Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stephie

VIP Member
What is she on about she likes sausage too much to be bisexual. You can like sausage as much as the next person. That makes absolutely no impact on being bisexual. What you mean is you're still cringing like fuck at how you behaved harassing that poor woman and made a complete twat of yourself. That and no woman would go near you

• Heart
Reactions: 13

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Could I just take this opportunity to confirm.. I have children (that I love unconditionally, and I love spending time with) however I have no spills down my front at 10 in the morning and certainly no ‘fecal matter..’
Why does she insist that she’s filthy because of her kids? They are 12 (so at secondary school) and 8. Surely they can brush their own teeth so she must have dribbled toothpaste on herself. Notice it’s the PTWM (another insta dick) tracksuit she’s wearing.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
She is delusional, IT'S NOT YOUR JOB, YOU'RE NOT FUNNY!!!! So, her poor old Dad was cremated, yet she still found time to post several stupid, not funny videos. Then gaslights the followers (sheep), blaming them, telling them she had to do it and be funny because they want the comedy. What a cretin.
she can say it's her "job" in an attempt to justify it, and whilst her attempts at "humour" are not funny whatsoever, i can't imagine losing. a parent you were apparently so close, yet in the time bwteen their death and the funeral, being in the mindset to go on stage and perform! i totally get that people deal with grief differently, but to claims she "hiding the grief" due to the pressure to be "funny" is a shit excuse. nobody who is overwhelmed with grief would be able to take to the stage dressed as a giant minge and perform their "comedy" routine - funny or not. they would cancel/postpone the tour, to have time to grieve and spend time with their family - not leap at the opportunity to leave their presumably grieving kids, go stay in hotels and pose for photos and expose themselves on stage, and claim she was forced to because it's her "job".

when I lost one of my parents, i could barely function in the days following the loss, i would not have been able, physically, to walk onto a stage, let alone cope with it mentally - and certainly not to gurn around and make crude "jokes" with sideshows of dick pics. absolutely NOBODY is pressuring her to continue creating reels or sharing stories etc - she could easily take a step away from IG and focus on her family Fi she genuinely wanted to. she is using the supposed "expectation" of her followers to be "funny" as a way to justify her desire to continue as normal. it's total bullshit.

• Heart

Blablabear

To the best of my knowledge re thread worms. Its treatment for the entire household , washing of all bedding etc and a repeat treatment 2 weeks later regardless if asymptomatic. The fact that she is insinuating theyre gone a day later shows a worrying lack of knowledge on their correct treatment and as someone said earlier probably the reason she seems to have them so often……… thinking of her lounging on shared poolside furniture etc gives me the “pure boke “ 🤮 .

• Sick

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
I find her such a contradiction. She does all these videos where she essentially mocks women who are thinner/prettier and their content - it’s hardly kind and empowering is it? It’s mean and unnecessary.

She purposely tries to make herself look particularly overweight/unattractive, I assume to make her content “funnier”, which opens you up to nasty comments and ridicule - I know it shouldn’t be like but we all know how the internet is and frankly, when she’s trying to drag down other womens content to create her own, I have limited sympathy.

She is vile to and about her husband who looks like he’s in a hostage situation most of the time and as for her children- aside from the fact she is vile about them, they have to watch their own mother on the internet with her “flaps” out. I can only imagine what they get at school, why would you do this to them?! I’m not shaming people who engage with things like OnlyFans etc, she’s literally doing all this for attention, limited monetary gain, and a chance of launching a ludicrous stand up career.

She annoys me with this stand up stuff and sets herself up to fail. I’ve got a friend who has been doing stand up for a couple of years now - it’s fucking hard work. No one just walks into shows like she does - they have to pay serious dues and as my friend pointed out when I spoke to him - with good reason - even really funny people can fail
To translate that into stand up plus you need time to refine your material and build a set which can take a long time. Big stars like John Bishop take a long time to build their routine to a full show and do a lot of smaller gigs to try it and refine before the big shows - no wonder she is just playing her shit videos. It pisses me off because like everything she does, she takes away from hard working people and expects like to just be handed to her.

As for her mental health - she has my sympathies but she’s recovered very quickly from an apparent breakdown and the mental health only really gets mentioned as a swerve for something she’s done or to sell tickets. It never fails to boil my piss when people weaponise that card.

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
although i feel sorry for both ehr kids, i feel particularly bad for her younger son as she seems to mention Toby far more regularly, and pinpoints him when she is complaining about them. Toby must be about nine - why does it matter if he sleeps in or not?! surely he could wake up at 5am and it wouldn't be a huge issue, as at that age, i would imagine he is capable of keeping himself entertained using his tablet or watching TV, and able to grab himself a bowl of cereal or a snack or whatever. she talks about the kids as though they are still toddlers, whinging that her younger son is awake when it's still dark outside with a photo of her furious face. it's all just used as an excuse to moan about her younger boy. 😔

Reactions: 12

CrapEars

VIP Member
So according to her latest tiktok we are all jealous of her and her success
I could only watch the first thirty seconds or so, when she was wiping yellow concealer onto her unmoisturised, unprimed face with a blusher brush. When she did the mouth close up with her huge pores and manky teeth taking up the whole screen I had to scroll on. We’re jealous are we? Ok Laura, you keep telling yourself that love.

