Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth… she confirmed a while back that the ex was still around the Vila in Turkey which would indicate it’s not sold and she put in this offer over 100k months ago .. the math ain’t mathing

Reactions: 13
I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth… she confirmed a while back that the ex was still around the Vila in Turkey which would indicate it’s not sold and she put in this offer over 100k months ago .. the math ain’t mathing
Dont believe it either, neither of them have a Job 🤣🤣🤣 even two people in full time employment have issues, and were supposed to believe they bought a house! Unless it's on Sesame street!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she’ll never buy a house ffs, she sits round on her hole all day, no stable job or work experience, massive holes in her CV from when she was selling pics of her fanny online, always has these ‘medical issues’ that seem to prevent her from getting off said hole and earning a living, I can tell you now it doesn’t take a genius to figure out no bank would go near her

Reactions: 17
She also wouldn’t qualify for any first time buyer supports, so no HTB and no FHS. And if she bought two homes in Turkey then she wouldn’t be eligible to pay only 10% deposit for the home and would have to pay 20%. Alex loses these benefits too if they were applying together. None of it makes a lick of sense.

Reactions: 11
Didn't she say a while back that they'll be buying the house in cash, meaning no mortgage

Reactions: 3
I suppose Alex would have a bit of money from Versatile?? And also cus he’s secretly posh and went to private school supposedly 😂

Reactions: 5
Kneevo giving proper Sophie Ella/Jack swift vibes in that insta reel of her getting ready. “Guys I have some beautiful jewellery from the beautiful Lynott jewellery the first thing I’m going to put on is this beautiful gold bangle I think it’s gorgeous” she has such a way with words

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t even think she’s put on weight like she thinks she has, I honestly think it’s just the BBL has made her body botched and is getting worse and worse. Like her laterals/hips are atrociously done, and because of that they make her look frumpy and not ‘hourglass’ like which is what most people want with a bbl. She’d look a thousand times better if she got it reversed.

The caption 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG hahaha I thought she was away, she’s in Antrim hahahahaha
How is she still trying to convince the internet that she’s a size 8 or xs? I would actually respect her more if she came out and said “yeah I’ve gained weight and went up 2 dress sizes” it’s normal especially getting to your late 20s, that’s what rubs me up the wrong way

I don’t even think she’s put on weight like she thinks she has, I honestly think it’s just the BBL has made her body botched and is getting worse and worse. Like her laterals/hips are atrociously done, and because of that they make her look frumpy and not ‘hourglass’ like which is what most people want with a bbl. She’d look a thousand times better if she got it reversed.
She definitely has put on a lot of weight. She was tiny when she was doing OF. Looks completely different now. I’d say it’s a mix of the 2. As far as I know, you need to be fairly strict with gym and diet after a BBL to keep it looking okay and she obvs has not done that ..
---
How is she still trying to convince the internet that she’s a size 8 or xs? I would actually respect her more if she came out and said “yeah I’ve gained weight and went up 2 dress sizes” it’s normal especially getting to your late 20s, that’s what rubs me up the wrong way
Denial, definitely. Can’t be seen admitting that after her rampant fat shaming on tiktok

Reactions: 19
She definitely has put on a lot of weight. She was tiny when she was doing OF. Looks completely different now. I’d say it’s a mix of the 2. As far as I know, you need to be fairly strict with gym and diet after a BBL to keep it looking okay and she obvs has not done that ..
She’s also getting older and is now in her late 20s too so that will def have an impact on her. Doesn’t she have butt implants too? Really that doctor did her so dirty, like if never had a BBL and just gained weight she’d still look somewhat normal but because of the surgery she is so oddly shaped now 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.