Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she considers herself real and honest she’s the most fake person I have ever come across. People just don’t come across like that and even if they do it’s not something to mock. She did a hand stand on her bed a few weeks ago and in between her legs was so black and dark. I’m sure she had make up down there.

“Be kind, don’t be a bleep” is her moto today

Oh the irony! Her account is solely based on being a bleep to the women she copies 😂
Be kind, don't be a bleep.... as she aggressively shouts and swears about other people. Yeah good one :cautious:

Reactions: 8
I don’t actually mind the anti influencer movement, but there is just literally no need for that at all. As has been mentioned the kids, her husband... Herself in 10 years time when the digital footprint is... that 🤮
Don't you mean her camel hoof print? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t actually mind the anti influencer movement, but there is just literally no need for that at all. As has been mentioned the kids, her husband... Herself in 10 years time when the digital footprint is... that 🤮
Agreed. Dont get me wrong, I get her stance and intention. I'm all for putting 2 fingers up at the beauty expectations on Insta and the need to show that you are perfect in every way *cough Hinch cough* but she doesnt need to be so grim with it. You can have a laugh without discussing your bodily functions and odours It isn't "real" its disgustingly provocative and attention seeking.

Reactions: 12
260B2EC9-D9F8-454B-94AA-F2A9B1B11444.png

I’m not a fan of KDIL by any means but I saw Em Clarkson share this and I think it’s great. Shame it has to be accompanied by a silly picture but I think a lot of girls would benefit from knowing this.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 333760
I’m not a fan of KDIL by any means but I saw Em Clarkson share this and I think it’s great. Shame it has to be accompanied by a silly picture but I think a lot of girls would benefit from knowing this.
This is great, she should write like this more often. She doesn’t need to go into grim detail about bodily functions & overuse vulgar language to get her point across.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 333760

This is a great post. She should learn to talk about things like this without feeling the need to talk about her grey bra smelling of tuna accompanied by a picture of her flaps.

Reactions: 8
Her Christmas tree is as skanky as her, the fecken state of it. Did she not even look at it properly. Looks like the whole top half is missing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She honestly makes me feel ill like I’m all for empowerment but put your bits away and wash your hair 🤮 minging

Reactions: 6
I do follow her, I do like some of her blogs but dear God today’s one was a shock.
She’s clearly an exhibitionist ....some people do get off on this and I am beginning to think she’s one of them.

Reactions: 5
I do follow her, I do like some of her blogs but dear God today’s one was a shock.
She’s clearly an exhibitionist ....some people do get off on this and I am beginning to think she’s one of them.
Christ! And yesterday’s 😳

Reactions: 3
It makes me so uncomfortable when she shares that video of her husband completely smashed. I'm sure she said on a previous post he had a problem with alcohol when they were younger and while I know some people cut down, instead of stopping drinking, if he had a problem with alcohol I would think she might be a bit more sensitive to it and not post a video like that for everyone to laugh at. It's not really funny getting that drunk.

I don’t get her. I’ve had a flick through her ‘gram as I don’t follow her and some of her written posts are so insightful. Then she does 10 stories via her nostrils, bouncing her tits around and laughing about farts far more more than my eight year old son does (and he thinks farts are THE funniest thing ever)

I don’t get her. I’ve had a flick through her ‘gram as I don’t follow her and some of her written posts are so insightful. Then she does 10 stories via her nostrils, bouncing her tits around and laughing about farts far more more than my eight year old son does (and he thinks farts are THE funniest thing ever)

That's what makes me think she puts some of it on, exaggerating bits of her personality to shock. Especially when it comes to her stories. Surely no-one needs to be that close to the camera.

Reactions: 4
She is vile. Someone I know loves her and keeps posting photos of parts of her book and its So disgusting. The language she uses is so crude and I honestly can’t understand how she is popular and why Anyone would want to read such filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.