Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the bets she’s done Buckingham palace and has gotten a teacup with the king on it? 😂

she’ll come home as sky correspondent for English politics now, Tory this Tory that
I’d love to see her in her English Kneevo era 😂 she’s so hypocritical I wouldn’t put it past her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She referred to herself as having a d4 one beforr
She’s from feckin Drogheda, not Donnybrook. A grade gobshite this one. She’s one of those doses that if she lives in New York for a week she has a New York accent. I’m telling the lassie has zero clue who she is at a real core level and just trying to find somewhere she actually belongs but D4 ain’t it love.
[/QUOTE]
She's not even from there. She's from some country road 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She needs to duck off now. Im genuinely done. She’s lost and clinging to anything she thinks will bring her attention that she clearly craves.

Reactions: 12
1000% this is because of elmos association with kneevo, she has dragged him down to the depths of hell along with her he needs to open his eyes

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 29
1000% this is because of elmos association with kneevo, she has dragged him down to the depths of hell along with her he needs to open his eyes
I highly doubt Elmo will have a solo career, not in music anyway, atleast Cas will make it on his own and has the drive unlike the other two lazy lumps 🙄

Reactions: 16
I said ages ago that all wasn't well between Elmo and casper, id love to know exactly what happened they've been friends since they're kids and now it seems like they don't talk at all

Reactions: 27
can already see it wasn’t a mutual decision going by how Casper worded that post starting with ‘I’d like to announce’. As annoying as Casper is at least he seems to have drive and motivation to keep trying. He’s better off than letting someone who does nothing but lay in bed for the whole day and stay up all night playing Fortnite drag him down

Reactions: 25
It was inevitable really, they don’t seem to spend any time together any more. Used to always be hanging out together. I get they’re young and people evolve and change, but the over lap with Kneevo appearing on the scene can’t be a coincidence. Even on their supporting tour with snoop they didn’t seem to hang other than necessary times

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No shock. I always kind of laughed at Casper, I thought he was a bit of a lunatic but I have to admit his solo tune was very catchy & he put the work in on tik tok commenting on everyone sharing & dancing to it & dancing himself. I warmed to him a bit. It’s easy to see Kneevo has had a part in this. She’d drag anyone down.

Reactions: 21
Niamh is paying for verification on Twitter now; another form of hypocrisy from her. Why is she giving money to a company owned by Elon Musk who have been actively censoring pro-Palestinian content? She also changed her name to the Irish version, probably to appear as a legitimate voice in the discourse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Casper just unfollowed Alex in the last 5 minutes. I checked to see if they were following eachother about 5 minutes ago and they were and just seen a comment saying they arent following eachother and low and behold casper has unfollowed him

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just realised Casper blocked Niamh too 🤣 no longer following and posts Niamh has liked before no longer shows her as having liked them (sure sign of being blocked on IG).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.