Knee Deep In Life #8 Skanky Belbin what a pig, begging idiots to go to her gig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a size 5 which is pretty proportional for my height I think (5ft 4).

Reactions: 1
She’s such an idiot. It’s not too much facial hair. It’s because of her stupid haircut that’s covering one side of her face. 🔔🔚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s not even trying to make her tragic, blatantly untrue, attention seeking posts believable with the facial hair one 😂.
Knowing somebody who actually works for the passport office, I can confirm that ‘too much facial hair’ will not have been why it was rejected . It will be because she’s got her gormless mouth hanging open and her fried hair hanging almost over her eye.
She is honestly the most sad and desperate waste of space over ever come across on the internet!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s not even trying to make her tragic, blatantly untrue, attention seeking posts believable with the facial hair one 😂.
Knowing somebody who actually works for the passport office, I can confirm that ‘too much facial hair’ will not have been why it was rejected . It will be because she’s got her gormless mouth hanging open and her fried hair hanging almost over her eye.
She is honestly the most sad and desperate waste of space over ever come across on the internet!
Rofl, lmao! This is brilliant, it's defo her gnashers hanging out of her big open gob! She looks so gormless in that photo! What a tw@

I'm surprised she is allowed a passport!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s such an attention seeking twit! It’s obviously the gormless, mouth breathing, smacked arsed look on her face that got the photo rejected. Her facial piercings, brassy blonde hair, and red lipstick are bleeping horrible too. And she thinks that’s a good look to keep for the next 10 years?

Steve’s beard is just nasty too. And the background is crap, almost sheer like sheet over a white door, ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she actually able to close her mouth, though? I’ve never seen it 😂
I was thinking rhe exact same thing. I don't think she easily can close her mouth, as its always open. She forces it shut when she's doing that stupid "pursed" lip face, when complaining about her kids, which suggests she has ir open all the time, as it's physically easier for her. I bet she snores like a train

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She obviously likes the photo and desperately wanted to show it so had to make up some pathetic story. The rat teeth are hanging out and that’s why it was rejected. Steve looks like he has big 1970s hairy minge on his face.

• Haha
so wild! so quirky! so impulsive! so ADHD!

ffs Laura, it's a mismatched pair of socks. people wear odd socks every day and don't feel the need to hide it, like wearing odd socks should be a shameful secret. nobody bleeping CARES. especially nowadays when so many brands quite literally sell "pairs" of mismatched socks. it's hardly unusual, so why act like you are breaking a societal norm?! everything is so DRAMATIC. 🙄

if anything, I'd be far more worried about people seeing those fugly shoes! 🤣

Screenshot_20240228_160343.jpg

• Haha
so wild! so quirky! so impulsive! so ADHD!

ffs Laura, it's a mismatched pair of socks. people wear odd socks every day and don't feel the need to hide it, like wearing odd socks should be a shameful secret. nobody bleeping CARES. especially nowadays when so many brands quite literally sell "pairs" of mismatched socks. it's hardly unusual, so why act like you are breaking a societal norm?! everything is so DRAMATIC. 🙄

if anything, I'd be far more worried about people seeing those fugly shoes! 🤣

View attachment 2785425
Christ, the slightest hint of friction and those nasty trousers will go up in flames!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.