Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I’m 5ft 7 and foot size 6 - 6.5, size 6 is it’s the most common foot size for a woman apparently. I’ve never thought it was a particularly small size as most of the women in my family are size 5.

Reactions: 1

howandwhy

VIP Member
genuinely are embarrassing that such a "successful" female comedian is unable to understand parody, satire etc. the amount of the reels she creates on tiktok in response to reels from parody accounts, where she clearly watches only the first few moments of their reel and responds scathingly, thinking she is being HILARIOUS, yet a quick glance at the original account and content they post and it's very obviously a parody account, yet she is so hilariously gullible, she takes them as genuine every time.

this is a new one, but there was another one recently where she filmed a response to a parody reel about a family doing regular training for an apocalypse, as if the woman prioritising packing an entire basket of skincare and a fridge to keep it cool didn't make it obvious it wasn't genuine 🙄- such a cringeworthy level of idiocy is only "funny" thing about her - that, and the fact she believes herself to be a comedian! 🤣🤣

She really is as thick as 2 short planks. She doesn't have one original idea of her own. Stealing jokes from movies was a low, but these "duets", she keeps doing are lower than low. BORING.
---
Oh and in one tiktok she's on about rather having herpes than something or other, luv you're probably covered in herpes, as well as every other dirty disease going! Plus your worms and thrush, dirty cnut

howandwhy

VIP Member
Seriously??? Is this all she has?? Same old boring crap. Yawn, yawn yawn. Boring, boring, boring. Smelbin, you are not funny. When will you think of something original? You've done this over and over, it's not funny! You are not funny!

Attachments

howandwhy

VIP Member
Omg, wtf that outfit for that party....and panic over a babysitter. What a cretin, like she gives a fuck

howandwhy

VIP Member
Hardly unique 🤨
Like her dreadful, overpriced clothes
---
£55 for a hoodie??? I think a really decent superdry hoodie ia about that isn't it?? Plus you can go to primark and buy branded Disney and other themed hoodies, joggers etc for less than that can't you?? I know some people might want a £55 hoodies with a dreadful motif of sunglasses and lips, but not me.....
---
Plus, I bet smelbin gets all her clothes for free and totally uses the little old lady from love and unique

Last edited:

howandwhy

VIP Member
She really has nothing going on, but to squel about a mint chocolate ball from Terry's. They're gross btw, way too minty, I prefer match makers or areo mint!

Smelbin, you are not funny.

howandwhy

VIP Member
Jeez, her house is a shithole, why doesn't she do some cleaning and tidying, lazy cow, constantly shaming her kids online, disgusting. Surely the eldest one at secondary will be getting picked on after seeing her social media.
Pissed myself at this comment😂😂the two replies make me angry, be kind🙄🙄🙄 erm how about you fuck off, KDIL is not kind about her kids, people can say what they like, if you don't like it, stop posting what you post🤬🤬🤬
This sort of things says a lot about the idiots who follow her and think she's fucking funny😑😑😑
Wonder how long it will take for her mum to spot that and delete it
---
Why does she just keep doing the same stupid thing over and over again! That ridiculous dance and swearing about her kids, with that horrific camera angle, she makes me feel ill.
Because she has the intelligence of a fruit fly, I.e. none, no imagination, no brains, no innovation, she is as thick as 2 short planks, an utter fuck witt. Which is why she can't come up with anything new.
---
Just for you Smelbin!

Attachments

Last edited:

howandwhy

VIP Member
Back to the crappy pictures Steve has taken of her, seen it before Laura and BTW you look vile in all of your pictures
Also, she's doing because it's the only way she gets engagement, even though she told everyone she'd not be doing it so much anymore. It's all she's done since then! Showing us her ugly, trog mug, the vile pig

howandwhy

VIP Member
She has had a total of 13 comments on her shitty video of her shitty so called "stand up" in 6 hours since posting it.....
---
pretty sure that everyone is glad Laura isn't using what is happening in Gaza as content, given the fact that she would use the usual "female comedian" excuse to try and make the atrocities in Gaza into "comedy" - so just...don't comment. 🤷🏻‍♂️

there is no reason to share a story with a lengthy caption, taking the opportunity to make what is happening in Gaza all about herself. the way she mentions that she "can't comprehend" the thought of losing her kids, when she spends every moment of the day telling the world she hates them and wishing they hadn't been born is incredibly insensitive when children and babies are dying. and mentioning the fact that SHE is currently grieving, as though losing her father is even vaguely comparable or that is even remotely relevant. her narcissism truly knows no bounds! it's not about YOU, Laura. 😡
It's also because she is incredibly thick and doesn't understand it, so can't speak about it, as she hasn't the first clue about it
---
Where is the video?
It's not worth watching, it's very boring
---
Most of that laughter sounds fake as well

Last edited:

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
doesn't define herself by her clothes' size, but decided it was necessary to dedicate an entire story to bragging that she bought clothes in a size 14. nobody cares, Laura. and we all know that she wouldn't have done that if the arbitrary nature of women's clothes sizes had meant she'd had to buy a size 18 - but she ALWAYS mentions the occasions she is wearing a 14. 🙄

Screenshot_20240408_175121.jpg

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
I see she's for Belfast in December.

Only the Limelight which has capacity of 750.

Hour long meet and greet prior to the show available...

howandwhy

VIP Member
Hahshahahhahaha
This is the funniest thing she has ever done. Jealous? Jealous of this hideous wretch, I don't think so? Success? What success? Oh and playing the adhd card again, my arse!!! If that's success then I'm 100000009999 x more successful than this waste of skin. Fucking cretin. EWWW that hair!!!! Fuck me, what a fucking mess.
---
Wow, I've just had a look at tiktok, I don't normally, but, bloody hell,she really does panic post!! She literally has nothing to give..utter car crash, she is a utter failure. Her poor kids. Was she really born in 1984? Or is that another sick joke? More like 1964....old hag

Attachments

Last edited: