Knee Deep In Life #8 Skanky Belbin what a pig, begging idiots to go to her gig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ telling us that she gives blow jobs has made me heave, poor, poor Steve probably doesn't know any different

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I can't believe he has been shagging that for 22 years!!! How does he do it! 😆🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't believe he has been shagging that for 22 years!!! How does he do it! 😆🤢
By closing his eyes and thinking of England
---
I would love to see the ugly brute thrown into a room with parents who have lost or can not have children.
I'd like to see he thrown off a cliff into a pool or piranha fish
---
Christ telling us that she gives blow jobs has made me heave, poor, poor Steve probably doesn't know any different
She's a lying tw@, says she has a really bad gag reflex in the past! Plus how can she do it with those gnashers in her head! If I were Steve, I'd not want her yeast infected, plaque ridden, filthy gob anywhere near me

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Who told her she’s a marriage guidance counsellor!! The same person who told her she is a comedian and an author! Herself and her imagination!
That’ll be awkward when Steve finally leaves her stupid ass!
---
I’d be worried to let those gnashers near my dick if I was Steve

• Haha
What is she on about, saying one of her sons kept asking if the Easter Bunny had been, he's 8😳😳😳 is that not too old to believe in that, surely Easter bunny is for kids 5/6 max. She always speaks about her kids in such an awful way, it begs the question, why on earth did she have any🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
i mean, as gross as it is to see her gorging on a chocolate egg, mouth gaping open, u brushed yellow gnashers on show as she chews with her mouth half open, i guess we should be grateful that she chose a hollow chocolate egg and not a creme egg, because that would have been a truly grim visual that nobody needed. 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Lookfantastic are paying her to advertise hair and beauty products that she makes out she’s purchased when clearly they’ve just sent her a load of toot to flog. Whatever she puts on her face/hair, no way would I touch that with a bargepole. I did LOL when she spritzed her minge with body spray. Skank!

Reactions: 5
Imagine being a 13 year old boy in secondary education and ya mums just told everyone about her blow job skills on ya dads knob. Going to be a nice experience for him when the schools go back isn’t it.

She is such a vile, thick, common ugly inside and out cretin. Turns my stomach just to look at her.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She lives in the same town as me, I see her out and about often 🙈
You poor thing, let us know when you put your house on the market to leave! Mind you, I hope she'd not bring house prices down too much!
---
What is she on about, saying one of her sons kept asking if the Easter Bunny had been, he's 8😳😳😳 is that not too old to believe in that, surely Easter bunny is for kids 5/6 max. She always speaks about her kids in such an awful way, it begs the question, why on earth did she have any🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Those kids are seriously going to be held up in life. My nieces are 8 and 10 and don't believe in the easter bunny! Smelbins kids must be so bullied.

Reactions: 5
She makes up most of the stories on her posts for content. They’re always so elaborate as if she’s been working on the story all day. It’s probably why her likes and views are dwindling.

Reactions: 4
She makes up most of the stories on her posts for content. They’re always so elaborate as if she’s been working on the story all day. It’s probably why her likes and views are dwindling.
Oh they are, I'm sure she did a story time once of something that happened to her locally like she tit herself somewhere and it absolutely didn't because I was stood behind her in the queue. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
You poor thing, let us know when you put your house on the market to leave! Mind you, I hope she'd not bring house prices down too much!
---

Those kids are seriously going to be held up in life. My nieces are 8 and 10 and don't believe in the easter bunny! Smelbins kids must be so bullied.
I mean my child is absolutely fine and they (and their friends) still believe in father christmas and the Easter bunny. Kids are allowed to be kids. She's a bleep but don't bash the kids for being young.

• Heart
On her latest tiktok she's stating she doesn't look at negative comments 🤣🤣 bullshit, she's deleting negative comments as fast as they go up! She's so full of tit

Reactions: 4
By closing his eyes and thinking of England
---

I'd like to see he thrown off a cliff into a pool or piranha fish
---

She's a lying tw@, says she has a really bad gag reflex in the past! Plus how can she do it with those gnashers in her head! If I were Steve, I'd not want her yeast infected, plaque ridden, filthy gob anywhere near me
he probably enjoys the peace and quiet more than the BJ itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She does tho, she has an account on here and replies sometimes 🤣
Hahaha, do you know which account it is?
---
he probably enjoys the peace and quiet more than the BJ itself.
Rofl, lmao! You write better jokes than she does, that is brilliant

In fact she'll probably use this in her "stand up", seeing as she steals most of her content and ideas
---
She does tho, she has an account on here and replies sometimes 🤣
Someone on here ages ago said that her mums job is to delete all negative comments. As I couldn't believe, when I first came across this horror that she didn't have one single negative comment! That was until I saw her dox the occasional person for calling her out on speaking badly about her kids.

Her neighbour also used to comment on here, but doesn't anymore as she probably found our who they were and went around their house screaming and shouting at them. The neighbour was saying that there was a whatsapp group for the neighbourhood that smelbin wasn't in and they'd all moan about how awful she is, what a state her house is in, the smell of it and how awful she treated Steve and her poor kids.
---
Her latest IG post.....really? Just really? Vile
I don't have IG, what did she do?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hahaha, do you know which account it is?
---

Rofl, lmao! You write better jokes than she does, that is brilliant

In fact she'll probably use this in her "stand up", seeing as she steals most of her content and ideas
---

Someone on here ages ago said that her mums job is to delete all negative comments. As I couldn't believe, when I first came across this horror that she didn't have one single negative comment! That was until I saw her dox the occasional person for calling her out on speaking badly about her kids.

Her neighbour also used to comment on here, but doesn't anymore as she probably found our who they were and went around their house screaming and shouting at them. The neighbour was saying that there was a whatsapp group for the neighbourhood that smelbin wasn't in and they'd all moan about how awful she is, what a state her house is in, the smell of it and how awful she treated Steve and her poor kids.
---

I don't have IG, what did she do?
She posted this

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.