Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh hi, Laura! 👋🏻 he's obvs been catching up on tattle, as a way to avoid engaging with her kids! we were just talking about her use of emotional blackmail, and she *coincidentally* mentions her son's teaching assistant - the lady she emotionally blackmailed into staying in contact with her by giving her a card with her number in - with the bizarre reassurance that "i'm not a lesbian" - and then placed her responsibility for her emotional state on the poor woman’s shoulders by telling her that she couldn't continue her life without this woman in it, despite her being a totally stranger, and blaming it on "attachment issues". 🙄🙄

as for that story about her turning up on Laura's doorstep? bullshit, as usual. why would she know Laura's address, when she only gave her her phone number? and of course she wasn't wearing any trousers! she assumed it was an amazon delivery, thus obvs planned to answer the door half-dressed to get a thrill out of exposing herself to an unsuspecting stranger, just attempting to do their job - and could then race to her stories to exaggerate and dramatise the incident, and use it as an excuse to gurn around in her pants and shove her ctoech at the camera - plus the usual verbal abuse and nastiness towards anyone who dares to criticise the appalling, dirty state of her house. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That new reel in her back garden look at her face when she stares at the end she looks like she needs to be sectioned! Proper evil looking and I’m sorry but I wouldn’t be doing that to put bread on the table she just loves the attention
I thought that .. when she looks at the camera it’s really creepy & weird.

Only Laura 🙄
tbh, i'm skeptical it even happened. she talks a lot of tit, and regularly fabricates stories for content. it's more than likely that she made up the story and then filmed herself dancing around without trousers as "evidence" that it actually happened, since she knows that her stories are so dramatic and ludicrous they are quite obviously fictional. why would she be totally happy to open the front door wearing just a t-shirt and pants to receive an amazon parcel, yet feel mortified when it was someone she emotionally blackmailed into being her "friend"? especially as both the amazon delivery guy and her son's ex-teaching assistant are both strangers. she wouldn't care if she answered the door to her bestie Victoria wearing just underwear. it's either totally fabricated - very likely - or she purposefully chose to answer the front door half-dressed, assuming it was a delivery and wanting to get a thrill out of exposing herself to an unsuspecting stranger. either way, she's gross. and i absolutely do not believe her son's ex-teachong assistant turned up unannounced on her doorstep, because why?! and as i said previously, she wouldn't know where Laura lives. her fabricated stories are so full of holes, it's pathetically obvious that she's lying. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 8
She's a waste of space..making crap up for "content". She has nothing to offer. Her bedroom looks like a "crack den", but f anyone who points thats out!

Reactions: 4
tbh, i'm skeptical it even happened. she talks a lot of tit, and regularly fabricates stories for content. it's more than likely that she made up the story and then filmed herself dancing around without trousers as "evidence" that it actually happened, since she knows that her stories are so dramatic and ludicrous they are quite obviously fictional. why would she be totally happy to open the front door wearing just a t-shirt and pants to receive an amazon parcel, yet feel mortified when it was someone she emotionally blackmailed into being her "friend"? especially as both the amazon delivery guy and her son's ex-teaching assistant are both strangers. she wouldn't care if she answered the door to her bestie Victoria wearing just underwear. it's either totally fabricated - very likely - or she purposefully chose to answer the front door half-dressed, assuming it was a delivery and wanting to get a thrill out of exposing herself to an unsuspecting stranger. either way, she's gross. and i absolutely do not believe her son's ex-teachong assistant turned up unannounced on her doorstep, because why?! and as i said previously, she wouldn't know where Laura lives. her fabricated stories are so full of holes, it's pathetically obvious that she's lying. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I agree with you...there's only Laura would say it happened...and some of the comments I saw, on the back garden snow vid..."Laura, you are life" and "I wish I was your neighbour" just keeps her carrying on with her lies...it's crazy, and destructive for her boys, I truly feel sorry for them 😞

She's a waste of space..making crap up for "content". She has nothing to offer. Her bedroom looks like a "crack den", but f anyone who points thats out!
Making crap up for content, exactly... 😒

Reactions: 2
Do you think when she's not filming she's normal, by normal I mean loves the boys to bits , house is spotless, she's not sweary, or smelly, because either she does have a genuine M.H issue which for whatever reason nobody Is helping her get help for which is pretty sad. She has no M.H issues and she is just shameless, but I really hope it's because she just gives no fucks and the videos she does gives her a wee bit extra income gets people talking, and she just does a quick 5 minutes on film then is back to being Mary Poppins, add in #actress Laura so we know because If not her family really need to step in watching someone unravelling is not nice. I would never not intervene if anyone so close to me was acting like her unless it is genuine acting.

