Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe try brushing, flossing and mouthwash first 🤢🤢🤢 there’s literal food stuck to her teeth/ gums. She knocks me sick 🤢
She has to copy V Emes all the time. Why can't she do anything without copying others? On V Emes story, she has posted about teeth whitening strips. So of course Bora Smelbin has to copy

Reactions: 3
So school is ok to have them when she doesn’t want them. In school holidays she can’t wait for them to go back

KDIL #6 - inappropriate content where she’s barely dressed, she has become Instagrams biggest sex pest
Exactly she hates them when they’re off school and can’t wait for them to go back yet purposely takes them out of school for a holiday?? Make it make sense!!! Also we all know why she’s going on holiday, so she can do it every year to ‘celebrate’ her breakdown or whatever it was. A bit more content than her flabby arse!! Normally you’d move on but no Laura has to remind everyone how she had the worse year sat on her arse (whilst also filming content again make that make sense) and that no one has ever suffered like she has. Her therapy clearly isn’t working but she only finds therapists that will agree and bow down to her

Reactions: 5
Yeah she'll get teeth whitening strips and something will go wrong, she'll end up showing us her patchy teeth and ranting and raving for a story

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Yeah she'll get teeth whitening strips and something will go wrong, she'll end up showing us her patchy teeth and ranting and raving for a story
I watched people take them off and it’s quite hard and they can get stuck!! I bet you anything this will happen to Laura I’m calling it now lol

Exactly she hates them when they’re off school and can’t wait for them to go back yet purposely takes them out of school for a holiday?? Make it make sense!!! Also we all know why she’s going on holiday, so she can do it every year to ‘celebrate’ her breakdown or whatever it was. A bit more content than her flabby arse!! Normally you’d move on but no Laura has to remind everyone how she had the worse year sat on her arse (whilst also filming content again make that make sense) and that no one has ever suffered like she has. Her therapy clearly isn’t working but she only finds therapists that will agree and bow down to her
She claims she's been through so much; all bollocks. There's loads more people who have been through to hell and back, compared to her "trauma" that have more integrity and self respect than she does. She truly is a cretin.

She claims she's been through so much; all bollocks. There's loads more people who have been through to hell and back, compared to her "trauma" that have more integrity and self respect than she does. She truly is a cretin.
Considering she reckons she tried to end her life she was back doing content not long after. That would be the bloody least of my worries if I was that bad. The more she spins it the more I think she took aversion to someone saying no to her (maybe Steve) and had a hissy fit ‘breakdown’ she’s so full of tit she’s like the boy who cried wolf I don’t believe a word she says about it anymore as she’s clearly a compulsive liar

Considering she reckons she tried to end her life she was back doing content not long after. That would be the bloody least of my worries if I was that bad. The more she spins it the more I think she took aversion to someone saying no to her (maybe Steve) and had a hissy fit ‘breakdown’ she’s so full of tit she’s like the boy who cried wolf I don’t believe a word she says about it anymore as she’s clearly a compulsive liar
She didn't physically try to take her own life at all. Just ideated aBout it.

She didn't physically try to take her own life at all. Just ideated aBout it.
She's absolutely used it for clout on IG and other SM ever since.

Reactions: 4
Oh god now she's on about having her clit sucked, she is gross
urgh. just saw that reel and i genuinely feel sick. it's just entirely unnecessary and utterly gross. 🤢🤢

she's made a huge deal of the fact that she is on holiday with her sons who she has taken out of school because she has decided that spending time with her is far more beneficial to them than their education - and 🖕🏻 the rules because she's such a wild, tattooed rebel 🙄 - ye she's spending her time prioritising scrolling tiktok searching for reels she can create crude responses to, instead of actually spending the holiday spending time with her family. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Knee deep in life #6 Loser Smelbin, Knee Deep In Yuck, still stinks of hot bum and her husband's a cuck. Hates her kids, looks like tit, humps her food, but still thinks shes a hit! Dresses as a minge, tells lots of lies, completely unoriginal and is totally unhinged!

