Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously everyone who saw them will have assumed they were lesbians. Just like everyone must've assumed that she was a thrupple with the tit tattooist and his wife because they were at London Zoo together. In Laura's warped psychopathic mind
i was going to say exactly this. she seems absolutely obsessed with wanting random strangers to assume she is a lesbian or a swinger or whatever else, as though the general public have nothing better to do than sit a debate the sexuality of a filty stranger. she specifically explained that she asked her tattooist "friend" and his wife to engage in a group hug with her a steve, with the sole intention of hoping that other people in the restaurant would think they were swingers - only because that would be the logical conclusion in Laura's sex-obsessed mind, as opposed the most people just thinking they are friends - and is now hanging out with this new TA "friend" - despite previously reassuring her that she isn't a lesbian 🤷🏻‍♂️ - because she is happy to be seen in public with Laura and tolerate her inappropriate sex pest behaviour, all because Laura wants people to assume she is in a lesbian relationship. why?! her obsession with sexuality and her behaviour is beyond weird - especially when she insists on using other people, labelling them "friends", and then acting like a sexual predator with them in the victim role so she can film it all to share on SM. it's entirely inappropriate, and we have seen evidence previously that many of her "friends" find her predatory behaviour incredibly uncomfortable, like the time she purposefully booked a tiny hotel room with one double bed, and demanded her friend sleep trapped against the wall so she couldn't escape grimy Laura and her sex pest behaviour. it's utterly gross, and i don't understand why she thinks her behaviour is something to be proud of, because if a man acted like that towards her, she would be furious and immediately file a report of sexual abuse. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 6
Oh my god, the pic she’s posted with her hideous mouth wide open and full of chewed up food. What the actual duck is wrong with that woman. I swear she just does these horrendous things to provide tattle with something talk about! 😂. She’s one hideous pig!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh my god, the pic she’s posted with her hideous mouth wide open and full of chewed up food. What the actual duck is wrong with that woman. I swear she just does these horrendous things to provide tattle with something talk about! 😂. She’s one hideous pig!
and presumably she demanded her new TA "friend" take that photo, because it doesn't appear to be a selfie, thus had to see that gross mess in real life - because Laura was intent on sharing an image of her mouth hanging open, filled with a chewed up mouthful of food on social media. SO desperate for attention. it isn't "comedy", it's utterly disgusting. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Its all attention seeking "look at me" behaviour, classic HPD traits. All done not because it is who she is, but for attention and shock value. As she can't live or cope without non ending attention, whether it's good or bad. She probably actually enjoys reading tattle, as it's attention. She is doing on purpose and loves the attention. She is a big, intimidating, ogre, I bet in real life. Imagine that looming and breathing all over you! Scary tit. I also bet she made a bloody lot of noise in the pub/restaurant, drawing attention to herself and probably spent the whole evening taking photos of herself and her prey

She is ranting on tiktok about politics. I've not watched it because I'm trying to work myself up to. She has no clue about politics, she is clueless, a proper idiot when it comes to that stuff. So I probably won't be surprised at her ill informed narrative.

Last edited:
I thought better of glossybox and am struggling to see how/what makes her a brand ambassador for them.

Reactions: 2
Yup just watched her rant on tiktok, vitriol and rubbish. I bet if it was a labour minister giving the same talk she'd side with them. She can't comment on stuff she clearly has no clue on, labelling all preists as rapists of women, which simply, statistically is not true. I am sure any priest who watches that will feel utterly singled out. Yes there's bad priests, there's bad teachers, police officers, rhere, are bad people in the world, yes people use positions of power to abuse and control others, but not all of them..

She says the women is transphobic. Listening to her speech, I can see why she felt uncomfortable. I've had almost the same experience, I've had bad things happen to me in the past and I was at a conference once and half way through they decided to make all toilets into gender neutral toilets. I was using a loo and wasn't aware they'd made that change, I was in a cubicle with my pants down, heard a man come in, unzip his fly etc and I was beside myself with terror. So she can't go from experience of others. Yes a man who identifies as a lady is probably really lovely and amazing, but for those of us who have had bad experiences, it could be terrifying and you can't help feeling like that. I'm sure if I'd not been through a bad experience, I'd not be bothered..but she can't rant on about stuff she doesn't understand and is far more complex than her tiny brain can cope with..

I thought better of glossybox and am struggling to see how/what makes her a brand ambassador for them.
Who knows

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I doubt the woman in the pic actually even is her latest conquest. I think it's either someone she has known for a while who she was out with (I mean who asks their new 'friend' to take a pic of you with a mouth full of food for insta). Or she was out with the wet wipe hubby. And one of her minions saw her and asked if they could take a pic with her. Most probably before or after her one and only recent gig

Last edited:
I’ve reported her latest reel with Steve in the bath. It’s too much. Her spotty arse put me off my cuppa.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
GlossyBox correspondence
I bet Tom, does sweet FA. But fantastic description of her to them!

Bora Smelbin, Knee Deep In Infestations, chasing adhd, always on the gram, saying "look at me". Smells of piss, full of worms, still got a hot bum,plus she's a tit mum!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Bora Smelbin, what a loser, wishes she had adhd but in fact has hpd!

Bora Smelbin, wishes she were funny, with a wet wipe hubby, still stinks of hot bum, such a farce, with a gigantic dirty spotty arse.

Knee deep in infestations, full of worms, a gigantic ogre, scraping at the barrel, run out of content and begging for a freebie, still chasing that coveted, diagnosis of adhd

Knee deep in a crack den for all to see, still chasing the adhd! Hates her kids and coerces the hubby, when in fact she's just dirty and very grubby.

Bora Smelbin, look at me, ignores the kids and kicks the hubby. Got no content, got no laughs what an absolute sad old farce.

Bora Smelbin, still a cringe, thinks it's funny to dress as a minge, when in fact she just completely and utterly unhinged!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Now her tattoo is near finished I bet the tattoo couple are dying to get away from her so she needs a new couple to latch on to. Funny how we never see any of her real friends or Steve’s friends?? I’m assuming she hasn’t got any
I know she doesn’t speak to her best friend of over 30 years anymore….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.