Knee Deep In Life #8 Skanky Belbin what a pig, begging idiots to go to her gig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pic is surely photoshopped like duck does she look like that!!!
see, that's what I thought! that is nothing like how she usually looks - even on a "good" day, where she has made the effort to wash her grimy face and put make up on! I swear that image has been editied/filtered - it looks fake and even to people who have no idea of Laura's usual appearance are gonna flag that photo as unsuitable for a passport photo, as the image you use is supposed to be an accurate reflection of how you look. that's the whole POINT. 🤦🏻‍♂️

she's kicking off about "facial hair" as a way to generate content, when in reality she is pissed that the passport office spotted her attempts to edit her appearance and that a photo where she thought she looked "hot" won't be printed on her passport - hence her creating an excuse to share it on social media so her audience can admire her edited photo under the guise that was a candid shot. 🙄

Reactions: 7
she was in a bad mood, parked her car in a way that another driver felt made it difficult for her to manoeuvre her car out and asked Laura to adjust her parking to ensure that she didn't damage Laura's car by mistkae - yet instead of behaving like an adult, she decided that because SHE was having a bad day, it was totally acceptable for her to become aggressive and launch into a verbal attack on the poor woman, swearing and calling her a bleep. having a bad day/being in a bad mood does NOT mean it is okay to treat strangers - or anyone - like tit, to shout and swear at them, especially when the woman only approached her because she didn't want to scratch Laura's car - and can you IMAGINE how she would have reacted if her car had ended up scratched?! she'd be dozing the poor woman all over social media, ranting and labelling her a bleep and encouraging all her followers to pile on and leave abusive comments about the poor woman - who I'm sure spoke to her in a calm and polite manner! the poor woman likely felt scared and intimated with Laura screaming at her - absolutely disgusting behaviour, and worse that she then immediately leapt to share a story where she detailed her aggressive behaviour as though it is okay to behave so aggressively and be verbally abusive. utterly vile. 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Her HPD is strong at the moment! Proper attention seeking, "oh I have anxiety" (because she isn't getting enough attention), "oh I'm screaming and shouting at another women", (because deep down, you're a women hater and don't like being challenged, correctly by someone else who is in the right, especially as they are a woman), "oh, I have a headache", (again more attention seeking, my tickets are not selling.....").

She is such a narcissistic witch, a nasty one at that. I really hope she gets her comeuppance, but it's doubtful, as she is like Teflon, tit doesn't seem to stick to this awful person. She goes on about her life being so awful and anxiety etc, but she literally has the best life! She doesn't work, her husband sticks around and panders to her crap, she has over half a million followers, books, a comedy tour etc (albeit, she is rubbish). She needs to stop and appreciate what she has, rather than bleeping moaning all the time. It's never good enough for her, rhe selfish, nasty cow! Oh and she can afford, tattoos, therapy and to sit on her fat arse all day and make stupid pointless panic posts, which her idiot brainwashed followers seem to think are amazing.

She’s got a cold. Grow up love and take a paracetamol! The description of snot was positively vile.

Reactions: 4
She’s got a cold. Grow up love and take a paracetamol! The description of snot was positively vile.
people talk about the stereotype of man flu - Laura having a simple cold is a whole new level of drama and theatrics! just drink a lemsip and crack on. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Why would you post about shouting at your husband because you're ill?!

If it was the other way round people would be screaming abuse and LTB.

Reactions: 8
She must be hell to live with, such a drain. Can’t stand the way she calls her sons mate. I couldn’t believe how old her sons were, she talks about them like they’re toddlers…why are they still waking her up…isn’t one a teenager? Can’t he entertain himself for an hour in the morning on a weekend…why would he come into her room at 6am to wake her up? I get the feeling she makes most of it up purely to have something to post about.

Reactions: 10
given the way she's shared a reel in tiktok with a mention of her "breakdown", massively dramatising what happened and claiming that her breakdown three years ago was "so bleeping severe that she is amazed she is still alive" 🙄 I'm assuming she is struggling to sell tickets to her show, and ia resorting to her usual tactics of emotional manipulation to encourage people to buy tickets out of pity.

