Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so try hard she’ll be like “Oh I baked a cake and it just didn’t work, a lot of it is still raw IT’S LIKE A MY FANNY WHEN I HAVE THRUSH THAT’S WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE” like ok that wasn’t natural or funny at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She constantly pauses between words trying to be funny, it’s all acting. If she messes up a word she makes a big song and dance about it and deep breathes. A few instagrammers do that, Mrs Miller starts singing or flapping her tongue around if she messes a word up, such acting. Fkin annoying.

Reactions: 5
The husband seems so.. Normal. Nice looking too.I wouldn't base any opinion on someone's looks or figure i am a woman i wouldn't do that to another woman but they way she goes on, i would be mortified if i was him. Everyone seeing her wobbling and cellulite and privates. I think she is mentally unwell she has spoke of it in the past and that's very sad. Should he not try and intervene and encourage her to seek help? this isn't normal behaviour at all.

Reactions: 4
I found her video on the windowsill funny, but my husband said ‘she has her tits out, the neighbours are seeing it all, that’s not normal‘.

She says she’s off her meds now and fine, maybe she just lives life to the full now not giving a tit having suffered so severely in the past, but I agree some of it just isn’t normal.

Piss stories at dinner time. Nice! What a description about what hot bath water may do.

I used to like her but lately it’s all piss and tit stories,

Reactions: 1
I thought she was pretty cool at first. But shes going ott, like its acting, fake stories and just boring. She keeps trying to be shocking. But in this day and age, nowt is shocking

Reactions: 5
She reminds me of my son. He’s 7 and thinks he’s edgy if he mentions “poo” “wee” “penis” etc luckily he has some decorum and knows when it’s socially acceptable to announce them or isn’t and also doesn’t flap his penis around for half the world to see (ok he woke me up to show me it standing up one morning at 3am but he knows where to draw the line you know 🤷🏻‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When she first was out I saw a video of her trying to get into some pants I think .. them tht make you slimmer & I thought it was funny cos she was just this normal woman.. down to earth & having a laugh but now all her content is boring & shes done the copying poses & models thing to absolute death .. she’s not funny anymore just common & embarrassing

When she first was out I saw a video of her trying to get into some pants I think .. them tht make you slimmer & I thought it was funny cos she was just this normal woman.. down to earth & having a laugh but now all her content is boring & shes done the copying poses & models thing to absolute death .. she’s not funny anymore just common & embarrassing
Same here, I started to follow after the pants video, thought it was funny, but then it all changed. I found her just vulgar and always looks like she is in need of a bloody good shower🤮

I unfollowed a long time ago, I just feel sorry for her boys, can you imagine having that for a mum, the things some will do for attention, sad sad women.
Go take a 🚿 🤢

Same here, I started to follow after the pants video, thought it was funny, but then it all changed. I found her just vulgar and always looks like she is in need of a bloody good shower🤮

I unfollowed a long time ago, I just feel sorry for her boys, can you imagine having that for a mum, the things some will do for attention, sad sad women.
Go take a 🚿 🤢
I know her poor kids ... you would be so embarrassed at your mum constantly having her arse hanging out & pulling awful faces 🤢🤢

I dont think I'd care if she was naturally quirky and that was her personality but it's all false and acting

Reactions: 3
She is vile, behaviour like her would have you sectioned at one point.
Imagine teaching her kids and having to sit opposite her on parent’s evening 🤢

• Sick
She has changed, it’s now all acting, it’s a shame as she used to be naturally funny. Now it’s all false stories, stopping to take fake pauses etc it’s annoying.

I’m shocked she’s younger than me! I thought she was pushing 40.

I have greasy hair, I know the struggle but I wash my fridge daily between washes. Her fringe gives me such anxiety I end up washing mine in sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How old is she?? Its really really cringe. Like as if a bloke did a seductive suggest at her this morning? If it was me, I dont think I'd be able to see them doing It?!

How old is she?? Its really really cringe. Like as if a bloke did a seductive suggest at her this morning? If it was me, I dont think I'd be able to see them doing It?!
I think she’s 35.

I know, I can’t see it being true, Once I let a bus driver out and he blew a kiss at me as he passed, but it was blindingly obvious and my kids found it hilarious.

She’s 35, and we went to school together. She was normal at school, quiet, friends with a normal crowd. She was nothing like how she portrays herself online.

Reactions: 6
She blocked me after I liked a comment on part time working mummy asking where the paypal money went. Cos they are bffs don't you know :sick:.
I started following in gramster after that but got sick of her making such a big thing about messing a word up, how she thinks being dirty and smelly is cool and then her rants if someone sends her a comment she doesn't like. So i stopped watching completely now.

Reactions: 2
She blocked me after I liked a comment on part time working mummy asking where the paypal money went. Cos they are bffs don't you know :sick:.
I started following in gramster after that but got sick of her making such a big thing about messing a word up, how she thinks being dirty and smelly is cool and then her rants if someone sends her a comment she doesn't like. So i stopped watching completely now.
PayPal money?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.