Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See her enquiring about getting a UK sim card while she’s in NI?

Bet she is looking to change her TikTok account region over to the UK so she can get on the Creator Fund.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Bet she is looking to change her TikTok account region over to the UK so she can get on the Creator Fund.
Of course, she’s as transparent as a window. For the amount of time she spends in the UK she doesn’t need a sim for that. I’m over and back to the UK for work multiple times a year and my bills are not majorly different but that could be just my carrier. Anyway she’s minted right, why would increased phone bills bother her unless it’s not cost that’s her motivator 😉😉😉

Reactions: 5

For someone who hates the Brits she's no problem using the benefits when it suits her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
For someone who hates the Brits she's no problem using the benefits when it suits her
Hypocrisy personified. Where’s her staunch nationalist beliefs now. But sure we all know she flip flops her views all the time to suit whatever story she’s telling herself today.

Reactions: 12
On what planet does she have a Dublin accent?!??
She referred to herself as having a d4 one beforr
[/QUOTE]
She’s from feckin Drogheda, not Donnybrook. A grade gobshite this one. She’s one of those doses that if she lives in New York for a week she has a New York accent. I’m telling the lassie has zero clue who she is at a real core level and just trying to find somewhere she actually belongs but D4 ain’t it love.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone had commented on her TikTok saying she didn’t have a Dublin accent, and she said nearly verbatim “nooo trust me I sound like a d4 hun😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone had commented on her TikTok saying she didn’t have a Dublin accent, and she said nearly verbatim “nooo trust me I sound like a d4 hun😂😂
Just went to look for her page on tiktok and a page called kneevogonewild has come up.... my eyes 😭🤢

Reactions: 4
i can’t get over that lynott giveaway in the spar bag not even telling people what it is or having any decent interaction with them just basically throwing the box at them, at least show what they got 😂 i’d say lynott at raging

Reactions: 9
i can’t get over that lynott giveaway in the spar bag not even telling people what it is or having any decent interaction with them just basically throwing the box at them, at least show what they got 😂 i’d say lynott at raging
No sympathy, if you interact with work shy morons like this one you deserve all you get

Reactions: 13
What’s the bets she’s done Buckingham palace and has gotten a teacup with the king on it? 😂

she’ll come home as sky correspondent for English politics now, Tory this Tory that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.