Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would socially distance herself from the camera, she's too close. Bloody frightening 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let joy be unconfined!

We now have the Knee Deep and Vicky podcast to listen to!

Fanny juice! Cheesy nipples! Skid marks! Cunts! Little shits!

I can’t wait! 🤥

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I can understand the sentiment of this woman, like yeah go on girl, you don’t have to be perfect and it’s ok to have a body that wobbles and we aren’t all perfect parents...

But at the same time she comes across like this is a front for being a lazy cow. She looks like she needs to wash her fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let joy be unconfined!

I can’t wait! 🤥
Brilliant! Can’t wait to listen. 🤮 V seems to have got her bounce back after the discovery of her post from a couple of years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can understand the sentiment of this woman, like yeah go on girl, you don’t have to be perfect and it’s ok to have a body that wobbles and we aren’t all perfect parents...

But at the same time she comes across like this is a front for being a lazy cow. She looks like she needs to wash her fanny
I think my biggest gripe with her is that no ones said that she has to be perfect, her ‘google goals’ videos the originals aren’t even parents or parenting related, they’re young and I’m assuming child free women. She tries so hard to be funny and relatable that she’s just making a twit of herself..

I’m sure as well that the lack of self care and the state of her house is all for show as well. It just makes her as unrelatable as the women she’s mocking, I’m a single parent with 3 young children, I can manage to at least dry shampoo my hair if it’s looking a bit lank and don’t have clutter all over my house.

You can be an imperfect parent without getting your smelly flaps out on the internet for all see 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Completely agree. We are all human, we don't all look like airbrushed models, we all have bodily functions and secretions but there is zero reason to talk about it so graphically just to try and shock and "be real" I find her gross for the sake of it.

Let joy be unconfined!

I can’t wait! 🤥

I literally would need a vom bag to listen to their podcast. You know it is just going to be absolutely disgusting just to try and be funny.

Reactions: 4
I’m also thinking of how manky her worktops must be 🤮
I'm thinking how manky her breath must be 🤢

So I listened to the podcast yesterday. Didn't find it funny at all. Every other word is a swear word. She behaves like a stupid teenager who thinks constant swearing makes them look cool. Laura love, swearing isn't big, clever or funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Latest post. She’s talking about her sweaty, stinking arse and shaking it around with things from the sofa stuck on it 🤮

For gods sake woman have some self respect! That’s now on the Internet. Forever.

Reactions: 6
Latest post. She’s talking about her sweaty, stinking arse and shaking it around with things from the sofa stuck on it 🤮

For gods sake woman have some self respect! That’s now on the Internet. Forever.
They must both have rock bottom self esteem to behave like this tbh, it’s quite sad. KDIL especially because her & house are filthy, she needs serious help.

Out of all the Instagrammers I’ve ever seen she strikes me as one of the most vulnerable, like she could end up requiring serious MH or social service interventions, because of the way she lives and conducts herself. I wish people wouldn’t clap along to it - I wish her husband or family would step in.

• Heart
How are there not MORE posts on this thread about Knee Deep in Life? I just can not understand why she does what she does and why those around her don't save her from herself! When I watch her videos I almost want to tell her to stop talkingggg and put some clothes on! She needs TLC, prompting to carry out some self care... Have a bath and a good wash, wash the hair, brush the teeth, put on some none tit skid knickers. I find it insane how many followers say they find her relatable, it is an embarrassment.
I imagine she is a lovely, genuine woman... But she just seems to give no shits for her dignity. #rantover

Attachments

Reactions: 7
How are there not MORE posts on this thread about Knee Deep in Life? I just can not understand why she does what she does and why those around her don't save her from herself! When I watch her videos I almost want to tell her to stop talkingggg and put some clothes on! She needs TLC, prompting to carry out some self care... Have a bath and a good wash, wash the hair, brush the teeth, put on some none tit skid knickers. I find it insane how many followers say they find her relatable, it is an embarrassment.
I imagine she is a lovely, genuine woman... But she just seems to give no shits for her dignity. #rantover
I agree. It’s the lack of dignity. I really feel for her children. If anyone from their school sees her Insta her kids will suffer. I don’t understand her husband - surely he could have a quiet, gentle word with her.

Reactions: 5
I agree. It’s the lack of dignity. I really feel for her children. If anyone from their school sees her Insta her kids will suffer. I don’t understand her husband - surely he could have a quiet, gentle word with her.
I can't help but think the teachers at her childrens school must see and be aware of her posts too? You'd think they'd have a word in regards to safeguarding.
I completely agree with you about her husband too, he must realise it's not normal behaviour and be worried for their family life.

Reactions: 6
I genuinely don’t find her funny and I consider myself to be pretty chilled. If I’m dying of embarrassment then I dread to think how her boys will feel in future. There’s a very fine line between ‘zero f*cks’ and making a complete arse of yourself for the world to see. Not cool 🤢

I'm not a fan, mainly because I can't stand the close ups and can practically see up her nose, and some of her antics are just 🤢. I think I'd follow her otherwise because she is funny at times.
Brushed up well on GMB this morning though....
20200714_081716.jpg

Last edited:
Good lord, caught up on her stories from last night. So she announced she danced around her kitchen so much that it’s left the scent of vagina as she cooks her roast dinner. Wtf???

• Sick
  • Wow
Can I just say thank god I found this thread!!! This woman has baffled me totally. I pride myself on my sense of humour but she’s something else!!! No one and I mean, no one!!! Wants or needs to witness her manky flaps hanging out of what she describes to be mucky threadbare underwear.....literally turns my stomach and why is no one stopping her? Loads of comments online applauding her. Basically she is trying to make it ok to have dog tit all over the garden and not clean up the house. Bet her house stinks! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.