Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

howandwhy

VIP Member
If anyone’s wondering if they should have booked tickets… this is what you missed
I'm sorry, what? Toe the line, doesn't she mean "tow the line", of course she will blame her non existent dyslexia, when in fact she is just a dumb cunt.

Smelbin you are not funny, you stole the costume ideas from the scummy mummies, you used lines from films such as dumb and dumber for your so called "comedy". I can't wait to see what else you have plagiarised for your next "waste of time" so called show.
---
I waited 6 years to hear my autistic daughter finally call me mum. I spent from age 2 onwards worried sick she would never talk at all. I'll never tire of having the privilege of having not one but three children call me mum. I've also just been watching a video about Ruby Franke diary entries. Slating her kids. Which prompted me to check this thread as I haven't in a while. Yes Laura, a video about a convicted child abuser brought me to this page
She is toxic and abusive, Neglectful and controlling

Reactions: 10
And now apparently a wild mouse has moved in with their pet mice.
I’m sure it will very quickly realise the error of its ways and move straight back out again

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
so it's only a few days into the kids' school holiday, and so far Laura has:
1) booked a lengthy appointnent at the tattoo studio
2) shared a reel she filmed while sitting in the car parked outside her house, delighted that she is avoiding having to participate in the bedtime routine for her son, as she is pretending to be out at the shop, when actually she is just hiding outside to avoid spending time with her family
3) booked a night away with Steve - a little overnight break, yet intentionally NOT with the kids

give the absolute lack of effort she puts in on a regular day to day basis - in terms of her job, her appearance, keeping in top of household chores etc - she suddenly seems incredibly capable of making plans and organising things. totally worth the effort and concentration when it's plans to ensure she can avoid her kids as much as possible over Easter, and spend as little time with them in the two weeks they aren't at school.

• Sad
  • Angry

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
genuinely makes me so angry when influencers spend a huge amount of money buying stuff - like a £125 pair of DMs - and then share multiple photos of the item, but don't share any details in terms of price etc, just a link, which they know will be clicked on by a huge number of their audience - but ofc it's an affiliate link, so Laura is earning back the money she spent buying those boots, by manipulating her followers into I advertantly buying them for her. it's gross. especially when loads of her audience won't be aware that an aff link earns Laura money with every click. 😡

Screenshot_20231210_204157.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry

phat_princess

Could I just take this opportunity to confirm.. I have children (that I love unconditionally, and I love spending time with) however I have no spills down my front at 10 in the morning and certainly no ‘fecal matter..’

Fizz22

VIP Member
Call me boring, but the "I hate my kids" routine is fucking vulgar. You went through with the pregnancy and didn't put them into adoption.....be a parent!

howandwhy

VIP Member
I went to see one of the funniest stand up gigs I've ever been to last night! When he finished, he said he'd be in the foyer to do meet and greet and signing, FOR NOTHING!

I still can't understand why Smelbin, this stupid, smelly, worm infested, let's face it "nobody", seems to think it's appropriate and that she is worth PAYING to meet her? She isn't funny, her tickets are struggling to sell, but yet she thinks she is amazing. Such a narcissist! She isn't funny! What is funny, is the fuck wits who have shelled out money, not only to go and see her crap show (which is most likely plagiarised), but have paid an extortionate price for a bloody meet and greet!!!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Must have been reading here and prompted her to post a snip of her performance with rent a crowd laughing.
100% staged and pre-planned - note how it's the moment she catsuit "accidentally" splits at the seams that is being filmed! none of these "accidental" situations she talks about are ever an accident - like the time she claimed she had "accidentally" rolled in dog 💩 and proudly showed it smeared all over her skin. absolutely not accidental and entirely planned - along with all her other ridiculous stories under the guise of "comedy", like opening the door to a delivery man in her underwear, and hiding. a huge box of dirty sex toys in her room while it was being decorated for the builders to stumble upon because she found humour in them feeling uncomfortable and awkward, despite them. simply trying to do their job. she gets such a thrill out of her sex pest behaviour and incidents of indecently exposing herself to total strangers in public carparks, forests etc.

she has chosen to wear that tight catsuit intentionally - whether she actually loosened the seam on purpose, or whether she was simply waiting for that moment to happen at some point, as the way she is gurning and bending and twisting herself into weird positions all over the stage, in that outfit it's very obvious it was going to happen at some point! - and that "surprised" reaction was very clearly faked. she absolutely LOVED it! clearly got a huge thrill out of intentionally "showing her asshole" - indecently exposing herself to an unsuspecting audience - and then pretending she couldn't locate the hole, to entice a poor lady from the audience to feel her crotch! she is an absolute sex pest and all the venues she is performing her "comedy" at should be utterly ashamed to be working with her. 🤢😡

• Sick
  • Wow

Nkomoagogo

She is a terrible mother. She is emotionally abusive. She is ugly on the inside aswell as outside. I can't fucking stand her.

• Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
What's up, Laura? Tickets not selling? 🤣

People don't dislike you because they are jealous. But because of the disgusting, filthy way you carry yourself. And abuse your kids. Utter scum

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
clearly caught up on tattle, as she has specifically made a point of stating that Toby is EIGHT. not nine. EIGHT. again, that doesn't change what I said yesterday. an eight year old is capable of entertaining themselves if they wake up early, whether they grab their tablet, a book, turn on the TV, whatever - and the way she is implying that she drags herself out of bed at 5am to play with her son, despite having said repeatedly that she hates spending time with her kids makes it very clear she's lying. she avoids ever playing with them or engaging with them during the day, and constantly makes excuses to avoid them, yet we're supposed to believe she gets up to play with her son in the early hours?

and if it is true - it isn't 🙄 - surely the answer would be to spend time playing with the kid during the day, as by only doing so at 5am, ofc he is going ot keep waking her, knowing it's his only opportunity to spend time with her! but, as always, it's the usual lies - yet another opportunity to boch about her son under the guise of "hilarious" content. she's not a #femalecomedian, she's a nasty bully. 😔

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
the fact her father has just died and her priority is sharing stories on IG speaks volumes. seeking attention was her immediate reaction - not her mum or her kids, just posting on social media.

Ellerose

She’s not even trying to make her tragic, blatantly untrue, attention seeking posts believable with the facial hair one 😂.
Knowing somebody who actually works for the passport office, I can confirm that ‘too much facial hair’ will not have been why it was rejected . It will be because she’s got her gormless mouth hanging open and her fried hair hanging almost over her eye.
She is honestly the most sad and desperate waste of space over ever come across on the internet!

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
Everyone’s entitled to their opinion on the school attendance fine issue. I get that life experience is important family time etc. But Smellbin goes on about hating the school holidays and always arranges things to do on her own when her kids are off school THEN takes them out of school to take them on holidays AND moans about said holiday! Make it make sense.

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
what's truly "funny" is that her bizarre fixation on using as many crude references as possible to describe every situation means that half the crap she spouts makes absolutely zero sense. she paid to get their carpet cleaned professionally because "it smelled like cum"? like, what?! 🙄

she really needs to give up on this whole "female comedian" larp and clean her fucking house. 🤢

• Sick

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
pretending she left the house twice hours early and so is forced to spend a few hours sitting in her car drinking Starbucks, because SoCiAL aWkWaRdNeSs - okay Laura! 👌🏻🤣

fuck all to do with her not wanting to make the babysitter feel uncomfortable by not leaving the moment she arrived - this is the woman who intentionally hid a box of sex toys in her bedroom when it was being decorated because she wane ted the workmen to find it and be embarrassed - she relishes in making other people feel uncomfortable! she clearly booked the babysitter to arrive early so she had an excuse to leave and not have to spend time in a house with the kids she hates, in exactly the same way she regularly pretends to go to the supermarket and instead sits alone in her car outside the house to avoid the "bedtime routine" because that might mean *shock, horror* having to interact with her kids and actually say goodnight! 🙄

at this point, i don't even know why she bothers lying about it. and making up these stories. she makes no secret of the fact she hates her sons an despises being a mother - they've haven't even been off school for a week, and she's ditched them for a tattoo appointment, dumoed them withh family so she can go on a weekend break with Steve and has now left them with a babysitter! not that i feel sorry for her kids - they're probably delighted she isn't there. 🤷🏻‍♂️

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
announced her latest "comedy" tour a few days ago, and released tickets which are supposedly "selling fast", so ofc she has immediately restored to her usual tactic of trying to encourage her followers to buy tickets out of pity by rehashing her "trauma" - so predictable and so incredible manipulative! I'm glad that this time she hasn't exaggerated her experiences of suicidal ideation as "i NeArLy DiEd!" - althto i imagine that will be the added dramatic flourish she mentions in her next post when she releases the venues are struggling to shift tickets - but again with the "taken to hospital", intentionally implying that she was rushed to hospital by ambulance and concerned medical professionals, when in reality, she rocked up to A&E by choice as a result of her suicide thoughts - and while that was obviously a sensible decision and i am not in any way implying that seeking help if you feel suicidal diminishes the severity of your struggle, suicidal ideation is a serious issue in itself, and she doesn't need to be exaggerating it as a way to try and make her "break-down" sound even more "traumatic".

in summary, she was concerned that she was experiencing suicidal thoughts, felt unsafe and got herself the help she needed. just be honest! claiming she almost died and lying about what happened as a way to boost sympathy and exploit mental illness and suicidal ideation to sell tickets is utterly abhorrent and shameful behaviour. not that i would expect anything better from Laura "I'm so triggered by needles i can't cope with blood tests, oh check out my latest tattoo!" Belbin especially after that insensitive and thoughtless "have you ever lost a child" poll the other day😡