Knee Deep In Life #8 Skanky Belbin what a pig, begging idiots to go to her gig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just Laura being Laura, the awful, ungrateful, hate-filled disgrace of a mother that she is. guaranteed there will be endless. reels of her hitching and complain about her kids over the next few weeks, as it is the Easter holidays, and she will be dreading being "forced" to spend time with the kids she resents and wishes had never had.

i imagine she will have spent the past week ensuring she has tattoo bookings plus a million other reasons to get out the house and avoid spending time with them - not that she actually ever spends time WITH her sons anyway, but even being in the same house as them she finds unbearable. imagine being a mother and sharing with the world that you hate the word "mum" because you hate hearing your children talk to you. she is truly vile. there are women who dream of having kids and hearing themselves be referred to as "mum", but for Laura, it is a chore and a word she hates hearing, as it reminds her that she has kids that she regrets were ever born. this is gross and - just to clarify Laura, not in the least bit funny, no matter how many #comedy #humour #femalecomedian hashtags you attach to the reel. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
just Laura being Laura, the awful, ungrateful, hate-filled disgrace of a mother that she is. guaranteed there will be endless. reels of her hitching and complain about her kids over the next few weeks, as it is the Easter holidays, and she will be dreading being "forced" to spend time with the kids she resents and wishes had never had.

i imagine she will have spent the past week ensuring she has tattoo bookings plus a million other reasons to get out the house and avoid spending time with them - not that she actually ever spends time WITH her sons anyway, but even being in the same house as them she finds unbearable. imagine being a mother and sharing with the world that you hate the word "mum" because you hate hearing your children talk to you. she is truly vile. there are women who dream of having kids and hearing themselves be referred to as "mum", but for Laura, it is a chore and a word she hates hearing, as it reminds her that she has kids that she regrets were ever born. this is gross and - just to clarify Laura, not in the least bit funny, no matter how many #comedy #humour #femalecomedian hashtags you attach to the reel. 🤦🏻‍♂️

She is vile, I honestly wish something awful would happen to her. But this slimy creature just seems to land on her flat feet all the time. She isn't funny and she definitely isn't clever.

Reactions: 4

I hate how she thinks this is funny. Also, if you've chosen such a tit man that your kids don't even talk to him / ask him, that's on your shiity ability to pick a good fella.

ha, as predicted, it's the Easter holidays, the kids are off school, so of Laura has made it her priority to book herself in to get her tattoo scribbles added to, so she can spend hours out of the house and away from the kids - as though she doesn't spend all the time when the kids are at school doing duck all and could be getting inked then, but no, intentionally booking an appointment during the kids' school holidays is just a handy excuse to justify not having to "feel forced" into spending time with the kids she hates. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still can't physically stand her and I'm blocked. So there u go. She is clutching at straws trying to make a career out of social media. 🙄

Reactions: 3

I waited 6 years to hear my autistic daughter finally call me mum. I spent from age 2 onwards worried sick she would never talk at all. I'll never tire of having the privilege of having not one but three children call me mum. I've also just been watching a video about Ruby Franke diary entries. Slating her kids. Which prompted me to check this thread as I haven't in a while. Yes Laura, a video about a convicted child abuser brought me to this page

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
If anyone’s wondering if they should have booked tickets… this is what you missed
I'm sorry, what? Toe the line, doesn't she mean "tow the line", of course she will blame her non existent dyslexia, when in fact she is just a dumb bleep.

Smelbin you are not funny, you stole the costume ideas from the scummy mummies, you used lines from films such as dumb and dumber for your so called "comedy". I can't wait to see what else you have plagiarised for your next "waste of time" so called show.
---
I waited 6 years to hear my autistic daughter finally call me mum. I spent from age 2 onwards worried sick she would never talk at all. I'll never tire of having the privilege of having not one but three children call me mum. I've also just been watching a video about Ruby Franke diary entries. Slating her kids. Which prompted me to check this thread as I haven't in a while. Yes Laura, a video about a convicted child abuser brought me to this page
She is toxic and abusive, Neglectful and controlling

Reactions: 10
Anyone seen her latest vid about Egyptian day. Yet another example of her purposely making her children a laughing stock in the aid of cheap content. She’s vile, and I feel beyond sorry and sad for her kids.

