Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Cue the “bad mental health” post and something about the passing of her dad to deflect from the angry hoardes that have booked trains, hotels etc and cannot get refunds to the additional expenses.

Her content is 90% hating on her kids and 10% shaming her husband. She needs to find something new as that shit is neither funny nor conducive to a happy family dynamic.

Reactions: 11

Fizz22

VIP Member
You poor thing, let us know when you put your house on the market to leave! Mind you, I hope she'd not bring house prices down too much!
---

Those kids are seriously going to be held up in life. My nieces are 8 and 10 and don't believe in the easter bunny! Smelbins kids must be so bullied.
I mean my child is absolutely fine and they (and their friends) still believe in father christmas and the Easter bunny. Kids are allowed to be kids. She's a cunt but don't bash the kids for being young.

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
complains about wafflez she ordered from some dodgy company not being delivered before Christmas - their entire IG page is just comments asking about orders and complaining their waffles never arrived and the company don't respond etc - and coincidenctally tags another waffle brand who she didn't buy from, claiming she was simply recommending them to her followers - and then she just happens to kindly be sent a huge box of freebie waffles from the brand to thank her for mentioning them in her stories - as though that wasn't her aim the whole time! fucking disgusting just buy from the brand ffs, tag them - sure - but AFTER purchasing from them! it's gross to intentionally tag a brand because you like the look of their products but wanna blag yourself some without paying and then act surprised when they send you loads of freebies. 😡

and as for her sharing that story about her dog killing a squirrel - is that the same dog who was chasing swans recently? she thinks it's a joke that her dogs terrorise and harm other animals - it's not #comedy, it just shows her dogs shouldn't be allowed of the lead when she takes them out as she can't control them - and not only that, but she now has yet ANOTHER untrained dog to take responsiblity for! meanwhile, she is incredibly rude to anyone who - understandably - asks her to put her dogs on a leash while they're out walking, as they feel anxious about the safety of their own dog or child etc, immediately ranting in IG that they are "cunts" etc, when she makes it very obvious her dogs are totally wild and don't respond to recall etc. it's vile that she doesn't see an issue with them killing other animals for fun! 😡

• Angry

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
Imagine being a 13 year old boy in secondary education and ya mums just told everyone about her blow job skills on ya dads knob. Going to be a nice experience for him when the schools go back isn’t it.

She is such a vile, thick, common ugly inside and out cretin. Turns my stomach just to look at her.

• Sick
  • Sad

shifttea

I'm sure this reel will eventually be shared on IG, but yet again with the attempt to "normalise" hating your kids. "I'm not doing anything wrong!" - yes, you are Laura. you are an appalling mother who regularly announces to the world that you hate your kids and wish they had never been born, that you hate spending time with them and regularly call them cunts. let's not "normalise" swearing at your children behind their backs, because it's abusive. whether they hear it or not - and we all know HER kids hear her bitching about them on IG as they are often in the next room as she bellows at her phone that they are cunts - kids aren't stupid and will pick up on emotional/social cues and their parents attitude towards them by the way they. look at them, speak to them etc.

it's normal for parents to sometimes feel exhausted and exasperated and to get frustrated with their kids - it's not okay to bully your own kids and influencers like Laura "normalising" child abuse is horrendous - she has a big platform and parents will take her word as proof that treating their kids like shit is acceptable. it is beyond me why any parent wouldn't want the best for the children, yet Laura continues "normalising" her decision to treat them in a way that is setting them up for emotional and mental health struggles in the future. hating your kids and treating them like dirt, while actively. encouraging other parents to do the same, is not something to be proud of - and is an entirely irresponsible behaviour to be "normalising"! 😡

I would be heartbroken to find out my parents had been speaking about me the way she speaks about her children.

they'll grow up and find themselves unable to turn to their own mother for comfort for fear of being viewed as an annoyance, if they don't already feel like that.

its just sad.

• Sad

howandwhy

VIP Member
Rofl, looks like she hasn't spotted this yet, it's the best answer I've seen on one of her stupid videos! Someone on here must have posted it? Lol, if so, thank you! Bloody brilliant!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Eachpeach

VIP Member
She makes up most of the stories on her posts for content. They’re always so elaborate as if she’s been working on the story all day. It’s probably why her likes and views are dwindling.
Oh they are, I'm sure she did a story time once of something that happened to her locally like she shit herself somewhere and it absolutely didn't because I was stood behind her in the queue. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Where is the video?
it’s on tiktok. you're not missing anything. just the usual, complaining about how she hates having to listen to her kids read and help them learn, and that the only one she wants to read is *insert the usual crude description here* 🤢🤢

also, she's shared that footage AGAIN of Steve totally wasted after a Christmas party years ago, confused and disorientated, whimpering and almost falling over and walking into lampposts while Laura laughs hysterically and films him instead of actually helping him get home. and even if she filmed it to show Steve the next day, i don't get why she insists on sharing it every year. i'm pretty sure she's said in the past that he's asked her not to keep sharing it, and it's also incredibly boring, yet she seems to think it's hilarious and the most entertaining footage ever. she's such a bitch, getting a thrill out of humiliating her husband as often as possible.

