Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to unfollow, I do think some of her grid posts are funny but her stories now just seem to be an attempt to be as repulsive as possible

Reactions: 2
I see she's teamed up with Victoriaemes again. They seem to be morphing into one another. Stupid bloody song...eh anal warts 🤮

Reactions: 1
I see she's teamed up with Victoriaemes again. They seem to be morphing into one another. Stupid bloody song...eh anal warts 🤮
Agree. Bet it’s going to be quite distasteful. VE is actually ok when she’s not being crude.

This woman is repulsive, needs a good wash- looks filthy all the time 🤮! I don’t understand how anyone finds her funny, she’s an embarrassment.

Reactions: 3
I *literally* have recurring nightmares about the pic of her cellulited arse and the husband poking his tongue out at it :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What does his work colleagues or the parents from her kids school think of her I wonder. I certainly wouldn't let my child go for a playdate in her house 🤮

I did really like Victoria emes but since her and knee deep started bumming off of each other I've slowly started disliking her and its such a shame

I did really like Victoria emes but since her and knee deep started bumming off of each other I've slowly started disliking her and its such a shame
Agree. I’ve found I’m not so keen on VE as I used to be. All the slagging off of her husband and children is getting a bit tiresome. She’s sounding like Knee Deep more and more.

Oh dear. VE has issued an apology on Insta re a post she made a couple of years ago. It paid reference to the stereotyping of young, black males as drug dealers etc.

One of the mums from school keeps sharing this trouts posts she seems to think it’s brilliant 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’d never heard of her up until today but oh my god what a disgrace, she’s vulgar and unfunny. What sort of fish fingers is she cooking for her house to smell like “a haddocks hole” seriously? Her children must be so embarrassed. Attention seeking at its finest.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
KDIL is just vile. She used to be funny but it’s like she feels she has to be rancid to be relatable. Actually gives me the boak 🤢

Reactions: 8
I like Victoria Emes when her insta was about her quirky house..we have similar tastes and I do love her song videos. But then she morphs into Knee deep in life when she talks about her fanny etc....they've created a podcast which you know will be absolutely grotesque. Call me a prude, but you can be funny without being disgusting and talking about thrush.

One of the mums from school keeps sharing this trouts posts she seems to think it’s brilliant 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’d never heard of her up until today but oh my god what a disgrace, she’s vulgar and unfunny. What sort of fish fingers is she cooking for her house to smell like “a haddocks hole” seriously? Her children must be so embarrassed. Attention seeking at its finest.

Her problem is she tries to hard to shock and be "real". Her idea of being real is describing everything from the smell of her bras, to the texture of her arse. Its vulgar and unoriginal and completely agree, embarrassing for her family.

What I find quite amusing is KDIL and Mrs Hinch are both fans of each other and leave little comments on each others posts. I cannot imagine two more different women and I'm convinced they only post and support each other because they have a huge fanbase and want to stay relevant. In reality KDIL would think Hinch was princessy and bland and Hinch would think KNIL was a disgusting slob. Very unlikely friends. The power of Instagram..

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I just saw the latest one and i am lost for words🙈😎
Think I'm in for a nightmare....🤪can't unsee it now...

• Haha
She is gross and her talks go to long and are too close to her sweaty face. I can’t watch anymore. She did a rant one day on trolls and stuff when Hinchy was whinging about it and stuck up for Hinch and thats why they thumbs up each other.

Reactions: 4
Just seen the latest pic she’s posted. The poor people who live in the houses backing onto her garden. 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.