Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch what she was whinging about on her IG Stories last night after saying she couldn’t handle the crowd at Girls Aloud?

She said she deleted the Stories after cause she realised it wasn’t that deep. I presumed it was something to do with Tattle cause she says “I’m annoyed at myself for even getting upset over that stupid page, the whole page is dedicated to hating on random people”.
A place to vent about liars, spongers and general layabouts Kneevo without trolling your social media, I’d say that’s a safe space really. You are 100% free to not read here kneevo if it’s affecting you, it’s literally that easy to not give it a second thought and go about your day. The problem is we see your bullshit and hold up a mirror for you to have a look at your own behaviour. If you feel you’re still 100% above board honest and healthy then it shouldn’t bother you one bit. The real people in your life will know we’re all wrong here right???.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
A place to vent about liars, spongers and general layabouts Kneevo without trolling your social media, I’d say that’s a safe space really. You are 100% free to not read here kneevo if it’s affecting you, it’s literally that easy to not give it a second thought and go about your day. The problem is we see your bullshit and hold up a mirror for you to have a look at your own behaviour. If you feel you’re still 100% above board honest and healthy then it shouldn’t bother you one bit. The real people in your life will know we’re all wrong here right???.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaas! Well said 👏👏 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
👏👏👏 nail on the head

Reactions: 7
If that’s the case Niamh sell me your EP ticket for this year will ya ? Thanks
She can never been seen in a crowd again after publicly declaring that. No doubt she’ll say she’s worked on herself where it’s hard but doable. She’s nothing if not predictable. How can she not go and see the love of her life ever again?!!

Reactions: 11
She also has Coldplay tickets - that’ll be 100x worse than girls aloud
And she’s likely to try get T Swift tickets last minute too because she’s desperate to keep up with trends and that crowd will be the worst of them all.

If she’s spending time reading here I’d love for her to clarify the €100k over asking since she’s seems to have dropped that completely like it was never happening in the first place🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And she’s likely to try get T Swift tickets last minute too because she’s desperate to keep up with trends and that crowd will be the worst of them all.

If she’s spending time reading here I’d love for her to clarify the €100k over asking since she’s seems to have dropped that completely like it was never happening in the first place🤔
What's the 100k over asking about ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Good grief.
The most disturbing part of that is that she’s someone’s “idol”, what is there to aspire to apart from sitting on your misshapen hole all day and expecting the world to fall at your feet. They all fail to realise that most successful people are workaholics! It doesn’t just happen you have to work so hard to achieve anything in life. I don’t even know if she has any goals except be rich and famous. I’m afraid those are delusions not aspirations

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree with all of the above, but did anyone actually see the Stories she posted last night before she deleted them? I didn’t see them but would’ve loved to have heard if it was in fact her Tattle that she was crying over.

Reactions: 4
I agree with all of the above, but did anyone actually see the Stories she posted last night before she deleted them? I didn’t see them but would’ve loved to have heard if it was in fact her Tattle that she was crying over.
No she wasn't on about tattle. She had linked to an Irish page that had a video of her up, this video I've screenshotted below. Can't remember the page's name but it had over 90 comments and all of them were negative about her. So she had a big story up with writing giving out about it.
---
No she wasn't on about tattle. She had linked to an Irish page that had a video of her up, this video I've screenshotted below. Can't remember the page's name but it had over 90 comments and all of them were negative about her. So she had a big story up with writing giving out about it.
I just remembered the pages name! This is it and this is the post she had linked to where everyone is negative in the comments.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She's an absolute fool.
Does she actually forget that we can see her and remember what she posts e every single day ??

Not a bother on her making last minute plans to go to Olivia R ( last minute plans a big no no for a lot of autistic people) and then standing in a crowd roaring and shouting???

But last night she couldn't stand in the crowd at Girls Aloud and ran out crying ??
It's Brandon I feel sorry for. How bloody selfish of her to ruin his night.

Reactions: 25
There's no way she's looking tickets to the Europa final after crying about how she can't cope in crowds. Girl can't even keep a lie straight for weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There's no way she's looking tickets to the Europa final after crying about how she can't cope in crowds. Girl can't even keep a lie straight for weekend
Why would she even want to go, she was a United fan for all of 6 seconds and they’re not even in it or next year either. Anywhere there might be exposure and she’s there despite her sudden Enochlophobia

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.