated enough to speak on complex issues and too immature to realise that!

Reactions: 14
She's such a flipflop? for years she was like normalise OF etc etc and now she's won't even knowledge it? She doesn't have autism, she's just a flipflop. Goes with the trends, wants to be an Irish influencer now.

Reactions: 17
She's like an 11yr old that changes her mind every day about what she wants to be when she grows up. Honestly she isn't well in the head, a complete dope.

It’ll last as long as her clothing brand did 🤣
Who could listen to her? She screams in her videos …. It’s like everything she starts and never finishes… gym girl….. Irish dancing …. She’s going to try do politics of some sort … lol

Reactions: 10
Maybe that’s what was in her parcels, the cheap clothing from Ali express with a label slapped on it 😂
she said on a live maybe last week that the brand won’t be coming out until at least august so maybe they are at maxol or ali express has delayed posting the tit🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What kind of accent will the podcast be recorded in does anyone know? D4? Inner city Dublin? Australian 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's promoting voduz hair products but every video she posts she says ignore the state of my hair. If that's what voduz does to your hair you can keep it

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.