Knee Deep In Life #8 Skanky Belbin what a pig, begging idiots to go to her gig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a lazy, self centered half wit, with the intelligence of a fruit fly.. her kids will disown her, as soon as they can get away from her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I went to see one of the funniest stand up gigs I've ever been to last night! When he finished, he said he'd be in the foyer to do meet and greet and signing, FOR NOTHING!

I still can't understand why Smelbin, this stupid, smelly, worm infested, let's face it "nobody", seems to think it's appropriate and that she is worth PAYING to meet her? She isn't funny, her tickets are struggling to sell, but yet she thinks she is amazing. Such a narcissist! She isn't funny! What is funny, is the duck wits who have shelled out money, not only to go and see her crap show (which is most likely plagiarised), but have paid an extortionate price for a bloody meet and greet!!!

Reactions: 10
I went to see one of the funniest stand up gigs I've ever been to last night! When he finished, he said he'd be in the foyer to do meet and greet and signing, FOR NOTHING!

I still can't understand why Smelbin, this stupid, smelly, worm infested, let's face it "nobody", seems to think it's appropriate and that she is worth PAYING to meet her? She isn't funny, her tickets are struggling to sell, but yet she thinks she is amazing. Such a narcissist! She isn't funny! What is funny, is the duck wits who have shelled out money, not only to go and see her crap show (which is most likely plagiarised), but have paid an extortionate price for a bloody meet and greet!!!
Who did you go and see?

Reactions: 1
so many people find mother's day tough for a whole range of reasons, yet Laura is complaining that HER mother's day was ruined because SHE got into a strop and refused to go to the cinema, instead dragged them to the beach on a cold, wet day in March and was irritated that one of her kids was bored and the other fell in the sea, and she had to deal with the situation as though he was a toddler and strip his clothes off for him, while hiding her laughter as he shivered.

she doesn't deserve to be a mothet. not only is she a nasty witch to her kids - having to withhold her laughter when her children are upset and regularly talking tit about them on social media, she can't even be grateful for what she has - and instead complains that she had to spend mother's day with her children, especially when they could have gone to the cinema but SHE chose not to! just get over yourself, ffs. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
How mature! Laura has a temper tantrum for some reason and refuses to take the boys to the movies. Went to the beach instead and laughed the whole way home because one of her sons fell in the water and was freezing cold. Wtf?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Who did you go and see?
Troy Hawke! Amazing!
---
How mature! Laura has a temper tantrum for some reason and refuses to take the boys to the movies. Went to the beach instead and laughed the whole way home because one of her sons fell in the water and was freezing cold. Wtf?
She is a grade A cnut
---
I didn't want to say who I saw, as she'll read it and go and copy his stuff. Mind you, she'd not be able to pull it off!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Troy Hawke! Amazing!
---

She is a grade A cnut
---
I didn't want to say who I saw, as she'll read it and go and copy his stuff. Mind you, she'd not be able to pull it off!
She's always so mean about them kids and even if it is for content, I'd be gutted reading the things my mum put on the Internet about me. She's such a horrible mum.

Reactions: 5
She’s always struggled for content. She got lucky, going viral for something that Celeste Barber does (and does better) and has spent years trying to mould herself into a comedian (sorry, I mean “female comedian”).

Her management have obviously told her she needs to do more on TikTok and the only thing she can think to do is come up with ridiculous lies, using as much crudeness as her limited intelligence can muster.

The sad women who follow her (the real ones I mean, not the bought ones) must all have a time share in a singular brain cell.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
describing mother's day as "traumatic" on the basis that she was FORCED to spend yet another day with her kids - saying she spends more than enough time with them already - and whinging that she couldn't duck off for the day and spend it on her own - which she could easily have chosen to if she wished and the kids would likely have had a far better day with their dad, able to go to the cinema as was the plan before Laura had a tantrum and refused to go.

given how difficult mother's day is for so many, with genuine trauma of losing children/losing their mother/struggles with fertility and not being able to have the child they are desperate for/having experienced abuse at the hands of their mother - plus a whole load of other reasons -it's gross that she is minimising the term "trauma" in that context. spending time with your children is not "traumatic", and shouldn't be described as such, even if she hates her kids. for someone who makes such a huge deal about advocating for/raising awareness of mental health etc, it is utterly disgusting the way she misuses words like "trauma" and "triggering". 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
describing mother's day as "traumatic" on the basis that she was FORCED to spend yet another day with her kids - saying she spends more than enough time with them already - and whinging that she couldn't duck off for the day and spend it on her own - which she could easily have chosen to if she wished and the kids would likely have had a far better day with their dad, able to go to the cinema as was the plan before Laura had a tantrum and refused to go.

given how difficult mother's day is for so many, with genuine trauma of losing children/losing their mother/struggles with fertility and not being able to have the child they are desperate for/having experienced abuse at the hands of their mother - plus a whole load of other reasons -it's gross that she is minimising the term "trauma" in that context. spending time with your children is not "traumatic", and shouldn't be described as such, even if she hates her kids. for someone who makes such a huge deal about advocating for/raising awareness of mental health etc, it is utterly disgusting the way she misuses words like "trauma" and "triggering". 😡
I just watched the harrowing documentary 20 Days in Mariupole and I hate the witch even more. Seeing families lose tiny babies and kids was awful. She doesn't know how lucky she is, with her first world problems. Selfish, horrible cow. She needs to watch that documentary, mind you she'd still find a way to explain how her life is much worse than those poor families out there....
---
Rather than bleeping off to a spa on her own, why doesn't she do everyone a favour, especially her poor family and just duck off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Imagine going to the same gym as this wanker and seeing her posing with her gut out as you're trying to work out?

Also what phone has 5 cameras on it? We already see too much of the Belbin as it is. Nobody needs five lens' worth!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Imagine going to the same gym as this wanker and seeing her posing with her gut out as you're trying to work out?

Also what phone has 5 cameras on it? We already see too much of the Belbin as it is. Nobody needs five lens' worth!
What does she actually do at the gym? To me, to still be in dreadful shape, having had years and years worth of a PT and going supposedly 3 times a week, you'd expect to see some difference even if you're eating the odd bit of crap processed food?

I think she goes there and does nothing but pose for photos! Lazy tw@

What does she actually do at the gym? To me, to still be in dreadful shape, having had years and years worth of a PT and going supposedly 3 times a week, you'd expect to see some difference even if you're eating the odd bit of crap processed food?

I think she goes there and does nothing but pose for photos! Lazy tw@
She goes there for her mental health, not to improve her body because her body is perfectly imperfect, m'kay? Also she goes there for content and to act inappropriately in public.

Reactions: 3

she shares all this stuff under the guise of "normalising" going to the gym for your mental health, not to change your body, because she initially claimed she was happy with her body and had no wish to change her physical appearance - but she has since made it very clear she was secretly hoping that going to the gym. and working with a PR would help. her lose weight and tone up, as she has expressed disappointment the way her body HASN'T changed and that she isn't able to fit in smaller clothes - and now trying to pretend she doesn't care that her stomach isn't toned. nobody bleeping CARES. go to the gym or don't go to the gym. - whatever. the fact is she was hoping that she would lose weight and then could play it off as a side effect of working out for the sake of her mental health, and still push the "diet culture rebel" angle without having to acknowledge that she join fed the gym specifically to feel more confidence in her physical appearance and that the mEnTaL hEaLtH excuse was bullshit - just a lie she used in case anyone dared ask her why she was funding the diet industry when she claims to be so. against it. the truth is, she's pissed her plan didn't work out, which is why she's now buying shape wear to slim her body so that she can fit in the smaller sized clothes she was aiming to lose weight to fit into, and has totally changed her "duck diet culture" message to" duck diet culture - unless it helps me feel better about my body". total hypocrite. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
she shares all this stuff under the guise of "normalising" going to the gym for your mental health, not to change your body, because she initially claimed she was happy with her body and had no wish to change her physical appearance - but she has since made it very clear she was secretly hoping that going to the gym. and working with a PR would help. her lose weight and tone up, as she has expressed disappointment the way her body HASN'T changed and that she isn't able to fit in smaller clothes - and now trying to pretend she doesn't care that her stomach isn't toned. nobody bleeping CARES. go to the gym or don't go to the gym. - whatever. the fact is she was hoping that she would lose weight and then could play it off as a side effect of working out for the sake of her mental health, and still push the "diet culture rebel" angle without having to acknowledge that she join fed the gym specifically to feel more confidence in her physical appearance and that the mEnTaL hEaLtH excuse was bullshit - just a lie she used in case anyone dared ask her why she was funding the diet industry when she claims to be so. against it. the truth is, she's pissed her plan didn't work out, which is why she's now buying shape wear to slim her body so that she can fit in the smaller sized clothes she was aiming to lose weight to fit into, and has totally changed her "duck diet culture" message to" duck diet culture - unless it helps me feel better about my body". total hypocrite. 🙄🙄
She is trying to get all her followers to buy into her narrative as well, to make herself feel better and that she is right as well. So as to justify it all to herself in someway. It's simple, if you eat the way she does and lie about all day, they way she does, posing for photos in a gym 3 times a week will not get you the body you want! You actually have to put effort in. She is a lazy tw@, so will never achieve what she wants. So will attempt to bring everybody down with her, to make her feel better, because, rember it's all about her....

I see she's still trying to flog her tickets with the emotional guilt crap. Imposter syndrome, yes, smelbin you are an Imposter because you're not a comedian, you're not funny in the slightest. Just feck off and let the Real comedians get on with it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.