• Sick
  • Haha

Nosymum

VIP Member
Couldn’t write ‘happy birthday to my son’ all about her labour 13 years ago. When you have kids the world doesn’t revolve around you anymore how has she not realised these. She must have some real enablers around her! I’ve never once thought of my daughters birthday as the day I was cut open and lost 1.97 litres of blood, maybe I should write that on party invites next year!

Pog Paulba

It couldn't ever be anything else, anything normal. You know, like "it smelled a bit fusty".

Had to be cum. Or minge. Or hot bum.

Just fuck off, you talentless wretch!

• Sick

Fizz22

VIP Member
so it's only a few days into the kids' school holiday, and so far Laura has:
1) booked a lengthy appointnent at the tattoo studio
2) shared a reel she filmed while sitting in the car parked outside her house, delighted that she is avoiding having to participate in the bedtime routine for her son, as she is pretending to be out at the shop, when actually she is just hiding outside to avoid spending time with her family
3) booked a night away with Steve - a little overnight break, yet intentionally NOT with the kids

give the absolute lack of effort she puts in on a regular day to day basis - in terms of her job, her appearance, keeping in top of household chores etc - she suddenly seems incredibly capable of making plans and organising things. totally worth the effort and concentration when it's plans to ensure she can avoid her kids as much as possible over Easter, and spend as little time with them in the two weeks they aren't at school.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, she is an absolute shit mother and she knows it, but she uses this current period in time where some people allow this behaviour. I think its abhorrent. Not liking your kids isn't a thing. Yes, they're annoying, yes, they can wear you down, do I hate mine NEVER. She's ugly because her inside is coming out. How on earth can you bash your kids so much online? Her husbands a fucking wetwipe for allowing it.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
This honestly knocks me sick
i get that she claims to feel "no shame" but this is such an odd thing to be proud of! it's not "relatable", because I don't know of ANYONE who is infested with "bum worms" on such a regular basis! she either isn't treating them properly, and/or the absolute crack den of her house and her disgusting lack of personal hygiene is allowing them to thrive! it's utterly disgusting, and as much as she blames her sons, SHE is the one who regularly brags about not washing and festering in her own filth. even if SHE feels no shame, it just shows how little she cares about her boys - the kids at their school will see that reel, and they will be absolutely annihilated when they return to school. always great to spend your holiday with a mother who despises you and spends the whole time botching on IG about how she hates having to spend time with you, while simultaneously worrying about how badly you are going to be bullied when you get home. 😔

Nkomoagogo

Let's be honest it's lazy parenting. She is one lazy cow. The state of her in that reel. I know she is making money from instagram but what's worse is the fucking sheep who tell her yeah kids are c&nts you're right...why have kids if that's your opinion. I made the comment today thousands of children have been killed in Gaza and here she is moaning about being parent and I've been blocked. Thank fuck. I don't have to look at the ugliest woman on earth anymore.

Nkomoagogo

do u know what? Since I'm blocked, i am living my best life. I havent thrown up in my mouth in a week now.

• Haha

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Something new for 2024 Laura? Taking a bath, enjoying time with your kids, doing something that’s actually funny?

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
she was in a bad mood, parked her car in a way that another driver felt made it difficult for her to manoeuvre her car out and asked Laura to adjust her parking to ensure that she didn't damage Laura's car by mistkae - yet instead of behaving like an adult, she decided that because SHE was having a bad day, it was totally acceptable for her to become aggressive and launch into a verbal attack on the poor woman, swearing and calling her a cunt. having a bad day/being in a bad mood does NOT mean it is okay to treat strangers - or anyone - like shit, to shout and swear at them, especially when the woman only approached her because she didn't want to scratch Laura's car - and can you IMAGINE how she would have reacted if her car had ended up scratched?! she'd be dozing the poor woman all over social media, ranting and labelling her a cunt and encouraging all her followers to pile on and leave abusive comments about the poor woman - who I'm sure spoke to her in a calm and polite manner! the poor woman likely felt scared and intimated with Laura screaming at her - absolutely disgusting behaviour, and worse that she then immediately leapt to share a story where she detailed her aggressive behaviour as though it is okay to behave so aggressively and be verbally abusive. utterly vile. 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
it is totally irresponsible both for Laura to accept another rescue dog and for the charity to allow her to have one. one of her other dogs is not trained, doesn't respond to recall and is aggressive towards swans and potentially other dogs - surely there is a risk it won't like a new dog arriving - plus it will be yet another dog that will likely struggle to settle in, having potential emotional/behaviour issues that she won't address, nor will she bother to ensure it is trained and will then post stories ranting about how other people are cunts, simply because they asked her to put her out of control dogs on lead, as they are fearing for their safety of their own dog/kids etc. it's totally irresponsible to get another dog when she can't even manage taking two for a walk without one running off and disappearing. 😡

and not only that, she complains constantly that looking after her kids is too much effort - she certainly won't be putting effort into bonding with that poor rescue dog, or ensuring it is okay. she loves to brag about having dogs rescued from Cyprus, because she thinks people will think she is a great person for taking them on, but in reality, all those dogs and both her kids need to be rescued - from HER.

• Heart