Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to be really chatty and friendly, when her page started to get bigger, she deleted every mum she used to speak to off of Facebook and now just ignores everyone. If you say hello she just nods.
I wonder if it’s because she actually isn’t as confident as she portrays? I really tried with the school mums but always felt an outsider so pulled back for my own sanity. She’s probably embarrassed that most of the parents have seen her bits... maybe for her kids? I like her... some posts are cringe but slagging off her hair and teeth is going too far imo.

Reactions: 1
When she’s first started she was quite funny but I unfollowed her last year, she started pushing it too far, I got sick of seeing her unwashed thong and looking up her nostrils every time she chatted on stories. I’m all for women not being ashamed of their bodies and yes we are all different but there’s a village somewhere missing an idiot and she’s the idiot.

Reactions: 12
For the people who say she's 'real'.. do they really struggle that much with body odour and thrush? Surely can't be normal!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if it’s because she actually isn’t as confident as she portrays? I really tried with the school mums but always felt an outsider so pulled back for my own sanity. She’s probably embarrassed that most of the parents have seen her bits... maybe for her kids? I like her... some posts are cringe but slagging off her hair and teeth is going too far imo.
If she's embarrassed that other parents have seen her bits, then maybe she should stop it?!

Reactions: 5
She's a bit too exhibitionist for me.

I prefer her written posts which are generally good when compared with the likes of PTWM.

I'd rather not see her 1000 wash gray knickers though.

I’ve just seen her most recent post (wine glass between arse cheeks......lovely).

It’s not just me is it......but hasn’t she shown her flaps?

And “exquisitely ripe” 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen her most recent post (wine glass between arse cheeks......lovely).

It’s not just me is it......but hasn’t she shown her flaps?

And “exquisitely ripe” 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Jesus. If it’s possible she’s getting even worse 🤮

New post now about anti bullying. So her way of saying I can do what the duck I like and if you dare say anything that makes you a bully. Mmmm.

Good luck when your boys go to Secondary. You really are going to need it.

Reactions: 9
It's the way she's said bullies are sad and broken.. Genuine bullies, not people with an opinion on her (that's what it is as she leads her life online) I agree probably are. But I think she must be a bit sad and broken to resort to making a complete cock of herself on the Internet just for a like on the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I had noticed someone had left a comment asking how would she feel if her kids got bullied because of her pics, it wasn’t a horrible comment but looks like she’s deleted rather then answer

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I had noticed someone had left a comment asking how would she feel if her kids got bullied because of her pics, it wasn’t a horrible comment but looks like she’s deleted rather then answer
Well I hope it’s given her food for thought.

bleeping hell 🤮
I don’t actually mind the anti influencer movement, but there is just literally no need for that at all. As has been mentioned the kids, her husband... Herself in 10 years time when the digital footprint is... that 🤮

Reactions: 8
Sorry but that is bleeping grim.
I'm embarrassed for her. There's a way to get your point and messages across but the min you resort to desperate, vulgar tit like this then you lose all argument. I can't take her seriously. She makes me nauseous. Her poor children.

Reactions: 10
Sorry but that is bleeping grim.
I don’t even care that it’s not ~beautiful as per society’s beauty standards, I genuinely think you have to have seriously low self esteem to share this sort of content, and absolutely no boundaries. It’s really worrying.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t even care that it’s not ~beautiful as per society’s beauty standards, I genuinely think you have to have seriously low self esteem to share this sort of content, and absolutely no boundaries. It’s really worrying.
Nothing to do with beauty standards. As you say, there’s just absolutely no need to resort to this for likes or sponsorship deals. Social media and people who avidly partake in creating content for it, have a lot to answer for.

Reactions: 5
Considering she considers herself real and honest she’s the most fake person I have ever come across. People just don’t come across like that and even if they do it’s not something to mock. She did a hand stand on her bed a few weeks ago and in between her legs was so black and dark. I’m sure she had make up down there.

“Be kind, don’t be a bleep” is her moto today

Oh the irony! Her account is solely based on being a bleep to the women she copies 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.