Knee Deep In Life #8 Skanky Belbin what a pig, begging idiots to go to her gig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“She’s in comedy and that’s how she knows what work in progress means.”
Wtaf. Trying to make out she’s in an elite profession, unless she meant to post it yesterday morning as an April fools? .

Reactions: 6
pretending she left the house twice hours early and so is forced to spend a few hours sitting in her car drinking Starbucks, because SoCiAL aWkWaRdNeSs - okay Laura! 👌🏻🤣

duck all to do with her not wanting to make the babysitter feel uncomfortable by not leaving the moment she arrived - this is the woman who intentionally hid a box of sex toys in her bedroom when it was being decorated because she wane ted the workmen to find it and be embarrassed - she relishes in making other people feel uncomfortable! she clearly booked the babysitter to arrive early so she had an excuse to leave and not have to spend time in a house with the kids she hates, in exactly the same way she regularly pretends to go to the supermarket and instead sits alone in her car outside the house to avoid the "bedtime routine" because that might mean *shock, horror* having to interact with her kids and actually say goodnight! 🙄

at this point, i don't even know why she bothers lying about it. and making up these stories. she makes no secret of the fact she hates her sons an despises being a mother - they've haven't even been off school for a week, and she's ditched them for a tattoo appointment, dumoed them withh family so she can go on a weekend break with Steve and has now left them with a babysitter! not that i feel sorry for her kids - they're probably delighted she isn't there. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 10
I've only just seen this panic post. She is even out of breathe trying to get her words out. She is such a liar. She absolutely reads here, she goes on about people diagnosing her with this and that, yes Smelbin you are a candidate for HPD. Plus you also have your mum delete negative comments.

You are vile and I bet your tit show, was yes, tit, last night. You are tit.

You're boring, you're gross and a selfish pig.
---
I've only just seen this panic post. She is even out of breathe trying to get her words out. She is such a liar. She absolutely reads here, she goes on about people diagnosing her with this and that, yes Smelbin you are a candidate for HPD. Plus you also have your mum delete negative comments.

You are vile and I bet your tit show, was yes, tit, last night. You are tit.

You're boring, you're gross and a selfish pig.
YOU ARE NOT A COMEDIAN
---
Gotta be funny to be one of those
I'm still waiting for reviews from her crappy show.
---
Still insisting she's a comedian......
That's the funniest joke she has come up with

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ. The bleeping state of it

Absolutely vile.
the bedroom she now proudly refers to as a "crack den" ever since she saw it described that way on tattle, because she decided it was a hilarious way to refer to the grimy house she refuses to clean, and an easy way to justify living in a filthy, unhygienic house under the guise of "comedy". 🙄🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
the bedroom she now proudly refers to as a "crack den" ever since she saw it described that way on tattle, because she decided it was a hilarious way to refer to the grimy house she refuses to clean, and an easy way to justify living in a filthy, unhygienic house under the guise of "comedy". 🙄🤢
No wonder they've constantly got worms
---
Jesus Christ. The bleeping state of it

Absolutely vile.
Apparently the house stinks, the neighbour who used to comment on here said so

Reactions: 3
Jareth from Labyrinth?! actually hilarious that she is comparing hers to Bowie, when she looks more like a bloke dinning a pair of lederhosen off to down pints in celebration of Oktoberfest! 🍻

Screenshot_20240403_143904.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Jareth from Labyrinth?! actually hilarious that she is comparing hers to Bowie, when she looks more like a bloke dinning a pair of lederhosen off to down pints in celebration of Oktoberfest! 🍻

View attachment 2853386
I have no clue what she is trying to achieve, but she had failed. She didn't accidentally dress like that, it was unfortunately for her planned out, I bet she thought she looked amazing. When she looks like some silly teenager making a stupid fashion mistake

Reactions: 4
I have no clue what she is trying to achieve, but she had failed. She didn't accidentally dress like that, it was unfortunately for her planned out, I bet she thought she looked amazing. When she looks like some silly teenager making a stupid fashion mistake
i guess we should be grateful that was her outfit of choice, because as ridiculous as she looks, it's still an improvement compared to that minge costume she loves so much. plus the added touch of genuine comedy that she is comparing her outfit to that of Bowie in Labyrinth, thus clearly thinks she looks hot, when she dresses to look like a bloke. 🤣🤢

• Haha
i guess we should be grateful that was her outfit of choice, because as ridiculous as she looks, it's still an improvement compared to that minge costume she loves so much. plus the added touch of genuine comedy that she is comparing her outfit to that of Bowie in Labyrinth, thus clearly thinks she looks hot, when she dresses to look like a bloke. 🤣🤢
That clip of her stand up, I didn't find it funny at all. I know it's only a clip, but when proper comedians put little snippets up, they're generally funny. Smelbins wasn't. It sounds sloppy and she uses alot of noise and swearing to fill in the gaps. I think she is boring. Well I know she is. She has zero talent nor imagination or innovation. Yawn.
---
She’s worn that fugly harness and white shirt combo before. She wishes she looked like Bowie ffs!
Her enormous gut was hanging out, that harness did her no favours. The only thing she'd look good in is a bin bag, covering her head

Reactions: 4
That clip of her stand up, I didn't find it funny at all. I know it's only a clip, but when proper comedians put little snippets up, they're generally funny. Smelbins wasn't. It sounds sloppy and she uses alot of noise and swearing to fill in the gaps. I think she is boring. Well I know she is. She has zero talent nor imagination or innovation. Yawn.
---

Her enormous gut was hanging out, that harness did her no favours. The only thing she'd look good in is a bin bag, covering her head
I agree, a clip would be from the funnest part of the show and if this is all she’s got then the show must have been shite. I’ve never found her funny, she’s sticks out her rat teeth and large mole like nose into the camera and thinks that makes her hilarious. It doesn’t.

• Haha
Why on earth would Daz want her to advertise for them? She’s filthy, both bodily and what comes out of her mouth 🤢🤮

She prides herself in being a filthy witch yet Daz ask her to advertise for them, that's a bleeping paradox if ever I've heard one and as for the odd sock malarkey, no one cares Laura, you've done it on purpose for a bit of crappy content oh and while I'm on one that clip of your 'comedy' show was awful, if things are funny there is no need for so much swearing and don't say its keeping it real because it's not and you dressed yourself in that hideous outfit then all of a sudden you look like a character from a film, also not funny, the funniest thing about Laura is that she thinks she's funny

• Sick
There's no way this thing is 39 😭😱 absolutely rank!!!
And the odd socks are back, like anyone actually gives a fuk that she wears odd socks! She looks like a fukin knob that's been resting in a bucket of shite.
i don't get the odd sock thing. she seems to think it makes her seem quirky and WILD, presumably trying to give the impression that her ADHD means she can't focus enough to find a pair of matching socks, but it's all just because she is desperate for attention. I've worn odd socks every day since i was in my teens, but i just get on with it. i don't roll up my trousers and sit on public transport purposefully trying to draw attention to thr fact my socks don't match because....nobody cares. 🙄

and also, it's bizarre enough that Daz approached her to film an ad when all her content is based on her being filthy, living in a grimy house, not washing regularly and hardly ever washing the kids' clothes because she's lazy (although obvs ADHD is used an excuse), but to share an ad for washing powder, and then only an hour later share a story explaining that you don't bother washing your clothes until they have been worn for so long that they "smell of minge". make it make sense! it's like when she advertises razors, yet makes a point of highlighting that she doesn't shave?! 🤣

Screenshot_20240404_174406_com.instagram.android_edit_2832372165925102.jpg

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.