• Heart
i genuinely cannot believe her gall! acting like a brat on IG by bragging that she has taken her kids out of school because duck unauthorised absences, she doesn't care about rules, and making big claims about how her sons get far more out of spending time with her than they could ever learn from school - altho obvs that is only her opinion when it suits her, as she usually can't wait to pack them off to school so she doesn't have to spend time with them, and resents the existence of school holidays! but after sharing all that, all the bullshit about how a family holiday is an incredible experience for her boys, she has spent the first day of the holiday bitching and moaning that she is trapped in a car with her kids and complaining that they are talking to her because she doesn't want to give them attention and be distracted from her phone screen - and then, presumably once they have arrived at their destination, her priority was to film a #comedy reel mocking and ridiculing a woman talking about her religious beliefs and twisting the topic to focus on sex toys, with unnecessary facial expressions and sound effects! 🤢🤢

how can she justify taking her kids out of school under the guise of taking them away on holiday, when their holiday is essentially just their mother's usual crude and inappropriate behaviour that they are exposed to at home, and seeing/hearing it happen from a different location. bold to be claiming that you are taking your kids on a holiday where they will learn so much more than school could ever teach them, while simultaneously highlighting that the holiday you have taken them in involves her kids having to listen to her talking about getting her clit sucked. yep, totally valid reason for your kids to miss school! they're going to go back to school even more messed up and damaged than they were before. 👌🏻🙄

Reactions: 6
Talking about getting her clit sucked on her story earlier. I'm not sure we needed to know about that, Laura. And do you really think Steve (or whoever else) wants the world to know that?

• Sick
^^ No doubt posted because she has to get sh1t mentioned. The woman is just infantile and obsessed with excretia.

• Sick
^^ No doubt posted because she has to get sh1t mentioned. The woman is just infantile and obsessed with excretia.
yep, any excuse to mention 💩💩. she is truly pathetic. guaranteed that won't even have happened. it's the usual fabricated bullshit for #comedy content - realistically, she will have totally planned that photo, intentionally stripped off her clothes ad then shouted at steve to turn the light out from the outside so she could justify taking a photo of herself naked while sitting in the toilet, likely going for a 💩 while she took the photo, purely because she gets a twisted kick out of indecently exposing herself, and she is determined to push the boundaries of IG to see what she can get away with. 🤢🤢

she's taken her kids out of school to go on holiday yet, as usual, she is totally ignoring them and shutting herself in the bathroom prioritising content and engaging with her followers over spending time with her family, enjoying the holiday, being present in the moment, making memories and actually giving her kids a few moments of her attention. they've been away for less than 24 hours, and the kids have already had to hear about her 💩💩 and be exposed to her gurning and licking her lips while talking about sex toys. put the bleeping phone down Laura. i bet those poor boys wish they were at school, and not trapped in a hotel room with the mother who hates them. 😔

Oh god now she's on about having her clit sucked, she is gross
She's literally the most repulsive thing on the Internet.

---

Does anybody else not consider her a person. But a creature? She's just so bizarre. She's like a giant rodent. I find it hard to comprehend how anyone could be so aesthetically unfortunate. Like the concept of ugly on steroids
Yep all I see is yuck when she's on. Even when she's dressed up "nice"

Am sure most of her sheep only follow to see how bad things can get - not because they admire her or want to be like her.
In my experience even the lower end of society (sorry not sure how else to describe,) speak and act as she does.
There has to be something seriously wrong with her - I mean would anyone want their Mum and Dad, possibly one day her children, to see them speaking and gyrating around the way she does? I think not.

Who cares???? Why is this dross considered content and worthy of being shared?? #boring #yawn #notfunny #tw@ #notacomedian
I can safely say that’s prob happens to most ppl that have a light switch outside the bathroom!!! And you can guarantee that she quickly shouted some obscenity at her brother to switch it back on but wait till she takes a selfie!!! WERE NOT BOTHERED ITS NOT INTERTESTING!!!!!!!

I can safely say that’s prob happens to most ppl that have a light switch outside the bathroom!!! And you can guarantee that she quickly shouted some obscenity at her brother to switch it back on but wait till she takes a selfie!!! WERE NOT BOTHERED ITS NOT INTERTESTING!!!!!!!
guaranteed it didn't even happen. as with the vast majority of her content, it is totally fabricated and pre-planned, because she thinks that faking situations where she can talk about/roll around in 💩 - whether dog, bird or her own - are somehow #comedy, and fit desperation to be perceived as a #femalecomedian. it's literally the kind of toilet humour a toddler may find funny once or twice, but even a child would get bored if it was the same "joke" on repeat.

she's incredibly immature, dishonest and seems ot think she can build a career as a "comedian" by talking crudely about 💩, mocking and body shaming other women - women she is jealous of because they are far more successful/attractive/slimmer than her - dressing up as a giant vagina, behaving like a sex pest and indecently exposing herself. at the rate she is going, she's going to end up in a prison cell, not the stage she is dreaming of - whether for child neglect/abuse or as a result of her obsession with flashing her genitals in public places. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.