Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never seen something so hypocritical. KDIL's teeth are world's above the scamming skank. I think this might tip KDIL over the edge. She already seems to be struggling a lot recently.
She does. I don’t particularly like what KDIL shows on her IG but that’s why I unfollowed. This could be awful for her though. PTWM is a fine one to talk, look at the state of her.

Reactions: 10
Never seen something so hypocritical. KDIL's teeth are world's above the scamming skank. I think this might tip KDIL over the edge. She already seems to be struggling a lot recently.
I'm confused because the time stamp on the messages is September 2018 - but the No Holes Barred podcast was only launched in 2020 as far as I know. 🤔

I'm confused because the time stamp on the messages is September 2018 - but the No Holes Barred podcast was only launched in 2020 as far as I know. 🤔
I was wondering about that but because it’s a link I think it might show the current page when it’s shared.

Reactions: 2
id heard of PTWM through here but thought id take a look at her Instagram as i had no idea who she was! well talk about pot calling the kettle black!
my daughter had braces as she had a bad overbite so im loathed to take the piss out of other wearers but what the hell is going on with her mouth and teeth (they looked fine in old pics!) ?
She looks like the crazy frog

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
id heard of PTWM through here but thought id take a look at her Instagram as i had no idea who she was! well talk about pot calling the kettle black!
my daughter had braces as she had a bad overbite so im loathed to take the piss out of other wearers but what the hell is going on with her mouth and teeth (they looked fine in old pics!) ?
Plus they’ve been on two years and frankly look worse! Laura’s teeth are perfect in comparison

Reactions: 6
this. I’m not one to take digs at looks etc but I don’t understand how her teeth aren’t improving?

Reactions: 4
KDIL has posted this morning.
No matter much you may like/dislike her, she is honest about mental health. She suffered another breakdown and is still trying to help others realise there’s no shame in needing support when tacking your MH. I’m glad there’s someone that shows the real side to living with MH issues, albeit in a pretty vulgar way (which I find distasteful)
Anyways, she back..........
Hope that everyone is coping with their own struggles and can see light at the end of the tunnel, even if it’s just a flicker, keep going x

• Sad
Reactions: 22
KDIL has posted this morning.
No matter much you may like/dislike her, she is honest about mental health. She suffered another breakdown and is still trying to help others realise there’s no shame in needing support when tacking your MH. I’m glad there’s someone that shows the real side to living with MH issues, albeit in a pretty vulgar way (which I find distasteful)
Anyways, she back..........
Hope that everyone is coping with their own struggles and can see light at the end of the tunnel, even if it’s just a flicker, keep going x
I like that she normalises mental health. I'm not a big fan of her content, but I like when she posts real tit. I just hope she re-evaluates certain friendships when she feels strong enough to.

Reactions: 14
Indeed. I know we’re painted as horrible trolls, but I think whilst many of us can’t bear Laura’s crass way of conveying a message (😷) I don’t think anyone has ever accused her of being fake or selling out. Wishing her well to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I like that she normalises mental health. I'm not a big fan of her content, but I like when she posts real tit. I just hope she re-evaluates certain friendships when she feels strong enough to.
I agree, I hope her ‘real’ friends are looking out for her too. Has VE mentioned anything? I can’t say I’ve seen anything but then I’m not on Insta All the time so could easily miss something.
I do realise that KDIL may have asked for privacy 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I
I agree. Don’t particularly like what she posts but I like her honesty. She needs to unfriend PTWM though. That would tip anyone over the edge.

Reactions: 8
BBD7FC35-B008-43AA-81A8-DD508B704735.jpeg

Ptwm is just gross. I don’t follow KDIL because her content turns my stomach and she’s not remotely funny but I don’t wish her any harm or distress, what’s gone down with Victoria Eames (another scruff that makes me feel ill)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else feel it’s inappropriate for Victoria Eames as someone “of sound mind” to exploit KDIL? I mean this in a kind way but if her mental health is in a place where she’s having breakdowns then she’s incredibly vulnerable... Possibly to the extent wheee she can’t make reasonable, positive, healthy decisions for herself and needs a lot of support / compassion, especially at the minute? To wheel her out for a crude podcast feels exploitative tbh. I think one day she’ll wake up & look back and realise she misrepresented herself because she wasn’t able to put up esteemable boundaries.

Reactions: 4
W

Who is she? Does she have something to do with KDIL?
Part time working mummy, she’s grotesque, she has her own thread in families, she blows smoke up KDILs arse but has been ripping her teeth in leaked dms (they’ll be on her tattle wiki)

Reactions: 5
Probably wrong. But is KDIL the same woman who posted Instagram DMs claiming to be trolled but was in fact herself sending them?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.