Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back posting anyways, going on about lost packages and being unwell. It’s like Groundhog Day

Reactions: 13
Elmo on his way to batter Casper for disbanding the one group they were both in even though he has become as lazy and unproductive as his other half

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone see she has story highlights you've to pay to see.

Is she back selling pictures of her flaps or are you paying to hear about her new self diagnosis?

Attachments

• Haha
Anyone see she has story highlights you've to pay to see.

Is she back selling pictures of her flaps or are you paying to hear about her new self diagnosis?
She’s got serious notions. Who’s paying to hear that one rabbit on bollox

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay so according to her GRWM finding a lipstick you love and using that every time you do your make up is a symptom of autism??? I’ve also been using only velvet teddy for about 10 years, it’s not autism ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Okay so according to her GRWM finding a lipstick you love and using that every time you do your make up is a symptom of autism??? I’ve also been using only velvet teddy for about 10 years, it’s not autism ffs
Well known fact that it's a sign of autism alongside putting a buttercup under your chin and if your chin goes yellow you like butter and if your hand is bigger than your face you have cancer. At this point everything is a sign of autism to her, putting both socks on before shoes that's autism, cereal before milk 100% autism, always write with the same hand? how did your school not know you were autistic

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well known fact that it's a sign of autism alongside putting a buttercup under your chin and if your chin goes yellow you like butter and if your hand is bigger than your face you have cancer. At this point everything is a sign of autism to her, putting both socks on before shoes that's autism, cereal before milk 100% autism, always write with the same hand? how did your school not know you were autistic
Breathing in and out is a sign too. She’s must be getting a massive amount of attention from this to keep up this nonsense. If you’re autistic who cares, you’re still not special. If you’re making it up for attention you’re the worst kind of human imaginable, detracting from real people’s conditions. Can’t take one thing she says seriously cos she flip flops that much. Pleb!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s definitely going to use those paid stories to speak about Versatile, easy cash grab for her and she knows there’ll be a ton of interest after Alex’s “wtf” comment.

Reactions: 5
I always thought alex was the more talented of the two if I'm honest. Don't particularly like their music except ketamine is ok. Caspers gf is def the reason

Reactions: 14
Do you… do you not put both socks on before you put your shoes on? Oh god, I’m booking an autism diagnosis as we speak.

I thought sock shoe, sock shoe was a sure sign of autism this whole time?
---
I always thought alex was the more talented of the two if I'm honest. Don't particularly like their music except ketamine is ok. Caspers gf is def the reason
Ya I agree, Elmo may have become a lazy so and so hanging around with Kneevo, but Kim has definitely changed Casper, and the Jesus Christ holier than thou look just doesn’t work in the Irish hip hop industry!

• Haha
There’s no way that this isn’t a massive publicity stunt so they can both release diss tracks and then come back together
---
I know Niamh says some outrageous things just to get a reaction from people but one I’ll never forget was her response to the Russell Brand documentary. She was posting TikToks supporting Russell and saying innocent until proven guilty and talking about how easy it is to ruin somebody’s name these days and saying she doesn’t believe the victims, even replying to peoples comments with videos saying there wasn’t proof etc. now imagine that was the reaction she got when she came out about her DV experience

Reactions: 10
There’s no way that this isn’t a massive publicity stunt so they can both release diss tracks and then come back together
---
I know Niamh says some outrageous things just to get a reaction from people but one I’ll never forget was her response to the Russell Brand documentary. She was posting TikToks supporting Russell and saying innocent until proven guilty and talking about how easy it is to ruin somebody’s name these days and saying she doesn’t believe the victims, even replying to peoples comments with videos saying there wasn’t proof etc. now imagine that was the reaction she got when she came out about her DV experience
Are they that clever? I might believe that if I thought Elmo was doing any work whatsoever. He just acts like his personality is fortnight and smoking. That’s what it is to come from money and not have to earn a living. Is he an only child does anyone know?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.