Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think anyone thinks Laura has it together 'on the surface' or otherwise, do they?

And it's pretty disingenous to say that people have said she is a 'bad mother' because she openly talks about her mental health.

No, it's because she publicly posts videos to half a a million followers of herself rolling around in dog tit, dry humping bags of 'Hello Fresh' food on her kitchen counter for absolutely no apparent reason, and telling them all how annoying her kids are.

She is not OK and I really think another break from Instagram is in order. This is not a healthy way for her to make a living for her.
It makes me furious she attributes all her behaviour to her mental health journey. She makes a massive generalisation of those who experience mental illness. It's as if she portrays this huge old school notion of what it is to be mentally unwell.
The cynic in me finds it quite convenient she has restarted therapy, breadcrumbing her trauma and is weening herself off meds just as her show is about to start. If it fails or she doesn't get the praise she believes she deserves she can correlate it with her declining mental health.
Its ok to actually take yourself out of the ever dimming spotlight your platform has Laura and concentrate on getting yourself to that relatable non narc you used to be

Reactions: 3
overlooking the fact that this is likely a total lie, as the teacher she gave her number to with the reassurance that she "wasn't a lesbian" she just couldn't live without her in her life was likely incredibly creeped out by her behaviour, if the teacher actually did text her, it will have been out of politeness and a sense of obligation, simply to wish her well - and she will live to regret it, as now stalker Laura has her number, she will be messaging her relentlessly and totally hounding the poor woman until she's so concerned for her safety, she contacts the police and is forced to change her number. i can only hope that she doesn't make the mistake of sharing her address, because she will wake up one morning to find Laura peering through the windows, dressed only in her grimy underwear, with the exact creepy facial expression as she has in this photo... 🤢🤢

this is woman who taught her son, thus she presumably had minimal interaction with herself, yet Laura and her issues with inappropriate attachment to people she barely knows has decided that she cannot survive without her in her life and is determined to make her a "friend" on a level that is incredibly disturbing. worse still that she is seemingly very aware that she forms unhealthy attachments, yet shamelessly continues to pursue people with her stalkerish intentions. probably behaviour you should discuss with your therapist, Laura.

View attachment 1691010
Yet again, not a bleeping chance that actually happened.

Reactions: 4
Yes, 'breadcrumbing her trauma' is a really good way of putting it. She was at it again today in that Q&A, casually dropping in that she talks about her medical related trauma in her book. It's just grim, what a way to have to try and flog your book.

how did i miss the fact that she literally has a portrait of HERSELF tattooed on her own wrist. she is a narcissistic nightmare. 🙄🙄

What was she like at school?
aw, i see Laura took the initiative to reply to your question herself in her Q&A, by asking herself what she was like at school! just ask anything you wanna know about Laura here, and it will help her write the questions she responds to in her next Q&A! 👍🏻

in her own words, she was "socially awkward, gangly, big teeth, bug nose, freckle, the epitome of uncool - and bleeping hated school."

aw, i see Laura took the initiative to reply to your question herself in her Q&A, by asking herself what she was like at school! just ask anything you wanna know about Laura here, and it will help her write the questions she responds to in her next Q&A! 👍🏻

in her own words, she was "socially awkward, gangly, big teeth, bug nose, freckle, the epitome of uncool - and bleeping hated school."
You forgot 'Smelly'

• Haha
She is a narcissistic, never ending conveyor belt of recycled tit.
She needs to look up Münchausen syndrome.

overlooking the fact that this is likely a total lie, as the teacher she gave her number to with the reassurance that she "wasn't a lesbian" she just couldn't live without her in her life was likely incredibly creeped out by her behaviour, if the teacher actually did text her, it will have been out of politeness and a sense of obligation, simply to wish her well - and she will live to regret it, as now stalker Laura has her number, she will be messaging her relentlessly and totally hounding the poor woman until she's so concerned for her safety, she contacts the police and is forced to change her number. i can only hope that she doesn't make the mistake of sharing her address, because she will wake up one morning to find Laura peering through the windows, dressed only in her grimy underwear, with the exact creepy facial expression as she has in this photo... 🤢🤢

this is woman who taught her son, thus she presumably had minimal interaction with herself, yet Laura and her issues with inappropriate attachment to people she barely knows has decided that she cannot survive without her in her life and is determined to make her a "friend" on a level that is incredibly disturbing. worse still that she is seemingly very aware that she forms unhealthy attachments, yet shamelessly continues to pursue people with her stalkerish intentions. probably behaviour you should discuss with your therapist, Laura.

View attachment 1691010

I'll say this. As a teacher we really would not want parents having our phone numbers. Also at my school that would be seen as a big no-no to be befriending current parents of kids in our class.

If this is true then the teacher is just as bat-tit as she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'll say this. As a teacher we really would not want parents having our phone numbers. Also at my school that would be seen as a big no-no to be befriending current parents of kids in our class.

If this is true then the teacher is just as bat-tit as she is.
Well if the teacher has left it wouldn’t be?

I’m thinking she left therapy last time as the therapist wouldn't entertain her. Now she’s got a new therapist to try and manipulate this one into enabling her ways. She’s literally the poster girl for ‘what mental health does not look like’ she’s so disingenuous. Her erratic ways are for attention. She’s playing the mental health card as her ‘career’ is plummeting. It’s sick. This will be the reason her gig gets cancelled you watch

So the attention seeking mess is paying for an ADHD diagnosis now. We know she is paying as waiting lists are years long for an assesment. Took 5 years to get my daughters diagnosis. Absolutely abhorrent using neurodivergence as an excuse for her inability to parent properly, wash, bathe, flash on the internet, in the woods, parks and neighbourhood. And be an utter,vile sex pest.

Although to be fair she wouldn't meet the criteria to get a genuine diagnosis on the NHS. Going private buys you one. Which will mean jack tit anyway. Far better off investing in Invisalign for those god awful beaver teeth. That might make her feel better about herself and in turn sort her childish behaviour out.

And I thought she 'bleeping loved' her therapist. And told her (aswell as the teacher) that she 'couldn't live without her'. Yet the therapy she was providing wasn't working? Make it make sense

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m thinking she left therapy last time as the therapist wouldn't entertain her. Now she’s got a new therapist to try and manipulate this one into enabling her ways. She’s literally the poster girl for ‘what mental health does not look like’ she’s so disingenuous. Her erratic ways are for attention. She’s playing the mental health card as her ‘career’ is plummeting. It’s sick. This will be the reason her gig gets cancelled you watch
I think she must be jake quickendens long lost sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ha, I was just thinking recently that I bet the next thing will be a private diagnosis of ADHD. It does seem to be incredibly popular amongst Instagram influencers at the moment.

I don't know if that's because having ADHD lends itself well to what you need to become an influencer with lots of followers, or if it's something else....

Reactions: 2
It pisses me off the amount of shysters who try and hide behind a neurodivergent diagnosis. NEWSFLASH: You're still a bleep.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Let's see what she does after this therapy season. last year we got a total appearance over haul, this time i think it will be her sexuality

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1691010
Freak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.