Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instaknobs

VIP Member
Starting her new year off by reading here I see. Carrying on about people on the internet not being kind to others and the usual bull shit

Reactions: 2

howandwhy

VIP Member
The comments she gets from people whom have gone 40/50/60 years being themselves then have seen smelly bins attempts to be "edgy" with ink ,clothes hair ect then decided that they need to be like that too! Baffling like . I think she's one massive midlife crisis! And all the other sheep are Baaaaaaa'ing behind her on their's. Ohh I better get a finger tattoo... iv always wanted one but didn't want the dissaproving looks ..but since you have one Laura I'm gonna get one too 😴😴😴😴 I think her "followers " piss me off more than she does solely because they're influenced by that wormy edgy cnut!
DIO will be rolling in his grave that Laura and her followers have adopted the horns 🤘. Universal sign for Metalheads NOT EDGELORDS . Said it before but honestly hope she cuts herself on all the fukin edge . Pure cringe walloper .
You'd think she'd given birth to the next messiah the way all her sheep are praising her for having, let's face it a horrible, cheap hair dye put through her dirty, greasy locks. It's not even blonde! She looks no different, she is still the fat, ugly prick she's always been!
---
I wonder If that person got blocked and comment removed. I've blocked smelbin on FB, so can't see.

instaknobs

VIP Member
It was actually embarrassing in the way that her pulling down his pants was so intentional and pre-planned - not that she has actually told him about it, but the way she purposefully dragged him down to the floor pretending that had fallen "accidentally" and then quite clearly grabs hold of his pants and pulls them down. it was an uncomfortable watch, simply because she shared his arse crack with the world, and clearly did so without his consent. if it was was genuinely an accident, you would simply edit the reel and end it a few seconds earlier, but ofc she goes out of her way to humiliate him under the guise of "comedy". it's just not funny to watch her humiliate her husband.

i genuinely don't know how he copes with going to work, knowing all his colleagues have seen his arse, plus he must be really suffering with pain after having her hanging off him and then complainijg that SHE isn't okay because he isn able to lift her. she is fully aware that the poor guy has a bad back and struggles with back pain - why would you want to inflict pain on anyone, let alone your own husband?! then again, she feels no shame, so ofc she doesn't feel any guilt for causing people physical pain. 😔
you can see her look at his ass to make sure she has pulled his trousers down enough. She is a giant asshole

instaknobs

VIP Member
Repeats of old videos. Boring!

When is Steve going to leave her? All that effort he is putting in to looking and being fit (although he isn't all that), is normally because they've found someone else. I hope he has.
Code name Winnie

Opinionated

VIP Member
I’ve just watched the tick-tock of her on stage splitting her costume and has she put canned laughter over it as it just sounds fake??

howandwhy

VIP Member
Hmmm, this just popped up on my Facebook page, old Belbin hasn't got an original bone in her body has she😬😬😬

Blatantly ripping this woman's ideas off
Nope, she can't think of anything herself. But yeah, we r all soooooooo jealous
---
Rofl, begging people to buy tickets for the Newcastle slide show. I can put 6 in my basket, no worries. Lol. Saddo

Nkomoagogo

It's either that smelbin has told them not to follow her, so all attention remains on her, as she couldn’t possibly have her siblings steal her limelight, or as you say her siblings want nothing to do with her filth and totally crap content..

The random acts of kindness are so far from anything smelbin would ever do as well, polar opposites. There's no way smelbin would ever do anything for anyone else, unless it benefits her
Could you please share the sisters ig so we can all giver her a follow

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
she won’t need pet mice then. They will roam freely in her filth. Lots of worm farms too I’m sure. Good disguise for her filth, laziness and for her not to clean.
the reel she shared on tiktok - which I'm sure she will soon share on IG - where she is blaming the rats for the fact house her smells of "piss" - not going to repeat the way she describes the stench, because she does so in the usual vile way that is typical of Laura 🤢 - as if the house would smell fresh and clean if she didn't have them.

SheLeft

VIP Member
She thinks she is too good for anything and everyone. Just look at the way she screamed, shouted and swore at another stranger about the way she had parked her car the other week. So entitled
---

I wonder if her kids get to go and play at other kids houses, or not due to worms and general uncleanness
It’s not even comedy. It’s just cruel and an ungrateful way to conduct herself. Really irks me.

instaknobs

VIP Member
She wouldn't cope, unless she lives in a pig stye with the pigs.
---
She's too lazy as well, plain and simple, Steve would end up doing everything, whilst she sits on her fat arse and stuffs her fat, fucking face
she won’t need pet mice then. They will roam freely in her filth. Lots of worm farms too I’m sure. Good disguise for her filth, laziness and for her not to clean.

howandwhy

VIP Member
That's one more company I won't be buying from, shame on you Luxmery
---
She still looks like pig and the dress is 2 sizes to small

• Haha

howandwhy

VIP Member
Maybe the fitness companies can suggest she disappears and never comes back. Or at least advise her to put a bag over her fat head and tape up her gaping gob....
---
Oh and advise her to keep her clothes, so no one is exposed to her wormy carcass