Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do people find this relatable and funny? I dont follow her, shes popped up on my discover page - i do not want to discover that no thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tbh I don’t know what’s relatable or funny about having a stinking undercarriage, there is literally no reason for anyone’s hole to stink so pungently it fills a room the second you open your legs.
If anyone’s reading those descriptions thinking “oh yeah that’s so me” why not just have a quick shower. It takes minutes - then your family don’t have to smell your crappy bum.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why does she have to have the camera so bloody close to her face! Manky greasy hair, dirty nails, teeth that look like they're never washed I can almost smell her bad breath

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why people find her so funny. It’s not original and it’s not funny . Imagine being her kids when their friends see that 🤢. I don’t want to see her vagina when I’m scrolling through my insta feed or half the spit in her mouth on yet another close up of her gob 🤮😂

Reactions: 6
I used to think she was hilarious. But how, I genuinely do not know how people live in a shithole like that. All of their belongings are just piled up high in every room, everywhere looks dirty, the carpets look like they're never hovered. I'd be embarrassed to show my house if it looked like that. It's not relatable it's just horrible. Also can you imagine what their neighbours think about them, her half naked on the garden acting like an idiot.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Just had a look at this insta account.

It's an act yes?

The photos are funny but the words, why would you say those things? Saying that your kids are peeing in the garden wont be good for them as teenagers and her poor husband, why does he agree to be in her act?

Reactions: 3
Do you think the blue ticks / pretty women who encourage this are performing the online version of “the ugly friend”? Like they like her being around because they comparatively glow? It feels cruel them encouraging her to embarrass herself and not helping tbh.

The house is bleeping grim

So glad I found this thread! I have friends who love this one and find her funny.

I think she’s vile. I had to unfollow she made me feel ill 🤢🤮

She looks like she needs a good wash and don’t get me started on the pig sty she lives in!

• Haha
Do you think the blue ticks / pretty women who encourage this are performing the online version of “the ugly friend”? Like they like her being around because they comparatively glow? It feels cruel them encouraging her to embarrass herself and not helping tbh.

The house is bleeping grim
Definitely!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Mum of Wildlings has posted her photo this morning as part of her loving your mum bod campaign. I’m shocked. The rest of the women were normal mum bloggers some fairly entertaining fairly decent stuff to say. Ugh.

• Sick
Her latest stories have my skin crawling, why does she always look so greasy and unclean 🤢

Her latest stories have my skin crawling, why does she always look so greasy and unclean 🤢
She always looks so greasy and unclean because she is always greasy and unclean.
I fully believe her when she says she smells as bad as she looks. You can't pretend to look dirty, you are or you aren't.

Its actually sad that we live in a world where you're seemed more relatable if your vagina stinks and your forehead is a chip fryer than if you take pride in yourself and practice self-care.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
🤮 she's a new post up showing the sweat under her arms and the hair. Jesus she's disgusting. Her house looks filthy aswell.

Reactions: 4
Oh lovely latest vid of her in the bath while you can hear her son pissing into the toilet.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.