Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s broken her fave dungarees, from matalan, that she apparently lives in. Yet what about her ‘bestie’ who makes the jumperees (handmade dungarees, not very flattering but the girl who makes them thinks they’re that great she’s even trademarked the name 🙄) that she claims she lives in??
I found this thread coming from the ptwm thread as I thought there must be one. I just don’t get the mentality of her. She’s vile has no shame and doesn’t care about the future if her kids. I’m sure one of them is on the spectrum as she posts some bizarre behaviour from him. Also the podcast she does with fellow vile human Victoria eames they are both off their heads. They are both just undermining mental health and just scream they want attention where they actually need mental health help!
amd all this talk about being kind she wasn’t very kind to a girl who asked for suggestions for ppl to follow and someone said ‘KDIL’and the girl said she’s not my cup of tea, we’ll all he’ll broke loose and Laura was awful to her and ptwm was reposting it all over saying how she was a witch etc for not wanting to follow her!!! I found it disgusting as all their huns were sending her vile messages!! The girl in question is lovely and I started following her. So since then I can’t stand her and her unwashedness. Hardly a good example to her boys is she and today she has the audacity to post a pic of a mother spouting venom out her mouth which goes into her son and out his mouth to another boy who’s crying. Practice what you preach!!!!

Reactions: 9
So she’s broken her fave dungarees, from matalan, that she apparently lives in. Yet what about her ‘bestie’ who makes the jumperees (handmade dungarees, not very flattering but the girl who makes them thinks they’re that great she’s even trademarked the name 🙄) that she claims she lives in??
I found this thread coming from the ptwm thread as I thought there must be one. I just don’t get the mentality of her. She’s vile has no shame and doesn’t care about the future if her kids. I’m sure one of them is on the spectrum as she posts some bizarre behaviour from him. Also the podcast she does with fellow vile human Victoria eames they are both off their heads. They are both just undermining mental health and just scream they want attention where they actually need mental health help!
amd all this talk about being kind she wasn’t very kind to a girl who asked for suggestions for ppl to follow and someone said ‘KDIL’and the girl said she’s not my cup of tea, we’ll all he’ll broke loose and Laura was awful to her and ptwm was reposting it all over saying how she was a witch etc for not wanting to follow her!!! I found it disgusting as all their huns were sending her vile messages!! The girl in question is lovely and I started following her. So since then I can’t stand her and her unwashedness. Hardly a good example to her boys is she and today she has the audacity to post a pic of a mother spouting venom out her mouth which goes into her son and out his mouth to another boy who’s crying. Practice what you preach!!!!
She’s awful. I used to quite enjoy following Victoria Eames. Not any more though since she’s paired up with KDIL. There’s no humour in their mutterings - just being crude for the sake of it.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why this woman doesn’t get more people calling her out on here. She is so not funny. Genuine?? Really? She’s a liar. People are laying into PTWM for filming her daughters teacher talking on line but KDILhas just said she logged into a zoom call for her son under S L A G. How? And why. Doesn’t explain herself. On zoom you get admitted to a waiting room before being connected to a meeting so surely the teacher wouldn’t have admitted her under this name?? She could be any weirdo. Which she is a weirdo!! She says the kids saw it. LIES LIES LIES!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t get why this woman doesn’t get more people calling her out on here. She is so not funny. Genuine?? Really? She’s a liar. People are laying into PTWM for filming her daughters teacher talking on line but KDILhas just said she logged into a zoom call for her son under S L A G. How? And why. Doesn’t explain herself. On zoom you get admitted to a waiting room before being connected to a meeting so surely the teacher wouldn’t have admitted her under this name?? She could be any weirdo. Which she is a weirdo!! She says the kids saw it. LIES LIES LIES!!!
definitely lying as im wfh and my daughter has just been sat at table with me doing a zoom lesson. All the teachers always ask them at the start so they can confirm for safety that its really the child, can they can show their face on Camera when going through list of whos joined!
im sure they know they wouldnt have a child with the initials S L A G !
She is just the most revolting and vulgar person ..i feel sorry for her kids !

Reactions: 9
She still honestly makes me feel ill 🤢 I just do NOT understand why people think she’s funny?!
her poor children will be ripped apart as they get older and go to senior school...

