Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she would have more followers if there was a basic level of personal hygiene however I can't see past the greasy fringe and can practically smell her breath through my phone 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I think she would have more followers if there was a basic level of personal hygiene however I can't see past the greasy fringe and can practically smell her breath through my phone 🤢
I’m with you there it makes me bork her poor husband unless he’s as bad. But what are they teaching their kids that looking unwashed is ok? Yes it can be for a few days everybody does it at some point but she’s just manky all the time!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
found this picture of her online..she looks nice here.
where did it all go wrong? she seems to enjoy making herself look grotesque!
i pity her poor kids in a few years time in when their friends discover Instagram!
I would actually follow her if she still presented as hygienic as she appears there

Reactions: 5
Just stumbled on this woman after another Influencer shared her stories. Who is she ? This vulgar woman needs a wash or is this her ‘ act ?’ . I just don’t get it ? I don’t get her ? I didn’t find her funny although thousands do after looking at her account 🥴

Reactions: 9
Just had to look there. I mean could she be anymore gross. Her poor kids that's all I can say. Their friends will be looking at her on their phones. What do their friends mum's think of her. Jesus christ she is beyond disgusting.
She is a disgusting pig!

Reactions: 3
I think she’s a good person with her heart in the right place. Having nearly half a million followers hasn’t turned her into a walking billboard like it does some influencers, and I do think she’s authentic, which is refreshing.

I dislike that she doesn’t seem to consider the future impact of her digital footprint on her children; she is clearly smart enough to understand the consequences and that’s sad for me, that her own need to get her message out there outweighs how her kids might feel about it when they’re old enough to have to deal with the fallout in school and beyond. Her glorification of not caring about ones appearance or personal hygiene, and near obsession with bodily fluids/functions is also quite grim and not-relatable in my opinion.

That said, fair play to her for writing a book, and having the sense to know when to come off social media if you’re not mentally well enough. Personally I don’t think she’s been well for a long time and if and when she’s better I think she might regret a lot of the contents of her page. Her message is a valid one, but I don’t feel that she needs to resort to the gutter to deliver that message. I think her page has been a symptom of her nonexistent self-worth and that’s so sad to observe.

I wish her well and hope she comes back a bit stronger and starts to share content in a way that is more mature and doesn’t essentially prostitute her own poor self-worth in the process.

Oh and the chin hairs in the video yesterday were truly awful, sorry love 🤷‍♀️😜

Reactions: 18
I think she’s a good person with her heart in the right place. Having nearly half a million followers hasn’t turned her into a walking billboard like it does some influencers, and I do think she’s authentic, which is refreshing.
I do wonder if any brands are offering her work?

• Heart
Wonder if she reads here - if you do Laura have a close look at your friends PTWM has been slagging you off behind your back to her stepdaughters and they’ve posted the screenshots. You really don’t need that fraudulent skank in your life

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Wonder if she reads here - if you do Laura have a close look at your friends PTWM has been slagging you off behind your back to her stepdaughters and they’ve posted the screenshots. You really don’t need that fraudulent skank in your life
Screenshots or a link please 👀 PTWM is a twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just tried to have a look at the PTWM thread and I think something big has happened over there, 10 pages from the last few hours!
Yep it all kicked of Friday. 2 of her step daughters came on and spilled the tea and a close friend of one of the step daughters too - PTWM is one nasty witch.

It all kicks off from thread 62 around half way through the thread - posters charity dingle, and Ava-rose are the ones your looking for

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I would actually follow her if she still presented as hygienic as she appears there
Me too I think the concept of copying the daft insta model poses is funny but she just looks absolutely grotesque and it’s so horrible for her kids. She must stink of absolute tit there’s no excuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.