Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows she's unattractive with terrible skin and can do the products or the brand no favours. So just takes the piss out of herself and plays on her ugliness

Reactions: 2
She knows she's unattractive with terrible skin and can do the products or the brand no favours. So just takes the piss out of herself and plays on her ugliness
But she does herself no favours. This world is cruel and it doesn't matter how much she beats on about real women, no one is going to appreciate what she is doing. Im sure no one wants to see the fur on her tongue or spittle in her mouth.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Glossybox must be crazy to be using her..I don't get it. A message to them will be wasted, just like with hellofresh, although they must have pulled her up on her humping their stuff, judging by her last tit produced advert.

It's the camera shoved up her nose and in her mouth, that I don't understand? Is it on purpose, like you say? She deliberately emphasises her worst features, why? What's wrong with her? She won't get her adhd diagnosis doing that!
Just to say I've messaged glossy box and had a reply asking me to clarify my objection to her, I will post correspondence soon

Reactions: 5
But she does herself no favours. This world is cruel and it doesn't matter how much she beats on about real women, no one is going to appreciate what she is doing. Im sure no one wants to see the fur on her tongue or spittle in her mouth.
Ewww, exactly that 🤢 why on earth do these companies have her "promoting" their products, I literally can't understand it 🤔

Just to say I've messaged glossy box and had a reply asking me to clarify my objection to her, I will post correspondence soon
i can't believe that actually need you to clarify your objection to her! do the actually watch her ads - and i use the term "ads" very loosely, given that it's usually just Laura dicking about in her stories, purposefully misusing the products she's been gifted and shoving the camera into her teeth because she thinks it's "comedy" - because if they do, i don't understand how w anyone with even half a brain can see that she isn't advertising their products in a positive light! especially when it's to th epoint thta people who see her ads now associate the glossybox brand with a feeling of nausea and disgust, and i wouldn't use their products if they paid me, because i would want to shower immediately! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

Reactions: 4
Send them receipts off here like her driving whilst filming, purposely rolling in dog tit, calling ppl cunts for complaining that her dog was illegally uncontrollable off leash, her hate for men including her sons, her love of being unhygienic……I could go on but I’d be here all night 😂

she likes to keep a "tidy house"? is this a joke?! presumably another attempt at #comedy, given that Laura's crack down house is an utter mess, and she takes proud in the dirt and grime and filth
- yet she's claiming an empty juice carton left on the worktop and the butter not being put back in the fridge is pushing her over the edge?! 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20230118_212835_com.instagram.android_edit_8169213889864410.jpg

• Sick
Send them receipts off here like her driving whilst filming, purposely rolling in dog tit, calling ppl cunts for complaining that her dog was illegally uncontrollable off leash, her hate for men including her sons, her love of being unhygienic……I could go on but I’d be here all night 😂
Humping food items, letting everyone she has worms, or fruit fly infestations, hot bum, fishy fanny etc etc lol

Giant hairs growing out of her face

Doxing

Calling her kids skanks and c*nts

Humping food items, letting everyone she has worms, or fruit fly infestations, hot bum, fishy fanny etc etc lol

Giant hairs growing out of her face

Doxing

Calling her kids skanks and c*nts
I think yes, we'd be here all night!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
she likes to keep a "tidy house"? is this a joke?! presumably another attempt at #comedy, given that Laura's crack down house is an utter mess, and she takes proud in the dirt and grime and filth
- yet she's claiming an empty juice carton left on the worktop and the butter not being put back in the fridge is pushing her over the edge?! 🙄🙄

View attachment 1893099
I was JUST about to post this. is she on bleeping crack

1. You turn around and there’s mess in the house… yet the mess on the table looks like hers.

2. the over dramatics about making a curry. Does she not ever cook? Plus the kids went to bed and didn’t eat with them? Surely they’re old enough to eat together?

1. You turn around and there’s mess in the house… yet the mess on the table looks like hers.

2. the over dramatics about making a curry. Does she not ever cook? Plus the kids went to bed and didn’t eat with them? Surely they’re old enough to eat together?
She does all she can to get rid of the kids.

She has no viable content, so just posts whatever boring crap is happening that day, not sure why anyone would be interested. I cook curries from scratch all the time, but I feel no need to let the world know.

Oh Lord those plastic plates! Please tell me she’s not 1. Serving up a sandwich for her older boys on them and 2. Showing their school friends they still eat on toddler plates. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh Lord those plastic plates! Please tell me she’s not 1. Serving up a sandwich for her older boys on them and 2. Showing their school friends they still eat on toddler plates. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I wonder if thier school friends know about tattle, or even see her rancid IG and tiktok? Do young kids have access to that stuff?

I wonder if thier school friends know about tattle, or even see her rancid IG and tiktok? Do young kids have access to that stuff?
If her eldest boy is in yr6 or yr 7 of high school then it’s most likely that he will have access to tiktok at the very least, even if it’s via other children’s phones etc.
I have kids not much older than hers and they would be absolutely mortified if I behaved like she does online. I feel so so sorry for her children.

If her eldest boy is in yr6 or yr 7 of high school then it’s most likely that he will have access to tiktok at the very least, even if it’s via other children’s phones etc.
I have kids not much older than hers and they would be absolutely mortified if I behaved like she does online. I feel so so sorry for her children.
I'm just wondering at what point the bullying will start.

As kids can be nasty, so her poor kids are at risk. Especially if there's posts with plastic plates and her having to put them to bed. Imagine as a 12 year seeing that! The shame and embarrassment!

Also her telling the world they're skanks and c*nts, and have worms

Reactions: 3
She’s cooking a curry yet using it to document how difficult it is and how she over analyse everything etc. she’s literally trying to convince everyone she’s on some sort of spectrum Yet she’s failing as it’s glaringly obvs it’s fake!!!

Reactions: 9
She really plays ok the narrative of “ im obsessed with everything because did my mental health” she’s full of shut but she knows people her minions will not tell her otherwise. Also, did she really say she likes a tidy house? 😂😂😂 Laura, you’re fooling no one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.