Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she doesn’t speak to her best friend of over 30 years anymore….
Ohhhh interested to know why! Mind you it's probably obvious. They probably didn't agree with Smelbin one day! Or did something she didn't like

Reactions: 2
Ohhhh interested to know why! Mind you it's probably obvious. They probably didn't agree with Smelbin one day! Or did something she didn't like
Or because Laura is completely self absorbed and must make everything about her. We've all had a friend we put up with for years who only ever talks about themselves and never asks how you are, if anyone hasn't- you are that friend!😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or because Laura is completely self absorbed and must make everything about her. We've all had a friend we put up with for years who only ever talks about themselves and never asks how you are, if anyone hasn't- you are that friend!😆
Sounds spot on

Knee Deep in Life #6 Bora Smelbin, "look at me", but you can't call this "comedy "! Prances around in front of her wet wipe hubby, always looking totally grubby!

Agreed. Completely over the top.
At least she was washing "that", as Steve calls it

Last edited:
Knee Deep In Lies #6 - #bullying #bodyshaming #sexpest #epitomeofHPD #NOTfunny #NOTacomedian

Knee Deep In Filth And Grime would also be incredibly apt. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That bath scene was so gross.
It's just boring and repetitive, she is a bore. #yawn #notfunny #tw@ #notacomedian #notafemalecomedian #nope

Knee Deep In Life #6 Bora Smelbin, nasty doxer, body shaming, a jealous loser. Not a comedian and not at all funny, thinks she's big time, when she jiggles her gross tummy.

Last edited:
It's just boring and repetitive, she is a bore. #yawn #notfunny #tw@ #notacomedian #notafemalecomedian #nope

Knee Deep In Life #6 Bora Smelbin, nasty doxer, body shaming, a jealous loser. Not a comedian and not at all funny, thinks she's big time, when she jiggles her gross tummy.
Thing is, it’s just a tummy, and just a bum, and I’ve seen so much of it. It’s a bit like a bloke farting in your face and thinking it’s funny for the 400th time when inside you just want to die. And it’s all bullshit, because when she did that photoshoot in pretty underwear that looked pretty okish she really liked looking pretty and feeling good. So you know what Laura, embrace yourself as a worthy human and stop making yourself and everyone else feel utterly grossed out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thing is, it’s just a tummy, and just a bum, and I’ve seen so much of it. It’s a bit like a bloke farting in your face and thinking it’s funny for the 400th time when inside you just want to die. And it’s all bullshit, because when she did that photoshoot in pretty underwear that looked pretty okish she really liked looking pretty and feeling good. So you know what Laura, embrace yourself as a worthy human and stop making yourself and everyone else feel utterly grossed out.
She won't stop though. It's all she has, in her sad world. She seems to think it's a "career". She isn't bright enough to think of anything decent, so all she can do is shove a phone camera up her nose and in her mouth and take her clothes off at every opportunity. She is boring, a not even has been! She should quit SM and rethink her life

Reactions: 5
Thread Suggestion: Knee deep in life #6 Call SANEline on 0300 304 7000 for mental health support.

Reactions: 4
wow, really?! i mean, that's an interesting take, deciding that her kids spending time with a mother who resents their existence, ignores them, goes out of her way to spend time with them and regularly hitches and moans abort them on SM, sharing how much she hates them and how she has no shame about feeling that way, because she has already fulfilled her duelty as a mother simply by giving them life somehow "outweighs" anything they could learn at school! she certainly thinks incredibly highly of herself to decide that taking the kids on holiday where they will undoubtedly be ignored and verbally abused - she's already moaning that she is trapped in a car with them for over an hour and needs to be entertained by her followers to block out the questions they are asking her - is a better experience for them than attending school, where the attentions and time they receive from teachers is undoubtedly far more than they ever recieve from Laura, combined with the fact that they aren't expected to entertain themselves as she shoves a screen in their hands and shuts herself in another room to verbally abuse and belittle them on SM, when they can obviously hear every single word they say! i guarantee that the time those boys spend at school is a far more positive experience than any of the time they spend with the mother who wishes they had never been born and dedicates her time to creating content which humiliates them and will lead to them being bullied - if it isn't happening already. for someone who claims to be so focused mental health awareness, she doesn't give a single duck about the damaging impact her attitude, behaviour and resentment will be having on the mental health, self esteem and self worth of her poor sons. 💔

but yeah, giving zero fucks about her son's educations and not caring about unauthorised absences - because she can afford any potential fines, so duck legality - is behaviour to promote and be super proud of! she's so desperate to be perceived as "wild" and "spontaneous", when in actuality she is behaving like a teenager desperate to be accepted by the cool kids, attempting to be perceived as rebelluous, but just looking like a twit. it's hardly going to help her look like an adequate parent in the eyes of SS when she is taking to IG to brag about her lack of shame in taking her kids out of school during term time. it wouldn't surprise me if she actually wants to be prosecuted, soley to create content and create drama on SM, ranting about being "bullied" and "trolled" by the local authorities simply because she is a "cool mum" with no shame who refuses to follow the rules. she seems totally unaware that she is coming across as truly pathetic. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Screenshot_20230123_135529.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Haha she gives no fucks to the education system so why have them attending at all then?? Oh yes because she gets rid of them of course. She’s been involved with ss before so if the teachers get whiff of her writing that they’ll be involved again. They don’t take it lightly when you have this disgusting attitude who the duck does she thinks she is???

So school is ok to have them when she doesn’t want them. In school holidays she can’t wait for them to go back

KDIL #6 - inappropriate content where she’s barely dressed, she has become Instagrams biggest sex pest

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So school is ok to have them when she doesn’t want them. In school holidays she can’t wait for them to go back

KDIL #6 - inappropriate content where she’s barely dressed, she has become Instagrams biggest sex pest
Has this been sent to the school?

Has this been sent to the school?
Or SS?

Haha she gives no fucks to the education system so why have them attending at all then?? Oh yes because she gets rid of them of course. She’s been involved with ss before so if the teachers get whiff of her writing that they’ll be involved again. They don’t take it lightly when you have this disgusting attitude who the duck does she thinks she is???
Exactly, why aren't they home schooled then, if she thinks she is so amazing that they don't need to be in school? Wow. She really has just hit the epitome of absolute cretin

If I had to see it, then so did all of you! 😂
Her rotten mouth, full of goofy, dirty, plaque ridden gnashers and chewed up food makes me feel physically ill. I really don’t understand why anyone would choose to present themselves online the way that she does.

Attachments

• Sick
Does anybody else not consider her a person. But a creature? She's just so bizarre. She's like a giant rodent. I find it hard to comprehend how anyone could be so aesthetically unfortunate. Like the concept of ugly on steroids

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If I had to see it, then so did all of you! 😂
Her rotten mouth, full of goofy, dirty, plaque ridden gnashers and chewed up food makes me feel physically ill. I really don’t understand why anyone would choose to present themselves online the way that she does.
she's not welcome here

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.