Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizz22

VIP Member
Why has she cried before 9am? She has 2 kids. Hardly hard. I can't stand pathetic women. Harden up a bit and crack on you fucking wet wipe. She's deffo his beard.

Reactions: 9

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
If you’re famous enough to have a UK comedy tour then surely you can afford a cleaner?? Or get the long-suffering bearded wimp to lend a helping hand instead of wasting time filming stupid videos of each other for cringey couples content.
it's because she relishes in the fact that her house resembles a "crack den" - a term she stole from tattle that wasn't meant as a compliment 🙄 - because she thinks that she can use having a filth house as "comedy" - in the same way she thinks it is humorous to talk about her lack of personal hygiene etc. it's also a way she likes to emphasise her supposed ADHD, because she blames her inability to clean her house on iNaTEnTiVeNeSs - same with her not washing the dirty laundry so her and the kids have to wear the same pair of dirty underwear for days etc - when really it's because she prefers to spend her days on the sofa eating chocolate or slagging off her kids in her stories. she WANTS her bedroom and kitchen etc to be grimy because that is the background she wants for the content and reels she films. by Laura's logic, it's not neglect or abusive to force your kids to live in a filthy, unhealthy environment when you are a "female comedian!" - in exactly the same way it's okay for her to stalk strangers and expose herself indecently in public and make sexual threats to delivery men etc - all totally justified if you label it as "comedy" because being a sexual predator is simply part of her job. 🙄

the reel she posted recently where she said in the caption that she was trying to learn how to "gentle parent" is a joke in itself! i don't think regularly referring to your kids as cunts or sticking your finger up at them behind their back whenever they ask you a question quite fits the technique. 🤣

• Sad

instaknobs

VIP Member
By closing his eyes and thinking of England
---

I'd like to see he thrown off a cliff into a pool or piranha fish
---

She's a lying tw@, says she has a really bad gag reflex in the past! Plus how can she do it with those gnashers in her head! If I were Steve, I'd not want her yeast infected, plaque ridden, filthy gob anywhere near me
he probably enjoys the peace and quiet more than the BJ itself.

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I can’t get over how bad her hair looks since she bleached the red out. Brassy orange is not a vibe!
the way she is referring to her hair as "blonde" is actually one of the funniest jokes she has ever made! that brassy mess of orange is NOT blonde. 🙄

and i agree, that hideous outfit was in no way "unintentional". nobody inadvertently slips on a harness, totally unaware they are putting it on, ffs. very much planned, and very much clashes with rust-tinged hair - which looks so bad it actually works in complimenting her "style". 🤣

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
she went on holiday, and it wasn't totally perfect - predominantly because she is so grimy and refuses to address her personal hygiene, hence the bum worms as stowaways on the plane with them - because it was a family holiday so she was forced to spend time with the kids she hates - but it is absolutely no reason to take to social media to bitch and complain and label her kids as "cunts" for simply...being kids! no holiday is going to be perfect, whether you take you kids or not, but why not focus on all the positive moments, instead of slagging off your sons? she's lucky enough to be able to afford a holiday at what appeared to be a lovely resort, at a point when so many people are struggling to afford the basics, yet she spends her time moaning about it - thinking that doing so is "comedy", when it actually makes her seem like a cunt who is not aware of her privilege. 😡

if she hates her kids that much and they ruin every single holiday she takes them on, maybe....don't take them on holiday. she could leave them at home with Steve, and fuck off abroad on her own, not be forced to spend time with the kids she hates, who would likely have the best few weeks off their lives at home, without her constantly critising them and calling them cunts, making it clear she regrets them ever being born! 😔

howandwhy

VIP Member
She looks like some dirty old hag, that shaved, nasty haircut really is butch. No wonder she keeps being mistaken for a man.

You watch, next she'll jump on the transgender wagon and declare she's a man

• Haha
  • Angry

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Of course you rang an estate agent instead of the maternity unit and just started talking about your “discharge” and “vagina”. Another 🧚 story. I smell 🐮 💩

• Sick

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
sure, parents shouldn't be feeling guilty for having to work or shoving their kids in front of a screen to keep them entertained because they need to clean the house or feeling exhausted and not always having the energy to play with their children or whatever - but any parents who takes to social media to bitch about their children on a daily basis, to announce that you hate being a parent, regret ever having kids and wish your children had never been born, talk proudly about how you stick your middle finger up at your children behind their back, absolutely dread the school holidays and having to spend time with your children to the point you purposefully book appts for tattoos etc specifically so you can get away from them, and can't even tolerate a few hours in a car with your children because they have the audacity to speak to you, and regularly leave them in a room to entertain themselves while sitting in the next room complaining about them and criticising them to the whole Internet, while also regularly sharing personal, embarrassing details about them - whether true or not - with the intention of humiliating them, while purposefully setting the up to be bullied at school because of the content you plaster all over the internet, photos of yourself undressed and humping boxes on the kitchen counter, with captions about how you "love sausage" and regularly talking about your worm infested minge on a public platform that every kid in their school has access to - you absolutely SHOULD feel guilt and shame, and if you don't, you have a serious problem. her utter inability to feel the emotions of guilt and shame is an issue she needs to address in therapy, instead of pushing for trending diagnoses like ADHD and PTSD and wanging on about her BrEaKdOwNs and TrAuMa - with dramatic exaggeration and lies about how she "nearly died" 😡 - to boost content. 😔

it absolutely IS guilt that should belong to her, and passing it off as "it belongs to ye he society we live in" to justify her vile behaviour towards her sons is class Laura. 😡