Reactions: 10
As we all say, her kids are gonna get absolute hell off kids at school but what I want to know is, does she actually think about this and the consequences of her vile insta page, because if she did she just wouldn’t do it, and you know her answer will be well kids shouldn’t bully other kids and parents should teach their kids to not bully but I’m sorry but that’s not the world we live in, kids will pick on kids for wearing glasses or having red hair it’s sad but it’s true, kids can be cruel and it doesn’t make it right but I feel so sorry for those kids of hers

Reactions: 7
She says don’t comment on those really skinny models but isn’t she doing that when she emulates their poses? Her comment by putting her own vile body on show are more valid than a person who wants to say being that skinny is not healthy and should not be a role model. And I don’t feel more body positive when I see her I feel My God I’m about the same size as her do I look that awful and I feel even more tit?

Reactions: 3
I just don’t get the ‘I’m going to look smelly/unkempt/not brushed my teeth/greasy fringe/face/yeasty vagina/swearing’ portrayal of herself comes from. Why would you have the disrespect for yourself to be like that constantly? I mean we all have days where we wear no makeup and rubbish clothes as we can’t be bothered as nobody is perfect but with her it’s all the time. How can you embarrass yourself like that and think it’s funny? It’s mortifying and I do feel for her boys as it’s all there for all their friends to see and there’s nothing more cruel than kids

Reactions: 16
I just don’t get the ‘I’m going to look smelly/unkempt/not brushed my teeth/greasy fringe/face/yeasty vagina/swearing’ portrayal of herself comes from. Why would you have the disrespect for yourself to be like that constantly? I mean we all have days where we wear no makeup and rubbish clothes as we can’t be bothered as nobody is perfect but with her it’s all the time. How can you embarrass yourself like that and think it’s funny? It’s mortifying and I do feel for her boys as it’s all there for all their friends to see and there’s nothing more cruel than kids
THIS THIS THIS!! I spend my working life supporting extremely vulnerable and disadvantaged kids. We focus on self care and looking after your health and how it can improve mental health, and also having self respect!! Then this greasy minger is talking about yeast infections and all sorts of grim bodily functions in the such a vulgar way. No need.
It’s alarming how many people feed her ego 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 18
THIS THIS THIS!! I spend my working life supporting extremely vulnerable and disadvantaged kids. We focus on self care and looking after your health and how it can improve mental health, and also having self respect!! Then this greasy minger is talking about yeast infections and all sorts of grim bodily functions in the such a vulgar way. No need.
It’s taught in recovery programs too, doing small esteemable things for yourself (brushing teeth, showering, etc) builds self esteem layer by layer. And when you’ve got self esteem you treat yourself better eg are boundaried / avoid toxic situations / stop drinking! She must have rock bottom self esteem and it’s criminal people are enabling her and not helping.

It’s clear Victoria Emes (sp?) is having some sort of episode too, she’s not right the way she speaks about her kids and how unkempt / tired she appears.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So I follow her and do like some of what she posts some of its quite funny, I don’t think I’ve ever commented on knee deep in life threads until now but I listened to hers and Victoria’s podcast the other day listened to about 5 minutes worth and immediately turned it off and removed any evidence of me listening to it, I felt like they were trying to be one person and felt uncomfortable to listen to so I was really disappointed in it, lately I’ve been getting a little frustrated that Laura shares way to much personal information like smelly fanny unshaved legs blah blah blah you get the drift, I do get we all have days where we essentially can’t be bothered but I personally couldn’t show the world of insta that my legs look like a wookie and tell insta my fanny smells I’d be bloody mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I follow her and do like some of what she posts some of its quite funny, I don’t think I’ve ever commented on knee deep in life threads until now but I listened to hers and Victoria’s podcast the other day listened to about 5 minutes worth and immediately turned it off and removed any evidence of me listening to it, I felt like they were trying to be one person and felt uncomfortable to listen to so I was really disappointed in it, lately I’ve been getting a little frustrated that Laura shares way to much personal information like smelly fanny unshaved legs blah blah blah you get the drift, I do get we all have days where we essentially can’t be bothered but I personally couldn’t show the world of insta that my legs look like a wookie and tell insta my fanny smells I’d be bloody mortified.
They seem to try to outdo each other with regards to to how disgusting they are. Laura seems to bring out the worst in Victoria.

They seem to try to outdo each other with regards to to how disgusting they are. Laura seems to bring out the worst in Victoria.
Yeah, they are just weird together I just can’t wrap my head round the friendship.

Also I couldn’t understand the lengths she went to about her dungaree situation, surely if your mate owns a company that makes that sort of stuff you’d want to promote that instead of matalan I know I sure would when my friends business is up and running.

Just had to look there. I mean could she be anymore gross. Her poor kids that's all I can say. Their friends will be looking at her on their phones. What do their friends mum's think of her. Jesus christ she is beyond disgusting.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.