Knee Deep In Life #3 Trauma this, trauma that - get some self respect you disgusting bat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby in the first photo has obviously been born some time before the picture was taken as it’s been cleaned and dressed. So could even be a couple of days later.

Reactions: 5
Maybe Im the odd one out here but I dont see the point in her post birth pics? I didnt have a blade of make up on on baby one when I went into labour. My second child I was at a routine app when I was taken in so my hair was lovely and I had make up on. I delivered both my kids, both circumstance were hard/emotional plus all the others things we feel. How I looked in those first few pics (happy/blissful and tearful in both) represent nothing other than that split second.

Laura seems to think unless you look like tit, are finding life hard and struggle as a parent then you are not worth celebrating.

Reactions: 12
Re: the birth picture. I understand that there will be people out there - maybe more so younger women - who have been affected by the illusion of perfection often portrayed on social media. I know I have read comments in FB groups I’m in where some feel inadequate if their house isn’t perfect which is such a shame. I get that.

BUT, Filth Face showing a picture of someone looking put together and glam next to hers is unnecessary and spiteful. There’s no need for the comparison at all - and all it does is throw shade on that person, regardless of whether she says ‘no shade’ or not. People are automatically going to see the other person as the negative and that’s not fair. If she really didn’t want to throw shade on someone else then she could have even asked family, friends, even followers to send their pictures to show a whole range of what post birth looks like. After my first, I looked like tit. My second, I still had makeup on and my hair done and looked relatively ‘well’ and my third, I was back to looking like tit again but more just from being tired. There’s no such thing as ‘normal’ because everyone is different.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A couple of slides commenting on Bojo the clown doesn't prove anything, Laura. It's been a few days since you last flashed your gash. That's very telling 😉

Reactions: 6
"Ohh, look at me, I'm all political and tit, and I don't like Boris Johnson either"

Oh, well bleeping done. 👏 Get gone, you twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Re: the birth picture. I understand that there will be people out there - maybe more so younger women - who have been affected by the illusion of perfection often portrayed on social media. I know I have read comments in FB groups I’m in where some feel inadequate if their house isn’t perfect which is such a shame. I get that.

BUT, Filth Face showing a picture of someone looking put together and glam next to hers is unnecessary and spiteful. There’s no need for the comparison at all - and all it does is throw shade on that person, regardless of whether she says ‘no shade’ or not. People are automatically going to see the other person as the negative and that’s not fair. If she really didn’t want to throw shade on someone else then she could have even asked family, friends, even followers to send their pictures to show a whole range of what post birth looks like. After my first, I looked like tit. My second, I still had makeup on and my hair done and looked relatively ‘well’ and my third, I was back to looking like tit again but more just from being tired. There’s no such thing as ‘normal’ because everyone is different.
She’s taken someone’s special moment, someone who could be suffering from PND, and shat all over it. It’s awful.

Reactions: 7
F**k me she has done a video wearing t-shirt and shorts ...no skanky bra or grundies in sight. Maybe that SS referral has made her cover up at last 🎉🎉

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure I can be arsed with it anymore. I hear it from all sorts and then have to watch as well and I wonder why I'm watching and not approving but still watching! Think I'm done with it. Good luck to her, but I'm out!

Reactions: 1
F**k me she has done a video wearing t-shirt and shorts ...no skanky bra or grundies in sight. Maybe that SS referral has made her cover up at last 🎉🎉
that's exactly what i thought with her latest hello fresh #ad which she shared in her stories the other day. her and steve in the kitchen, both fully dressed, she was wearing make-up and appeared distinctly less grubby - although admittedly that may not have been intentional, and it may have been filmed the day of her meeting with SS - with no crude references etc. very unlike the content she usually creates for ads, and now a reel where she isn't taking the opportunity to film herself dancing in public wearing only a grimy bra? it's a noticeable change in her behaviour - almost as though she feels she needs to behave slightly more appropriately in an attempt to make a good impression....

Reactions: 2
that's exactly what i thought with her latest hello fresh #ad which she shared in her stories the other day. her and steve in the kitchen, both fully dressed, she was wearing make-up and appeared distinctly less grubby - although admittedly that may not have been intentional, and it may have been filmed the day of her meeting with SS - with no crude references etc. very unlike the content she usually creates for ads, and now a reel where she isn't taking the opportunity to film herself dancing in public wearing only a grimy bra? it's a noticeable change in her behaviour - almost as though she feels she needs to behave slightly more appropriately in an attempt to make a good impression....
We’ll know for sure when she starts dirty deleting her posts where her fanny flaps are out.

It's been at least a week since she last exposed herself online. She must be shaking like a shitting dog needing her flashing fix.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New reel, new shite. Thought it was too good to be true then the t shirt came off, probably a big duck you to tattle which she never reads of course

• Sick
New reel, new shite. Thought it was too good to be true then the t shirt came off, probably a big duck you to tattle which she never reads of course
And it ended up in her neighbors garden. What a knob. She’s very quickly gone from losing weight because of her mental health to gaining hasn’t she.. her hair looks good today actually. She could actually look quite decent if she wasn’t such a gross idiot. Definitely noticed she looks cleaner too.

Reactions: 1
She still had to put ‘her shorts smell like warm tuna’
🤢🤢🤢
She is disgusting, and anyone who finds something like that even remotely funny is also disgusting.

I’ll probably ruffle a few feathers saying this, but she is mentally unwell and anyone who likes her/supports her/finds her funny is probably also mentally unwell.

Reactions: 9
I absolutely hate the references to warm tuna and hot bum, it’s revolting.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.