Reactions: 8
Anyone seen her latest vid about Egyptian day. Yet another example of her purposely making her children a laughing stock in the aid of cheap content. She’s vile, and I feel beyond sorry and sad for her kids.
Yup and her grotty, grey, sagging nasty skin
---
Lol, I saw this on my friends screen. I was about to say comment and add Bora Smelbin, but then I thought!
A.She is not a comedian and then B. I didn't want to give her any publicity

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry, what? Toe the line, doesn't she mean "tow the line", of course she will blame her non existent dyslexia, when in fact she is just a dumb bleep.

Smelbin you are not funny, you stole the costume ideas from the scummy mummies, you used lines from films such as dumb and dumber for your so called "comedy". I can't wait to see what else you have plagiarised for your next "waste of time" so called show.
---

She is toxic and abusive, Neglectful and controlling

Not to stick up for anyone here, but ‘toe the line’ is correct. Probably stems from having toes on the line in a military context.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i don't have kids of my own, so perhaps I M missing something, but i what way is it not age-appropriate or "kid friendly" for a child to hear babs' rambles about petite women?! why are petite women a taboo subject? especially given that it's a typed caption, as children who are at an age where they are capable of reading her nonsensical jibberish are more than likely aware that the characters they meet at Disney etc are humans wearing costumes - unlike babs, believing she is meeting the REAL Garston and the REAL Goofy at the age of 46. 🙄

or is this babs speculating that the person inside the costume is an individual with dwarfism, and has decided that it is a topic that is "too grown up" and cannot be mentioned, thus is using the phrase "petite"?

tbh, i'm also interested as to why woke babs assumes the person wearing the costume is a woman? why not a "petite" or even an exploited child - given the way that babs is happy to demand her own kids work as unpayed performers as she demands, i'm surprised she wouldn't have considered that other parents may be similarly as exploitative. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Who is babs?

Reactions: 2
a predictable repeat of world book day where, yet again, she is pretending that she "forgot" her son needed a costume for school, so supposedly made the shittest attempt possible in the middle of the night, purely to humiliate the poor kid. whether it's true or not, she's claiming she made him a rubbish Wonka costume, when she could have bought one, and then made him look like an idiot again today in front of all his classmates, who had store-bought costumes - which, again, she could have ordered, yet she is so focused on "proving" her supposed ADHD symptoms in terms of her inability to focus/remember things etc that she would far rather embarrass her son under the guise of "comedy" than behave like a decent mother. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 9
so it's only a few days into the kids' school holiday, and so far Laura has:
1) booked a lengthy appointnent at the tattoo studio
2) shared a reel she filmed while sitting in the car parked outside her house, delighted that she is avoiding having to participate in the bedtime routine for her son, as she is pretending to be out at the shop, when actually she is just hiding outside to avoid spending time with her family
3) booked a night away with Steve - a little overnight break, yet intentionally NOT with the kids

give the absolute lack of effort she puts in on a regular day to day basis - in terms of her job, her appearance, keeping in top of household chores etc - she suddenly seems incredibly capable of making plans and organising things. totally worth the effort and concentration when it's plans to ensure she can avoid her kids as much as possible over Easter, and spend as little time with them in the two weeks they aren't at school.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
so it's only a few days into the kids' school holiday, and so far Laura has:
1) booked a lengthy appointnent at the tattoo studio
2) shared a reel she filmed while sitting in the car parked outside her house, delighted that she is avoiding having to participate in the bedtime routine for her son, as she is pretending to be out at the shop, when actually she is just hiding outside to avoid spending time with her family
3) booked a night away with Steve - a little overnight break, yet intentionally NOT with the kids

give the absolute lack of effort she puts in on a regular day to day basis - in terms of her job, her appearance, keeping in top of household chores etc - she suddenly seems incredibly capable of making plans and organising things. totally worth the effort and concentration when it's plans to ensure she can avoid her kids as much as possible over Easter, and spend as little time with them in the two weeks they aren't at school.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, she is an absolute tit mother and she knows it, but she uses this current period in time where some people allow this behaviour. I think its abhorrent. Not liking your kids isn't a thing. Yes, they're annoying, yes, they can wear you down, do I hate mine NEVER. She's ugly because her inside is coming out. How on earth can you bash your kids so much online? Her husbands a bleeping wetwipe for allowing it.

Reactions: 12
I cannot express how much she hates those kids. Has a paranormal experience, supposedly and leaves the kids in the house. Wtf

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I would love to see the ugly brute thrown into a room with parents who have lost or can not have children.

Who told her she’s a marriage guidance counsellor!! The same person who told her she is a comedian and an author! Herself and her imagination!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.