Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ffs Laura. it doesn't matter where the coat is from, if it's "just a tear", you fix it simply because it's a perfectly decent, wearable coat! it's not about the coat having feelings - it's about not being wasteful and throwing away usable clothing just because it has a slight tear. she makes such a huge and unnecessary drama out of EVERYTHING. and it's incredibly obvious - especially with that "casual" mention of therapy 🤦🏻‍♀️ - that she is purposefully trying to highlight her supposed "attachment issues" thus the opportunity to whine about her mental health by implying she is emotionally attached to a coat. 🙄🙄

it genuinely irritates me how she is so blasé about being fortunate enough to be able to pay for private therapy, and stop and start therapy sessions as it suits her - and i swear she only stops going to therapy so she can share yet another post about it, and remind everyone that she is privileged enough to be able to pay for therapy for life, because she generally only manages a few weeks without it before taking the opportunity to share that she has started going again! people with genuine trauma wait for years on NHS waiting lists for therapy they desperately need simply because their mental health is having such a debilitating impact on their life, and even then it's limited to a certain number of sessions - yet when Laura sets her sights on a new diagnosis, this time ADHD, she immediately contacts a therapist to book appointments, which she will attend until she gets labelled with whatever diagnosis she demands, as the poor therapist relents, in a desperate attempt to get rid of her and her attention-seeking, stalkerish behaviour, as she refuses to address the genuine issue of HPD!

and bragging that she "has a psychiatrist" is truly vile. plus it highlights how incredibly incompetent said psychiatrist must be, if they haven't yet diagnosed her with a personality disorder! obvs a bargain private psychiatrist she found on Groupon, as opposed to a psych with genuine qualifications. 🙄🙄

and for someone with such dramatic attachment issues, she seems perfectly adept at ensure she doesn't develop any level of emotional attachment to her sons. perhaps that's an issue she ought to wb addressing in therapy. 🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 1876805
bleeping freak

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she will fork out for private therapy for the boys? They probably already need it being raised by those twats.

She's got health anxiety as well now.

Her son says he feels sick and she turns it into the Laura show. No pity for her poorly son. Just a faux drama about herself.

bleeping fraudulent narcissistic bleep.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
She needs to actually stop talking to herself in her phone and actually start engaging in the real world and live in the moment with her kids. This weird self obsessed, self adoring, weird toxic tit she’s doing is just painful to watch.
If a teenager was doing it you’d be getting them help.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hahaha, who wrote that?!? Brilliant review! I refuse to let that woman have any of my actual hard earned money!

I wonder if she will fork out for private therapy for the boys? They probably already need it being raised by those twats.

She's got health anxiety as well now.

Her son says he feels sick and she turns it into the Laura show. No pity for her poorly son. Just a faux drama about herself.

bleeping fraudulent narcissistic bleep.
Health anxiety??? Doesn't she mean selfish hypochondriac? Health anxiety my arse! What an idiot. Can't she get the phone out of her face for more than 5 minutes? No wonder "mummy" has no time, she has her phone stuck up her rancid fat nose, alllll the time.

I see she is still using my references to crack den in her videos!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I feel it’s going to be a bit like Clemmie Hooper/Jimmy Savile, all the instahuns will flee when they realise she’s not cool and funny. She’s utterly repulsive.

Reactions: 5
She uses Tattle for her 'Ask me anything'. As she addresses only things talked about on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why when you want to be the British Celeste Barber, Laura do you make yourself seem so dirty and unkempt and think that assholes are a bonding topic for people, why do you put the camera so close to your dirty ratty face (and this is not your looks at all) it’s the greasy film that you insist on wearing to be relatable. I don’t need to count the blackheads I can count my own. Why do you discuss washing your vagina like it’s a piece of rotten fish, this is so negative for young girls, and why do you use the child hating humour to mock your kids.
I thought you were funny once, but there’s only so much of someone’s arse and flaps you want to see.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She's going on about the January diet culture again. Boring. If people want to make New Year's resolutions, let them. She could just get off of SM for 5 minutes in order not to see ads for getting fit and losing weight, just saying. Although we know she's doing it, to make excuses to remain a lazy, fat layabout, under the guise of "real women'....

bold of Laura to suddenly decide to advertise the book she wrote all about her total lack of guilt and shame, literally less than 24 hours after whinging about how embarrassed she felt that she sat and talked to her accountant for a few hours with a bogey hanging out of her nose the whole time. yet she dedicated a whole book about how she never, ever experiences feelings of shame, and how she gives absolutely zero fucks about the opinions of others/what other people think about her! as always, awks how her fabricated stories clash with her usual "no shame" narrative! and the way she claims she feels no shame - and actually feels genuine PRIDE - about regretting ever becoming a mother, about hating spending time with her kids and notching about them constantly, bullying and shaming and duhumanising other women, all justified by deeming them "NoT rEaL", emasculating her husband, purposefully hiding sex toys to humiliate workmen and decorators in her house, indecently exposing herself both online and illegally in public - i genuinely wonder if she will feel any emotion of shame when she is eventually arrested and made to take responsibility for her crude behaviour - regularly rolling around in dog - or various other animal - 💩 and even soiling her own pants and sitting in her own dirty underwear for hours, plus the pride she takes in refusing to wash or attend to her basic personal hygiene etc etc - yet was supposedly moritifed that she had a bogey on her face and kept playing it over and over in her head because she was so embarrased?! make it make sense! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Screenshot_20230112_141425.jpg

Reactions: 8
That's her older sister??? I thought Bora Smelbin was much, much older! I feel sorry for Bora's sister. Mind you she looks so much better and nicer than her "little" sister.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That “go to the gym” video has been about for ages with other people doing it much better #unoriginal

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.