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
ha, as predicted, it's the Easter holidays, the kids are off school, so of Laura has made it her priority to book herself in to get her tattoo scribbles added to, so she can spend hours out of the house and away from the kids - as though she doesn't spend all the time when the kids are at school doing fuck all and could be getting inked then, but no, intentionally booking an appointment during the kids' school holidays is just a handy excuse to justify not having to "feel forced" into spending time with the kids she hates. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
the way she makes up this totally unbelievable stories and expects people to believe they actually happened - every single story she tells involves details of vaginas, worms, mucus, discharge, sex toys, indecent exposure, 💩 etc etc - all so predictable and to anyone with even half a brain, very obviously made up because she thinks that fabricating crude stories about grime and filth is classed as "comedy", in the way primary school kids giggle if they hear the word "willy" or "poop". 🙄

so incredibly immature, NOT funny and honestly, we all know the only reason she filmed that reel was to give her an excuse to share footage of herself half dressed in an unsupportive crop top with her boobs sagging halfway down her torso and quite likely wearing no pants under that duvet, because she gets a twisted kick out of knowing thousands of people will have watched it without knowing she wasn't wearing underwear. 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20240305_135321_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_650601229900203.jpg

• Sick

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
describing mother's day as "traumatic" on the basis that she was FORCED to spend yet another day with her kids - saying she spends more than enough time with them already - and whinging that she couldn't fuck off for the day and spend it on her own - which she could easily have chosen to if she wished and the kids would likely have had a far better day with their dad, able to go to the cinema as was the plan before Laura had a tantrum and refused to go.

given how difficult mother's day is for so many, with genuine trauma of losing children/losing their mother/struggles with fertility and not being able to have the child they are desperate for/having experienced abuse at the hands of their mother - plus a whole load of other reasons -it's gross that she is minimising the term "trauma" in that context. spending time with your children is not "traumatic", and shouldn't be described as such, even if she hates her kids. for someone who makes such a huge deal about advocating for/raising awareness of mental health etc, it is utterly disgusting the way she misuses words like "trauma" and "triggering". 😡

• Angry

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Just had a look, she seems quiet... for now!
guaranteed that when she DOES return, she'll have a huge dramatic bReAk dOwN story to tell, all dramatically exaggerated with stories of her she "almost killed" herself - just like last time - to ramp up engagement prior to her releasing new tour dates, to encourage people to buy them out of pity. it's all so predictable. she may well be struggling with her mental health, but to use it as a manipulation tactic - which we know she WILL - is truly vile. 😡

• Angry

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
"Thought I was bi, but discovered I love sausage too much"...who the fuck cares, she's utterly disgusting any and every which way 🤢 ...what an embarrassment of a person 😒
"i thought I was bi but i love sausage too much" - not only does that seem an incredibly biphobic statement to make, with the implication that bisexual individuals somehow "love sausage" less than those who are straight, even those in relationships with men - but also, wtf?! while we all knew it was an act and that she was desperately trying to give the impression she was bi - and on some occasions, attempting to hint that she is a lesbian - for the sake of content, and to try to come across as "edgy", she has repeatedly said that of she ever left Steve, she would be leaving him for a woman, and has even said that if she hadn't married steve, she would definitely be in a relationship with a woman. ffs, Laura - make up your mind! one minute she is sexually harassing female strangers because she fancies them and is hounding them with an influx of crude messages and bragging about how she would leave her husband for a woman at any opportunity, and the next she is suddenly too straight to be with a woman, plus she "loves sausage too much". sounds like an excuse, having attempted to seduce a multitude of different women on her tours, and clearly having been rejected by them ALL, so she has suddenly decided to clarify that she is 100% straight so she gives zero fucks that she was pushed away by woman she was groping and told to fuck off by those she was stalking on social media. not that her sex pest behaviour will stop - she will just increase the tiktok reels she shares featuring guys working out in tight shorts while gawping at, and making lewd comments about, their "sausage" - in a way a man would never get away with speaking about a woman! 😡🤢

• Angry

MissCherryB

Not sure if I've missed something bit how the fuck has she always got worms? I've got 2 kids 10 and 7 with questionable hand washing habits unless watched like a hawk and my house is by no means spotless and we have never had them, not once. What is wrong with her? At this point I just watch her content to make me feel better about myself.

• Sick

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
it's wild to me that she has the gall to charge extra for the opportunity to meet her, as though she is a famous comedian - i get genuinely successful comedians doing that when they are truly successful and well-known and at venues with a huge audience, but i recently went to see a fairly well-known comedian at a pretty small venue - a genuinely successful female comedian in a way that Laura could only dream of 🤣- she's a comedian who is on tv shows etc, not a total unknown like Laura who just uses the label "comedian" as an opportunity to be crude and vulgar, yet after the show, she was out in the lobby selling merch and posing for photos with people, huge queue of people waiting to meet her and she wasn't charging any extra. Laura's delusions of grandeur are beyond extreme! 🤯

• Heart
Fucking fraud. She cancelled because her comedy is shit and she can't get people in the door.

Using mental health once again as an excuse for just being a silly cunt.