Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Omg, that's who i was trying to think of hahahhahah
---
Oh and she's now decided she is not Bi. Probably didn't get her the followers or recognition she wanted. We all knew she wasnt
---
She was just doing it for shock factor and attention
She expected to get loads of women sliding into her DMs being all flirty and creepy like she was with someone - can't remember who she was creeping on and sharing the screengrabs of the one-sided convo

Reactions: 2

Tookster

Chatty Member
At least you see less of her grotesque face on the new profile pic. Giving very Sophie from Tired and Tested vibes, from her last tour photo.

Zero originality, once again.

I dream of her doing the Edinburgh Fringe. She would fail sooooooo badly!
---
"my blonde era is here!" 🤣

it's not even blonde and it looks fucking awful! whichever "friend" who helped dye your hair clearly hates her, took the opportunity for revenge - and totally smashed it! who needs trolls when you have "friends", eh Laura? 👋🏻🤣
Those teeth. All I can think of is a set of bald old man bollocks, losing the fight against gravity.

Attachments

Fizz22

VIP Member
Everyone’s entitled to their opinion on the school attendance fine issue. I get that life experience is important family time etc. But Smellbin goes on about hating the school holidays and always arranges things to do on her own when her kids are off school THEN takes them out of school to take them on holidays AND moans about said holiday! Make it make sense.
The only sense is she's a CUNT

howandwhy

VIP Member
So, are her tickets apparently selling out (according to her) because the venues are so small and like someone said on here, the seats are plastic chairs that you, I would imagine have to stack away, like after a school assembly. I don't even want to begin to imagine the smell, in such a small, cramped.space. Those poor people

• Haha

howandwhy

VIP Member
You get worms in your poo, they don’t ’go Up’ into your genitals?
Was that you who posted that to her, because you don’t get worms in your minge, ever 😂
In case of any doubt, but anyone else on this "thread", no pun intended have also seen her quote about worms in her vag, even her mate VEmes posted a video about worms and them crawling into a vagina..

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad

howandwhy

VIP Member
I wish something awful would happen to her, like her IG account getting deleted lol. That would be the worst thing for her anyway!

instaknobs

VIP Member
Good night everyone, I hope you've digested your dinners before seeing this. Steve, you lucky, lucky man.....
---
I also see that hello not fresh are using a wormy cretin to sell their products still. Gross. Idiots
Has she got Alopecia now?
---
Yup, she proudly announced on IG that she used steves shaver to do it. Lucky him. Wow she is proper grey all over. I'm well into my 40's and look 10 years younger than her.
Surely she is trying to look ridiculous in the hope some miracle makeover company sponsor her. Why would you shave that middle part and keep side burns?
It’s A joke right?

Opinionated

VIP Member
I blocked her she’s ago but considering she works out (supposedly) why does she look alot bigger than she did last time I saw her??

howandwhy

VIP Member
ha ha, SO funny that her dog is running wildly towards a group of swans! such fucking JOKES. if her dog can't be controlled and hasn't been trained to return to her when she calls it, why is she allowing it to be off the lead? totally irresponsible - even if her dog doesn't hurt the swans, there is no reason to terrify them! "i don't like to disturb nature!" - obviously she doesn't care, or her dog would remain on the lead! and the fact she prioritised taking photos instead of going to get the dog is gross - and highlights that she probably did it intentionally. obvs totally acceptable behaviour, terrorising swans under the guise of being a " female comedian". 😡
I'd send it to the rspb and rspca

instaknobs

VIP Member
I know she has self diagnosed learning difficulties but if its ok to love your body and wear the shorts/dress/wtfe why is she flogging a body suit that sucks her in?

howandwhy

VIP Member
Gross. Why does she do this. It's horrific. Vomit inducing. We all know she gives no shits about her crack den (a phrase she got from us on tattle btw, as nothing she says or does is original), so why post the same old boring crap.

Attachments

howandwhy

VIP Member
Lol, 2 photos from her slide show
Looks like a dingy venue and hardly anyone showed up.
---
She will struggle to sell tickets to the remaining shows, that she is trying to get people to come too, by saying its the last chance to see that particular show, sorry shit slide show.

I still can't fathom why people go? She's a wormy idiot

Last edited: