Knee Deep In Life #8 Skanky Belbin what a pig, begging idiots to go to her gig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's wild to me that she has the gall to charge extra for the opportunity to meet her, as though she is a famous comedian - i get genuinely successful comedians doing that when they are truly successful and well-known and at venues with a huge audience, but i recently went to see a fairly well-known comedian at a pretty small venue - a genuinely successful female comedian in a way that Laura could only dream of 🤣- she's a comedian who is on tv shows etc, not a total unknown like Laura who just uses the label "comedian" as an opportunity to be crude and vulgar, yet after the show, she was out in the lobby selling merch and posing for photos with people, huge queue of people waiting to meet her and she wasn't charging any extra. Laura's delusions of grandeur are beyond extreme! 🤯
Typical influencer and someone with HPD! Craves the attention and has ideas above her lowly station. She's an idiot and unfortunately she has idiot followers, who believe her crap. She has zero interest in her followers, she craves to be worshipped, she gives no shits for anyone but herself. Probably money obsessed as well. Wants a hand out for doing duck all
---
Oh here we go, attention seeking drama, got to have the coil out...throw back to the "fakedown", buy my tickets, please, I've had a breakdown. It does take at least 5 to 6 months for a coil to settle, I know because I have one and yes it was not great for the 1st 3 months (was awful at first), I didn't know whether was up or down, but I persisted and its settled! She has jumped the gun, and probably screamed and shouted to get it removed, all so she can post it all over SM for attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
the way she makes up this totally unbelievable stories and expects people to believe they actually happened - every single story she tells involves details of vaginas, worms, mucus, discharge, sex toys, indecent exposure, 💩 etc etc - all so predictable and to anyone with even half a brain, very obviously made up because she thinks that fabricating crude stories about grime and filth is classed as "comedy", in the way primary school kids giggle if they hear the word "willy" or "poop". 🙄

so incredibly immature, NOT funny and honestly, we all know the only reason she filmed that reel was to give her an excuse to share footage of herself half dressed in an unsupportive crop top with her boobs sagging halfway down her torso and quite likely wearing no pants under that duvet, because she gets a twisted kick out of knowing thousands of people will have watched it without knowing she wasn't wearing underwear. 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20240305_135321_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_650601229900203.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
the way she makes up this totally unbelievable stories and expects people to believe they actually happened - every single story she tells involves details of vaginas, worms, mucus, discharge, sex toys, indecent exposure, 💩 etc etc - all so predictable and to anyone with even half a brain, very obviously made up because she thinks that fabricating crude stories about grime and filth is classed as "comedy", in the way primary school kids giggle if they hear the word "willy" or "poop". 🙄

so incredibly immature, NOT funny and honestly, we all know the only reason she filmed that reel was to give her an excuse to share footage of herself half dressed in an unsupportive crop top with her boobs sagging halfway down her torso and quite likely wearing no pants under that duvet, because she gets a twisted kick out of knowing thousands of people will have watched it without knowing she wasn't wearing underwear. 🤢🤢

View attachment 2797280
She is vile. Dirty, grimy, disgusting filth

Reactions: 5
She's not even 40....why can't she moisturise her skin? Does her ADHD prevent her from personal hygiene and moisturiser?
Is she not even 40? Crikey I thought she was around the same age as me and I’m almost 50!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Urggghhh is she really not 40 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Her skin is awful, just like she is 🤢🤢🤢
I thought she got paid to advertise a razor?? But then made out she didn’t shave and was proud of it but now having laser hair removal??? Which one is it you fraud?? And the person doing her hair removal needs a medal. I hope she bleaches herself afterwards!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought she got paid to advertise a razor?? But then made out she didn’t shave and was proud of it but now having laser hair removal??? Which one is it you fraud?? And the person doing her hair removal needs a medal. I hope she bleaches herself afterwards!!
i thought it was "normal' to have hair and not shave, soon changed her tune. Guarantee the laser is #gifted

she will pedal what ever she gets kickbacks from.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s 39! She looks in her 50s - but an unkept 50 year old who hasn’t looked after their skin. Her hair is fully grey and damaged, and her skin in dry as a bone…she could do with some dental floss too. Oh and I agree the fabricated stories - it’s obvious they are…are not funny in the slightest.

God she's such a tit mum. You have weeks to sort something out. Stop dramatising everything for content.

Reactions: 4
God she's such a tit mum. You have weeks to sort something out. Stop dramatising everything for content.
very clear she did it on purpose. if she knew her kid wanted to be Wonka, it's not like she didn't know world book day was coming up, so she has intentionally left it til the last minute and whacked together a tit attempt at a costume purely for the sake of content. it's not as though she works full time or struggles financially etc - she has no excuse to have put together a half decent costume that her poor kid wouldn't feel humiliated by. it's just sheer laziness, and the way she did it on purpose - pretending it's due to her inability to focus and ADHD, blah blah - when in reality, she simply could not be bothered, and saw it as an opportunity to create content she thinks is "relatable", when the overwhelming majority of parents would try their best to chuck together a costume their kid won't be embarrassed by, even if they are very busy/tired etc - in a way Laura isn't, because she does absolutely duck all! it's just tit parenting - it's cruel to humiliate your solely because you think it is a situation you can use as "comedy" and get away with because she has decided to call herself a "comedian". it's not funny to upset and humiliate you child, Laura. 😡

note how she was perfectly happy to spend a fortune hiring someone else to make her that giant vag costume for her show - if she couldn't be bothered to put effort into her son's costume, it's not as though she would have any struggles just buying him one, poor kid. 😔

and to then complain he wanted to wear a top and trousers that actually looked like the outfit Wonka wears - which is entirely the point! just goes to show she was trying to make even more of a point of sending him to school in a tit costume and is now pissed that he put his foot down and demanded at least a basic resemblance.

Reactions: 7
If it’s even true. They probably looked fine and she’s just lying as usual to be “relatable”

Reactions: 6
If it was that bad she would’ve shown photographic evidence. I call 🐮 💩
i did think that, but she doesn't share photos of the boys - even with their faces covered, it is pretty rare. i agree thigh, I'm sure she would have been waving all her felt and showing off her purposefully tit crafting attempt in her stories. she likely did just order him a Wonka costume off amazon - absolutely zero effort in her part, not because she doesn't have the time to put together a costume, but simply be she is lazy and can't be bothered to anything if it involves her kids, but definitely for the best if it means her kid won't be totally mortified when he arrives at school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.