Knee Deep In Life #8 Skanky Belbin what a pig, begging idiots to go to her gig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't wayched any of skanky Belbins made up stories in a while. Until today. And it's a good job she only goes to the gym for her mental health. Because she's chucked up a bit. I'd be well fucked off paying a PT and gym membership. Only to get fatter. But luckily the few extra lbs won't bother body positive Laura

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lying about her adhd "diagnosis", but mentioned the panorama documentary about fake diagnosis, she is full on a liar, she has filled out the online survey and diagnosed herself. Which is why she mentioned the documentary. I thought she'd gone quiet about it ever since that aired, but as ticket sales are clearly not happening, she's dragged out the old sympathy, attention seeking, begging people to buy her tickets.
---
Do ppl at the gym know she’s infested with worms?? 🤢🤢🤢
Not sure, I think someone should let them know
---
Trauma my arse..again making it sound soooo bad and traumatic. Nothing of any noteworthiness has happened to this lying cretin. She wouldn't know trauma, if it smacked her in her buck toothed mouth.

As someone who has had serious trauma and suffers from ptsd, she makes me so angry. If she did suffer from trauma, she'd not be as bold as she is telling total stranger they're cunts, or putting her life on SM. She'd be wanting to avoid anything that might trigger it..e.g, for someone who hates/is scared of needles, she is covered in expensive (crap) tattoos, all etched into her grey, lumpy skin with needles...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Finally admitted that her kids aren't the toddlers she's making them out to be

Reactions: 5
Honestly 8 is old enough to know when to get up
Her 8 year old may be awake early, as some kids are, but at the age of EIGHT, he is perfectly able to just....get up. watch tv or use his tablet, either in bed or in the living room. she has finally acknowledged that her kids aren't toddlers - which, based on the way she talks about them, will surprise many of her followers - yet she's implying that at eight, he can't be told to just entertain himself if he wakes early. tell him NOT to keep walking into their room and waking them up - which tbh, i doubt he is doing anyway, given that she spends most of her life ignoring her kids, Toby will be very used to entertaining himself - but just tell him it's his choice whether to stay in bed or get up. he's not a toddler Laura, stop treating him like one. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Suddenly overnight her kids have grown up. NOW she’s got a teenager ;when she realised slagging off teenagers on line is the new slagging off your little kids on line!! Her comedic brain (I say this with heavy irony) is making up horrible embarrassing stories about her son to post. Adding to his online bank of stories that his mother has shared about him which will never go away! Great!!

Reactions: 6
Give it a week and she'll be saying how she walked into his room and caught him doing something into a white sock

• Sick
Wait? What? People actually compliment her on her skin? I smell BS, it's grimy, grey and slimy looking. Plus tired and withered looking. Bit like her so called comedy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like I need to keep reminding people she's 40 this year. She's quite possibly still in her 30s.....she thinks fat and haggered is a flex....it isn't- self respect is

Reactions: 4
She reminds me of my ex neighbour who constantly posts on SM about how random strangers stop her in the street to tell her she look like a school girl. She's doesn't, and it never happens. I once called her out on her BS and she no longers speaks to me. oh well. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait? What? People actually compliment her on her skin? I smell BS, it's grimy, grey and slimy looking. Plus tired and withered looking. Bit like her so called comedy

People compliment her on her skin yet she cannot wash well, or enough as she still has all this fodder on her nose. 🤮

IMG_8722.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just reminding us that gingers are hot...*she* married *one*.

As if she had pick of a bunch of stunners fawning over her ugly bleeping mug and she lowered herself just enough to pick Steve.

I dunno what she sees when she looks in the mirror but it's not what we all see and she should frankly be glad that someone *even a ginger* would look twice at her. bleeping wretch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just reminding us that gingers are hot...*she* married *one*.

As if she had pick of a bunch of stunners fawning over her ugly bleeping mug and she lowered herself just enough to pick Steve.

I dunno what she sees when she looks in the mirror but it's not what we all see and she should frankly be glad that someone *even a ginger* would look twice at her. bleeping wretch.
one of the few genuinely funny things she has actually said is that gingers are hot...followed by a photo of Steve with his gross beard that never looks clean and, given Laura's hygiene issues, is likely infested or at least contaminated with all manner of germs and filth. the way she talks about Steve, and shares photos of him as "proof" that her hubby is as fit as the actors and guys on tiktok that she lusts over and the delivery men whose faces she threatens to sit on 🤢 - i always get the impression that she does so to try and convince HERSELF that she finds Steve attractive. i mean, as a couple, it's very clear that he could have done aft better than grimy, manky Smelbin - who, despite her own narcissistic option of herself is not even slightly attractive - but even so, he's hardly a guy anyone would be fighting over - plus the photos she shares are hardly flattering.

I think she does it solely to try and improve her own self esteem, by sharing photos of him looking rough with a supposed complimentary caption, when she knows exactly what she's doing. as if being married to Laura and having to share a bed with her isn't punishment enough, without her efforts to humiliate him on social media at every opportunity. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.