Reactions: 8
this kind of thing really irritates me too. it's all so manipulative. there is no way that the website of EVERY venue has issues with being able to buy tickets - she posts a story like this every other day and it's obvious she makes up these "issues" as a way to remind people to buy tickets to shows at places that are struggling to sell tickets, with the usual "only a few tickets left" bullshit, and a "get them quick" in a desperate attempt to lure people into panic buying tickets by deceiving them into thinking they are going to miss out. 😡😡

if it happened once and there was an issue with ONE location, I might believe her, but EVERY website supposedly crashing, presumably trying to imply rhat SO many people are rushing to buy tickets to see her - such a successful female "comedian" is such bullshit and an incredibly manipulative sales tactic. tbh, she couldn't make it any more obvious that the tickets aren't selling. 🙄

Screenshot_20240303_140416.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Scared me to death when I looked at my explore page earlier 😂
at least you had that cute kitten in the top left corner to balance out the horror of being unexpectedly exposed to that aggressive, grimy face. NOBODY deserves that kind of shock when they are innocently browsing their explore page! 🤣

it's the kind of jumps are that needs to be labelled with a trigger warning! 🙈🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
this kind of thing really irritates me too. it's all so manipulative. there is no way that the website of EVERY venue has issues with being able to buy tickets - she posts a story like this every other day and it's obvious she makes up these "issues" as a way to remind people to buy tickets to shows at places that are struggling to sell tickets, with the usual "only a few tickets left" bullshit, and a "get them quick" in a desperate attempt to lure people into panic buying tickets by deceiving them into thinking they are going to miss out. 😡😡

if it happened once and there was an issue with ONE location, I might believe her, but EVERY website supposedly crashing, presumably trying to imply rhat SO many people are rushing to buy tickets to see her - such a successful female "comedian" is such bullshit and an incredibly manipulative sales tactic. tbh, she couldn't make it any more obvious that the tickets aren't selling. 🙄

View attachment 2793447
There's loads left, at most venues, I checked lol
---
The title of this thread really does fit, begging idiots to go to her crappy, crap gig!
---
She must be hell to live with, such a drain. Can’t stand the way she calls her sons mate. I couldn’t believe how old her sons were, she talks about them like they’re toddlers…why are they still waking her up…isn’t one a teenager? Can’t he entertain himself for an hour in the morning on a weekend…why would he come into her room at 6am to wake her up? I get the feeling she makes most of it up purely to have something to post about.
We've regularly called her out on this here. She talks about her kids like they were toddlers, purely for attention and something to post. She panic posts, nothing of real value or impact. It's the same old tit everyday, "oh my mental health", "oh my kids are tit, I hate them, let's all normalise that together", "I hate the diet industry", "I eat crap food", "buy my tickets", "look at my tit clothes". That's pretty much her content on a weekly basis....boring, nothing new, old, tatty and haggard, just like her.

Her household must be utter chaos (in fact her neighbour has written on here previously about that, but has since disappeared, due to Smelbin probably tracking them down and screaming and shouting at them), her kids and husband must be mentally and physically drained, due to her constant attention seeking and gaslighting. Kids of parents with HPD are very damaged by it..the emotional blackmail and nasty behaviour must be taking its toll. So perhaps no wonder they act like little kids, as they're probably controlled so badly, that they don't know whether they are coming or going, or are trying to act in such a way, as to keep the peace, so she has something to post about

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

View attachment 2793447
These small regional art centres really need to improve their websites to cope with the influx 😁

Laura is our version of Taylor Swift it would seem, with the scramble for tickets 😂

• Haha
it's wild to me that she has the gall to charge extra for the opportunity to meet her, as though she is a famous comedian - i get genuinely successful comedians doing that when they are truly successful and well-known and at venues with a huge audience, but i recently went to see a fairly well-known comedian at a pretty small venue - a genuinely successful female comedian in a way that Laura could only dream of 🤣- she's a comedian who is on tv shows etc, not a total unknown like Laura who just uses the label "comedian" as an opportunity to be crude and vulgar, yet after the show, she was out in the lobby selling merch and posing for photos with people, huge queue of people waiting to meet her and she wasn't charging any extra. Laura's delusions of grandeur are beyond extreme! 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Of course you rang an estate agent instead of the maternity unit and just started talking about your “discharge” and “vagina”. Another 🧚 story. I smell 🐮 💩

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.