Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also getting older and is now in her late 20s too so that will def have an impact on her. Doesn’t she have butt implants too? Really that doctor did her so dirty, like if never had a BBL and just gained weight she’d still look somewhat normal but because of the surgery she is so oddly shaped now 🤣
Definitely!! She’d probably look well with the weight if she hadn’t gotten all the surgeries. If only someone had told her !! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
No interest in taking care of herself either. Is she still jigging about at the Irish dancing classes

• Haha
I hate myself for even making the comment but she's looks unhealthy, her life style is showing on her body and her face. Not everyone needs or wants to be tiny but I think healthy is a better aspiration which looks different on everyone! She's not thick, but she is thick in the head, the delusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No interest in taking care of herself either. Is she still jigging about at the Irish dancing classes
When she does her tap dancing outside Elmo's house at her current state healthwise is the equivalent of a professional athlete smoking like a chimney, all she's missing is her dancing dress and wig

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys, am I naive in thinking every 27 y/o “culchie” would know how to light a fire? The fact she still has to text her dad on how to do normal day to day life tasks and then has to make a video about it baffles me

Reactions: 6
Guys, am I naive in thinking every 27 y/o “culchie” would know how to light a fire? The fact she still has to text her dad on how to do normal day to day life tasks and then has to make a video about it baffles me
Please dont tell me she insists shes a culchie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please dont tell me she insists shes a culchie
Yea when she’s sick of faking a weird D4 accent and playing the fool on Dublin bus she’s all of a sudden the biggest “culchie” as if she’s out cutting turf and spreading slurry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yea when she’s sick of faking a weird D4 accent and playing the fool on Dublin bus she’s all of a sudden the biggest “culchie” as if she’s out cutting turf and spreading slurry 😂
Yeah she’s said that they are farmers.

• Haha
She only mentioned in one that it was a free gift from lynott. I would be fuming if I was the company
Why they bothered in the first place is beyond me... She shows time and time again that it is not her strength, she is not a influencer. With her limited vocab and unprofessional chaotic carry on! I personally would stay well clear of any brand who decides this moron is a good PR choice, IMO its only an indication that the brand is cheapest of the cheap. Imagine some tool in marketing/PR got paid for putting this clown on their list.

Reactions: 12
Why they bothered in the first place is beyond me... She shows time and time again that it is not her strength, she is not a influencer. With her limited vocab and unprofessional chaotic carry on! I personally would stay well clear of any brand who decides this moron is a good PR choice, IMO its only an indication that the brand is cheapest of the cheap. Imagine some tool in marketing/PR got paid for putting this clown on their list.
And it backfired spectacularly when she mentioned it one 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.