Reactions: 4
Dirty witch.. Stop making useless videos and clean your house/ spend time with your children.

She's so uninteresting anymore, I really struggle to see why people follow her.

Reactions: 6
Do you think when she's not filming she's normal, by normal I mean loves the boys to bits , house is spotless, she's not sweary, or smelly, because either she does have a genuine M.H issue which for whatever reason nobody Is helping her get help for which is pretty sad. She has no M.H issues and she is just shameless, but I really hope it's because she just gives no fucks and the videos she does gives her a wee bit extra income gets people talking, and she just does a quick 5 minutes on film then is back to being Mary Poppins, add in #actress Laura so we know because If not her family really need to step in watching someone unravelling is not nice. I would never not intervene if anyone so close to me was acting like her unless it is genuine acting.
I'd like to think you're right, that it's all an act for the camera…it's crossed my mind to wonder the same, but I honestly believe she's got major issues and needs help 🙁 ...I'd love to be wrong but...... 🤔

Compulsive liar Laura is at it again. I’m sure if the teacher turned up she would be going on about why she turned up, did she bring her a present, did she invite her in for a coffee etc .. she’s not remotely funny dancing around in her pants. It’s embarrassing now!!!

Reactions: 6
Yes we all know the majority of men are bleeping useless. But take charge and make a change. Make sure your kids don't end up as useless, as your wetwipe husband. So that if and when they get partners for themselves, then maybe have kids, they are self sufficient and don't have to rely on the woman all the time. Let's face it the world would not turn without women, but stop complaining and do something about it. Or it just carries on from generation to generation. Also stop embarrassing them all!

This would actually be a great subject to champion, but she has to ruin it with swearing and vitriol. Use it to do something meaningful!! Actually read up on and research the "manosphere"!

Reactions: 7
And we wonder why male suicide is at its highest rate!!!!! She utterly hates Men!! There’s utterly useless women out there but could you imagine a man writing that about a Woman??? No wonder Steve had a breakdown dealing with her everyday he has a job she’s doesn’t she can bleeping get up off her spotty cottage cheese arse and bleeping tidy up. I dread to think what the decorators think of that vile cesspit

And we wonder why male suicide is at its highest rate!!!!! She utterly hates Men!! There’s utterly useless women out there but could you imagine a man writing that about a Woman??? No wonder Steve had a breakdown dealing with her everyday he has a job she’s doesn’t she can bleeping get up off her spotty cottage cheese arse and bleeping tidy up. I dread to think what the decorators think of that vile cesspit
I wonder what was festering in the carpet she pulled up?

She could do some real good with her following and stop the man beating content. Yes what she said about Xmas is unfortunately true for the most part. But as I said she could do something good with it. Teach her kids about equality and that not all men are useless, smelly, sexist pigs, as she will unfortunately push them towards content such as the "manosphere". It's becoming more prevalent in school age kids, as they have more access to stuff like that on the Internet. This in turn then leads young boys to reject female equality and makes them even more susceptible to sexism, because if they're hearing from her that it's OK to man bash, they will in turn think it's OK to women bash. So, then it carries on and on and we remain in a world of inequality

Reactions: 1
Will I get credit for that, lol? She used "crack den".
She really is a narcissist, always manages to pat herself on the back for whatever tit she is making up. And lol at her always stealing references & jokes - good of her to recycle the one from bridesmaids written by REAL female comedians 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I genuinely don’t know how anyone can find her content even the slightest bit amusing.
She always comes across so hateful, bitter and uncouth.

Reactions: 10
why does she need to "normalise" a pyjama day with her kids watching movies? that's a pretty standard activity for a family during the christmas holidays - the difference being that the boys will remain in the same pyjamas that they have worn for weeks at night, and for the whole of today, and be sent to bed in them tonight. 🤷🏻‍♂️

also, congratulating yourself for the fact that your kids exist is really scraping the barrel of an argument against "mum guilt". essentially, she's claiming that the fact you had kids makes you a great mum. sure, keep telling yourself that Laura, if it helps you sleep at night - but your kids existence doesn't balance out the guilt and shame you should feel for repeatedly publicising the fact that she hates spending time with her chdren, resents their existence and regrets ever becoming a mother, whilst repeatedly humiliating them and setting them up to be bulkied with her gross behaviour. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.