Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So latest post is her sitting in the bath talking about sexual fantasies while her son did a dump and the husband is wiping the child's arse. Yeah classy

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So latest post is her sitting in the bath talking about sexual fantasies while her son did a dump and the husband is wiping the child's arse. Yeah classy
Not good.

She’s posted another pic. Her poor kids - imagine the piss-taking they’d have to endure at school if it became common knowledge that their mum was on Insta.

Reactions: 6
God the dancing in her underwear 🤮. Then cursing at her child to get to bed. Poor kids

Reactions: 1
I think that her photos are funny but it's just the words that astound me.

Why be so vile? I think that the words are more to get attention than the photos.

Just post the photos with a witty comment and leave it.

That poor girl having to be mistake by her I'm sure she is loving that. Latest photo is just rank. Why the hell does she have to have the camera so bloody close to her greasy manky face

I think that her photos are funny but it's just the words that astound me.

Why be so vile? I think that the words are more to get attention than the photos.

Just post the photos with a witty comment and leave it.
I can’t think of a single comment she could write that would be witty.
I can’t see the humour, but can understand what you mean about the rancid detail she goes into in the comments. I just think in her aim to shock she is utterly vile in both photo and comment.

Reactions: 3
I can’t think of a single comment she could write that would be witty.
I can’t see the humour, but can understand what you mean about the rancid detail she goes into in the comments. I just think in her aim to shock she is utterly vile in both photo and comment.
Plus, what’s wring with her old man? Not many husband’s would want to see their wife like that online.

Reactions: 6
I’m also thinking of how manky her worktops must be 🤮
The whole house is bleeping disgusting, a proper environmental health hazard

Plus, what’s wring with her old man? Not many husband’s would want to see their wife like that online.
Agreed... it's very, very weird that he's okay with this stuff going out online. I think her oversharing shows a lack of self esteem / boundaries tbh, alongside just how filthy the house is I think she's in need of a serious mental health intervention and he should be caring for her & leading that :( I imagine she's the breadwinner with all of this carry on though

Reactions: 2
i have no words for what she posted today ! ...her poor kids! she is grotty
Omg right. Her kids are going to be bullied when they eventually get mobiles and on Instagram. Is she going to keep that up when they're teenagers? Surely his work colleagues see her stories. Is he not mortified or he is as odd and disgusting as her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.