Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol. Or you didn’t shower/bath every day.
Haha. The thing is if you couldn’t shower daily, as long as you wash down there you won’t smell. Bizarre. Of course she can shower daily she doesn’t have a chronic illness that limits her energy, but also many people choose to not shower daily that are well, and that is their personal choice. I just can’t imagine anyone stinking down there as long as the were washing in some way.

Yuk, weird she’s proud to admit that she basically barely even washes down there,

• Sick
Reactions: 2
And yet yesterday she posted about people online who don’t like her. Obvs reading here. She can’t get her head around the fact her online persona is disgusting and it’s going to affect her children in a few years.

We get it. You think it’s a laugh. An anti-woman if you will. But it’s got real life repercussions for your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And yet yesterday she posted about people online who don’t like her. Obvs reading here. She can’t get her head around the fact her online persona is disgusting and it’s going to affect her children in a few years.

We get it. You think it’s a laugh. An anti-woman if you will. But it’s got real life repercussions for your kids.
She’s a one joke pony!!! She looks ridiculous. It’s a tit joke gone too far. Nobody has got the balls to tell her to her annoying face.

• Haha
I think she lies about all this stuff, why would you tell how ever many followers she has about her stinking bodily areas, surely it’s just for content, tit and disgusting content at that ! 🤮🤮🤮🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Mum of Wildlings has posted her photo this morning as part of her loving your mum bod campaign. I’m shocked. The rest of the women were normal mum bloggers some fairly entertaining fairly decent stuff to say. Ugh.
I had to unfollow Mum of Wildlings after that naked breastfeeding post. No issue with breastfeeding her toddler, that's fine - but does she have to do it naked on her fabric sofa with probably her eldest taking the photo!!!!!! Such an attention seeker.

• Wow
  • Sick
Folk asking why her husband doesn't intervene - he enables it, he takes the photos and videos and poses like a muppet in many of them! He's just as bad. Frankly, this pair should be getting looked at by social services.

Reactions: 6
I can’t watch her, I can smell her through the screen, and the reason I can is because I once worked with a woman just like her.
very articulate, very clever but omg a skank.
She used to talk about period clots and vaginal discharge
We worked in a very hot kitchen and then had to get changed out of our whites afterwards....
🤢🤢🤢 all you could smell was feet, arse and stale sweat. She even admitted to not showering or bathing every day

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I can’t watch her, I can smell her through the screen, and the reason I can is because I once worked with a woman just like her.
very articulate, very clever but omg a skank.
She used to talk about period clots and vaginal discharge
We worked in a very hot kitchen and then had to get changed out of our whites afterwards....
🤢🤢🤢 all you could smell was feet, arse and stale sweat. She even admitted to not showering or bathing every day
Jesus, what a nightmare 🤮

I really dont understand how so called influencers/instagrammers think this woman is amusing and are encouraging her to do more.She is disgusting and I have reported her posts so many times yet IG don't believe she's doing anything wrong.
I feel sorry for her poor kids who have to put up with this vile human being of a mother.

• Heart
I really dont understand how so called influencers/instagrammers think this woman is amusing and are encouraging her to do more.She is disgusting and I have reported her posts so many times yet IG don't believe she's doing anything wrong.
I feel sorry for her poor kids who have to put up with this vile human being of a mother.
She’s a dirty pig with one joke that isn’t funny. She’s repulsive.

• Heart
Unfollowed her months ago, she makes me itch, 🤮 everything about her is just grubby from her feet to her greasy skanky hair. 🤢

Can't understand how any mother & father think what she does is OK, her poor boys, can you imagine the stick they must/will get.

What does she actually get from behaving like a demented twit?

She's also friends with PTWM 🤮 🤮

• Sick
Unfollowed her months ago, she makes me itch, 🤮 everything about her is just grubby from her feet to her greasy skanky hair. 🤢

Can't understand how any mother & father think what she does is OK, her poor boys, can you imagine the stick they must/will get.

What does she actually get from behaving like a demented twit?

She's also friends with PTWM 🤮 🤮
I recently found PTWM, is she also as filthy? I can’t make her out lol.

I think Laura exaggerates so much for the gram, but if she really does barely clean her body that makes sense why she gets water infections so much,

Last edited:
I recently found PTWM, is she also as filthy? I can’t make her out lol.

I think Laura exaggerates so much for the gram, but if she really does barely clean her body that makes sense why she gets water infections so much,
PTWM isn't filthy but she seems to be a complete con artist, setting up PayPal asking for money, supposedly for abused women, but has refused to say where the money has actually gone. She is also very odd, full of herself 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 9
PTWM isn't filthy but she seems to be a complete con artist, setting up PayPal asking for money, supposedly for abused women, but has refused to say where the money has actually gone. She is also very odd, full of herself 🤮
Oh wow. Yes she does seem extremely confident. Why is she so popular? Lol.

Had to unfollow this women. The combination of her up close stories showing greasy skin and her oh and not to mention the film of plaque on those ‘teeth’
Nah, absolutely vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.