Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chaboogy

"Thought I was bi, but discovered I love sausage too much"...who the fuck cares, she's utterly disgusting any and every which way 🤢 ...what an embarrassment of a person 😒

Reactions: 10

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Speaking of family, is there ever any mention of any sisters? I only ask as I'm pretty sure she has a sister...I follow another lady who sadly lost her dad and has been doing acts of kindness in the area in his memory. The photos of the dad I'm SURE it's her Dad. Never any mention of any connection with Skanky, nor her being involved with any of it. The possible sister had volunteers help her as she runs a business so couldn't do it all alone. And I've never recalled her mentioning a sister either. Just thought it a bit odd, if you were doing something in memory of your Dad and had a sister whom you had a relationship with, surely it's something the sisters would do together?.
interestingly, i just found her sister in IG - she is the one doing the acts of kindness. Laura doesn't follow her, and she doesn't follow Laura - which is very telling. equally, Laura doesn't follow her brother's account on IG, whereas her brother and sister do seem to follow each other - and while that doesn't mean everything, for someone whose sister's "successful" career is based on social media, it seems interesting that her siblings don't follow her. kinda implies they don't support her "career", and likely don't want to witness her crude content - plus her sister seems to have a decent career, so it wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't want her business tarnished with Laura's filth. her sister seems to be trying do so something positive through the loss of her father, while Laura dragged him out of hospital when he was really sick to watch her perform on stage because SHE wanted him to be there and the poor guy was forced to sit in the audience and watch his daughter strut around on stage dressed as a giant minge, embarrassing herself and undoubtedly humiliating HIM as he had to listen to crude stories about her sex life and bum worms and all the other gross details, poor guy. i didn't believe he was "proud of her", as she claims - he was likely deeply ashamed. i doubt her sister has been to watch her "successful female comedian" perform on her "sold out" tour. 🤢🤢

• Sad
I dont believe for one second she feels an ounce of guilt about shouting at those poor kids, she doesn't give a shit about them! If she did then she wouldn't let them get riddled with worms, live in a shithole and subject them to ridicule on the Internet.
She's a fucking cunt that doesn't deserve her poor kids.

She turns my stomach.

howandwhy

VIP Member
I can't believe he has been shagging that for 22 years!!! How does he do it! 😆🤢
By closing his eyes and thinking of England
---
I would love to see the ugly brute thrown into a room with parents who have lost or can not have children.
I'd like to see he thrown off a cliff into a pool or piranha fish
---
Christ telling us that she gives blow jobs has made me heave, poor, poor Steve probably doesn't know any different
She's a lying tw@, says she has a really bad gag reflex in the past! Plus how can she do it with those gnashers in her head! If I were Steve, I'd not want her yeast infected, plaque ridden, filthy gob anywhere near me

• Sick
  • Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
She must be hell to live with, such a drain. Can’t stand the way she calls her sons mate. I couldn’t believe how old her sons were, she talks about them like they’re toddlers…why are they still waking her up…isn’t one a teenager? Can’t he entertain himself for an hour in the morning on a weekend…why would he come into her room at 6am to wake her up? I get the feeling she makes most of it up purely to have something to post about.

boundandgagged

VIP Member
Christ telling us that she gives blow jobs has made me heave, poor, poor Steve probably doesn't know any different

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

strawberrypony36

Lost my dad ten months ago and it was utterly devastating. I'm still struggling to come to terms with it and seeing this cretin back on social media like nothing's happened makes me so mad. I didn't think it was possible to hate her anymore than I already did. :mad:

• Sad
  • Heart

strawberrypony36

She reminds me of my ex neighbour who constantly posts on SM about how random strangers stop her in the street to tell her she look like a school girl. She's doesn't, and it never happens. I once called her out on her BS and she no longers speaks to me. oh well. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Ellerose

So a couple of days ago she fell over in London and today she walked around London with the poppers from her bodysuit hanging out…..Yep, of course that happened Laura!
She’s clearly the unluckiest person in the world because Ive never known anyone to have as many mishaps on a near daily basis….🙄

She’s such a sad cow.

• Heart

Nkomoagogo

How did you get blocked lol
I simply said something along the lines of there's parents currently in Gaza holding their lifeless children who would give anything to be parenting and here is a bunch of assholes giving out about their kids being near them. It didn't go down well. Thankfully I unfollowed b4 she blocked me.

Opinionated

VIP Member
Urggghhh is she really not 40 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Her skin is awful, just like she is 🤢🤢🤢
I thought she got paid to advertise a razor?? But then made out she didn’t shave and was proud of it but now having laser hair removal??? Which one is it you fraud?? And the person doing her hair removal needs a medal. I hope she bleaches herself afterwards!!

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
I don't think anyone would be jealous of a 40 something, grey haired, foul mouthed, attention seeking ogre who belongs on a register

• Haha

instaknobs

VIP Member
Another lie, didn’t hug the taxi driver and he didn’t peck her on the cheek either. She also doesn’t have social anxiety.
She is an idiot. That’s confirmed.

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
How small are her kids for one of them to run head first into her pelvic bone? She’ll make anything up for her revolting ‘comedy’ especially if she can throw in the words: minge, fanny, penis, stinks etc 🤢

• Sick

howandwhy

VIP Member
Stinky smelbin covered in poo, loves to show off, it doesn't matter to who. Hates her kids, hates her life, wonders why she gets so much hate. Get off SM it's not to late!

Jimanji

Her latest few tik toks and reels have been so shit with hardly any views or likes surely she’s starting to realise everyone fucking hates her

• Haha