Screenshot_20231024_133515.jpg

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I dont believe for one second she feels an ounce of guilt about shouting at those poor kids, she doesn't give a shit about them! If she did then she wouldn't let them get riddled with worms, live in a shithole and subject them to ridicule on the Internet.
She's said repeatedly that she is unable to feel the emotions of guilt or shame, so this is a blatant lie. 🙄

boundandgagged

VIP Member
What's with the 'bum worms' obsession? I don't even know how you get them and also why share that you have them
Also she's making herself look fucking stupid by taking the kids out of school, one minute moaning they are off for half term, she hates them, doesn't like being with them but takes them out of school for a holiday and spends more time with them

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Let's be honest it's lazy parenting. She is one lazy cow. The state of her in that reel. I know she is making money from instagram but what's worse is the fucking sheep who tell her yeah kids are c&nts you're right...why have kids if that's your opinion. I made the comment today thousands of children have been killed in Gaza and here she is moaning about being parent and I've been blocked. Thank fuck. I don't have to look at the ugliest woman on earth anymore.
i honestly don't blame you for leaving a comment about the children being killed in Gaza. that, plus all the women who dream of being mothers yet, for whatever reason, are unable to have children, yet she has made a "career" out of bitching and moaning about her kids and "normalising" the idea of despising your kids, resenting their existence and regretting them ever being born/ever becoming a mother! ofc there are may be points over Christmas where parents feel stressed/exhausted/overwhelmed - that IS normal - but treating your kids like shit, trying to "normalise" the idea of hating spending time with your children and talking to them and about them like total shit is truly disgusting. there will be so many mothers who would have loved to spend time with their kids over Christmas, yet had to work or whatever.

I don't get how anyone finds her content funny and definitely how anyone claims it is "relatable" - especially when she has boys aged 8 and 12 and she moans about stuff like having to get them food - surely if her son his hungry, he is capable of grabbing cereal or whatever by himself. it's her shit, lazy parenting that is the issue - because as much as I'm sure she would LOVE her kids to have a diagnosis of ASD or ADHD or whatever the fuck else, purely as an opportunity for content, or to add to her "comedy" routine as an opportunity to mock them further, given other situations she has described, I'm pretty sure they are just badly behaved kids - and who wouldn't be, given the way she ignores them, complains about them constantly, makes it very clear she hates spending time with them and regularly announces to the world that she wishes they had never been born - all content their classmates have access to, in addition to her lying about their lack of personal hygiene, blaming them for the way she constantly has worms etc. her eldest son in particular must be bullied so badly, it's hardly surprising her sons behave badly - I fucking would too if I was fully aware my own mother was directly responsible for me being bullied. she quite literally hands them the ammunition!

as for the toothpaste down her top, again - why the fuck is she implying she has to help her kids brush their teeth?! they aren't toddlers. if she hasn't taught her 8 year old son how to brush his own teeth, that is - AGAIN - due to her own lazy parenting. and while she is quite clearly lying about having 💩 down her front, if that were the case, any normal person would prioritise getting changed and probably also having a shower, ot grabbing their phone to film a reel. that is a "normal" reaction. trying to "normalise" living your life wearing a hoodie stained with 💩 is just another sign that she needs to get off social media.

what is going on with this outfit?! what's the weird braces/harness thing?! the dress itself isn't great, but it would be far better without the harness! 🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 2578954
Why is she in "awe" of every "absolutely incredible" woman she is ever out with?

Fuck off you funking weirdo. You couldn't give a shit about her you just crave attention.

I hope her wet wipe husband meets someone and fucks her off when he eventually grows his balls back. Maybe the boys' new mum/dad will treat and speak about them a bit better

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
No she’s prob not Steve’s type because she’s playing at dressing up!! She’s totally changed who she is! All the tatts and shaved head is just for attention.

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
I'm sorry, what? Toe the line, doesn't she mean "tow the line", of course she will blame her non existent dyslexia, when in fact she is just a dumb cunt.

Smelbin you are not funny, you stole the costume ideas from the scummy mummies, you used lines from films such as dumb and dumber for your so called "comedy". I can't wait to see what else you have plagiarised for your next "waste of time" so called show.
---

She is toxic and abusive, Neglectful and controlling

Not to stick up for anyone here, but ‘toe the line’ is correct. Probably stems from having toes on the line in a military context.

• Heart

boundandgagged

VIP Member
Not exactly sure why she thinks everyone else finds Steve an attractive hunk like she does and quite frankly it wouldn't surprise me if he likes the male form

leelaloola

No, what’s worse is coming back with a hello fresh ad. She comes across like she could not give a shite but has to as they’ve paid her. So fake

Catlady1

VIP Member
Sharm el sheikh that well known educational destination 🙄 basically its sit round the pool and all inclusive buffet type holiday. I mean we are all entitled to a break but don’t pretend it’s more educational than school!! Her new phobia is throwing up. Gotta get a new one on the regular!!

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
Hiring out rooms in various venues up and down the country to 'entertain' a handful of people a few times a year. Isn't a job. She's paying the venues for room hire. Paying for travel and accommodation. That is not a job. Its like me throwing a party for several family members in various locations and saying its my job. You're unemployed and most probably in receipt of UC, Laura. Get over it