Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

howandwhy

VIP Member
She still hasn't sold out her "sell out tour", tickets to all her slide shows. I really hope that people going to watch will see just how dreadful and unfunny she is, even though she copies other people. She will absolutely milk her poor old dads passing to get sympathy, attention and ticket sales.

I wonder if her shit books have been pulped yet?
---
Omg, after I typed my last post, no coincidence, she just so happened to have a box of her unsold, shitty books. She is on Tiktok claiming her shows are sold out and that theres's only a few tickets left, but using the unsold, shitty books to try to sell the remaining tickets to her show. If the shows were pretty much sold out, she'd not need to do this. Why would anyone pay for a ticket, in the hope they'd get one of her crap books???

To me, she doesn't look like someone who only just lost their Dad a few days ago! I don't think she gives a shit. So long as she's OK and doing what she likes. I bet she'll make them delay the funeral to accommodate her slide shoes. Or she'll miss it, to do her slide shows. I'd not put it past her!! I bet she's not helping her mum or siblings with funeral arrangements.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

boundandgagged

VIP Member
Her announcement will be shit anyway, according to insta she has just over 500,000 followers but comments on her post usually reach about 200 and sometimes up to 400, I don't think she buys bots because she doesn't have any money and she's a skinflint anyway so the number of comments is pretty poor

Fabdandy

I've just been looking through her tiktoks, omg is all I can say, but one more thing....Laura, its pronounced 'everything' not 'everythink' 🙄🙄

strawberrypony36

i don't have kids of my own, so perhaps I M missing something, but i what way is it not age-appropriate or "kid friendly" for a child to hear babs' rambles about petite women?! why are petite women a taboo subject? especially given that it's a typed caption, as children who are at an age where they are capable of reading her nonsensical jibberish are more than likely aware that the characters they meet at Disney etc are humans wearing costumes - unlike babs, believing she is meeting the REAL Garston and the REAL Goofy at the age of 46. 🙄

or is this babs speculating that the person inside the costume is an individual with dwarfism, and has decided that it is a topic that is "too grown up" and cannot be mentioned, thus is using the phrase "petite"?

tbh, i'm also interested as to why woke babs assumes the person wearing the costume is a woman? why not a "petite" or even an exploited child - given the way that babs is happy to demand her own kids work as unpayed performers as she demands, i'm surprised she wouldn't have considered that other parents may be similarly as exploitative. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Who is babs?

although i feel sorry for both ehr kids, i feel particularly bad for her younger son as she seems to mention Toby far more regularly, and pinpoints him when she is complaining about them. Toby must be about nine - why does it matter if he sleeps in or not?! surely he could wake up at 5am and it wouldn't be a huge issue, as at that age, i would imagine he is capable of keeping himself entertained using his tablet or watching TV, and able to grab himself a bowl of cereal or a snack or whatever. she talks about the kids as though they are still toddlers, whinging that her younger son is awake when it's still dark outside with a photo of her furious face. it's all just used as an excuse to moan about her younger boy. 😔

I actually do think he probably has some additional needs. Attachment issues and trauma/neglect can present similar challenges to autism or adhd in some children. It's really common for adopted children to have behavioural challenges for example. It won't be his fault at all but sounds like a viscious cycle as if she never bonded with him properly then he will act up in an attempt to gain some attention/affection and she will only get more annoyed and reject him more.

I really hope that if that's the case school are aware and supportive. Infact I hope the schools are aware in general of her behaviour and able to provide some kind of support, safety, and counselling for the kids.

howandwhy

VIP Member
It's back in the gym, trying to normalise why it's a fat, horrible cnut and not like the woman, who It's taking the piss out of, obviously trying to justify why it is so vile, so it can continue to get its chavvy beer gut out at every opportunity.
---
Gross
---
And no, your skin is still awful

howandwhy

VIP Member
"Why do these things always happen to me?"

They don't. They literally don't. You make them up for your idiot followers.

Also, what's with the "when someone says women don't masturbate" meme on her story? Who says that? Again, literally nobody. It isn't the 1920s.
Lol, also her dirty, greasy, nasty hair. She could have washed it. Looks like a load of greasy tussles hanging off her nasty fat head.

howandwhy

VIP Member
Call me boring, but the "I hate my kids" routine is fucking vulgar. You went through with the pregnancy and didn't put them into adoption.....be a parent!
It's also old and boring. But she is too thick to think of anything "funny".

I've reported her video, it's basically a hate speech. Using rhe c word is her way of showing aggression and potentially inciting violence. As in the idiots who follow her and listen to her crap, may think it's ok to call random strangers a cnut, then find themselves with a punch in the face.

I think she's losing her hair as well. She gets more ugly and gross each day, due to her nasty nature and vile language. She needs cancelling.

howandwhy

VIP Member
i tried to scroll to find the looking incredible picture. she looks like a crack head in both of those. That crab was also not in her ear, if she said in her gash it would be more believable.

Also saying how quiet the resort was. well hello its school term and winter pretty much.

Arsehole
She probably scared everyone off

howandwhy

VIP Member
Euyyergghh another video of her in her grubby, dirty undies. That rancid, lime coloured bra thing she wears seems to be rhe only bra she has.

Loser.

Bet her slide show is shit