Knee Deep In Life #8 Skanky Belbin what a pig, begging idiots to go to her gig!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rofl she is still begging! Hahahahh,she said she takes her job as a stand up comedian seriously, omg, she has done it once and is doing 5 nights in a month's time, hardly a job stand up is it?? It's not even stand up is it? All she does is put up videos of her IG reels and prance around in a costume that she stole from another act. She hasnt the intellect! When you watch the likes of Jen Brister, Sarah Silverman, Katherine Ryan, Sarah Millican you can see quickly that Smelbin is light years away from their talent, as she has none. Her show is like something your kid would put on in the kitchen for you, immature and stupid..Plus it's not sold out, Dublin still had a tit load of tickets left and thats been advertised for ages now!!

Is she on crack? Or just high/delusional from her own putrid stench? bleeping idiot.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Is she on crack? Or just high/delusional from her own putrid stench? bleeping idiot.
i mean, she does regularly brag that her bedroom resembles a crack den! probs trying to give the impression that she is simply turning her squalid living conditions into a joke, when in reality she is being totally truthful... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 2
i mean, she does regularly brag that her bedroom resembles a crack den! probs trying to give the impression that she is simply turning her squalid living conditions into a joke, when in reality she is being totally truthful... 🤷🏻‍♂️
Infested with flies, that's why she has such big spiders, they're required to de-fly the place!

Reactions: 2
Wow she is laying it on thick with her latest story about her dad. How low will she go to sell her tit show tickets..stop begging you sad hag

Reactions: 3
mention of the breakdown and the introduction of an eating disorder she supposedly struggled with when she was younger didn't work as a sales tactic, so she's rolling out her dad's poor health to emotionally manipulate people into sympathy purchases! every time you think she couldn't possibly go any lower, she proves us wrong!

also, there is absolutely no way anyone has asked if any of her tattoos are a tribute to her kids - unless they were asking if she had chosen to have some of the scribble drawings her kids did as toddlers inked all over her - as anyone who follows her is fully aware she hates her kids and the last thing she would wanna do is have a permanent reminder of her biggest regret tattooed on her skin! interesting how today she's claiming that all her tatts are a result of her BrEaKdOwN, rather than her supposed impulsivity due to her self-diagnosed ADHD - clearly didn't manage to bully her therapist into giving her an official diagnosis, so she's back to reminding everyone that she struggles with her mental health instead of attempting to prove she has ADHD 🙄 - but tbh, i have no doubt she absolutely adores that mishmash of ink all over her skin, because if gives her the perfect opportunity to talk about her "breakdown" and how she NeArLy DiEd - spoiler alert: she didn't 🤥 - every time someone asks about them.

Reactions: 5
She’s on TikTok calling her kids Cunts again. What an absolute waste of air she is

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s on TikTok calling her kids Cunts again. What an absolute waste of air she is
"am I still a good mum if I repeatedly called my kids cunts and swear at then behind their back?!" i mean, i get she's trying to be funny and this is yet another attempt at being a #femalecomedian - but to clarify Laura, even taking the verbally abusive behaviour towards your kids out of the equation, the fact you call your kids cunts and still aren't sure whether or not that is the behaviour of a" good mum" very much answers your question.

also, the reels she shares on tiktok where she shows snippets of random men working out, always wearing very tight shorts, while then making crude comments about their size etc is truly disturbing. she does it repeatedly, and it's random men she has found on tiktok, lusting over and making inappropriate comments about them in a way any man would be rightfully torn to shreds if he created endless reels making crude comments about women working out in tight bra tops etc, and plastering her sex pest behaviour all over social media - all under the guise of "it's fine for me to make comments about men because I'm not a MAN and I'm not a sexual predator - I'm a female comedian! it's FUNNY!" 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
what's truly "funny" is that her bizarre fixation on using as many crude references as possible to describe every situation means that half the crap she spouts makes absolutely zero sense. she paid to get their carpet cleaned professionally because "it smelled like cum"? like, what?! 🙄

she really needs to give up on this whole "female comedian" larp and clean her bleeping house. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It couldn't ever be anything else, anything normal. You know, like "it smelled a bit fusty".

Had to be cum. Or minge. Or hot bum.

Just duck off, you talentless wretch!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She looks like some dirty old hag, that shaved, nasty haircut really is butch. No wonder she keeps being mistaken for a man.

You watch, next she'll jump on the transgender wagon and declare she's a man

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
It couldn't ever be anything else, anything normal. You know, like "it smelled a bit fusty".

Had to be cum. Or minge. Or hot bum.

Just duck off, you talentless wretch!
She makes me feel physically sick. I've never heard anyone say anything smells like cum! She thinks she is being funny, but it is literally immature, school kid humour. No intelligence there. I dread to think what the long suffering husband eats, to make the smell so bad, that she uses it as a reference.
---
Oh bloody hell, here we go, rolling out the spanx video again. Really desperate to sell those tickets and retain followers. Her one hit wonder, that's not even that funny, or maybe because we've seen it over and over, it's become boring, like her. You can predict what she does next. We always get it right on here.
---
The comments from her sheep though....I just don't get it?!?!? Some saying they wet themselves watching it?!??! It's not funny
---
I'm so tempted to comment and call her a boring,.desperate cnut, just to see if it gets deleted and doxed. Does she really have her mum sit and delete every negative comment?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
although i feel sorry for both ehr kids, i feel particularly bad for her younger son as she seems to mention Toby far more regularly, and pinpoints him when she is complaining about them. Toby must be about nine - why does it matter if he sleeps in or not?! surely he could wake up at 5am and it wouldn't be a huge issue, as at that age, i would imagine he is capable of keeping himself entertained using his tablet or watching TV, and able to grab himself a bowl of cereal or a snack or whatever. she talks about the kids as though they are still toddlers, whinging that her younger son is awake when it's still dark outside with a photo of her furious face. it's all just used as an excuse to moan about her younger boy. 😔

Reactions: 12
She is a terrible mother. She is emotionally abusive. She is ugly on the inside aswell as outside. I can't bleeping stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10