Knee Deep In Life #3 Trauma this, trauma that - get some self respect you disgusting bat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will no
Doubt announce it herself but we were right all along
Right about what? You can’t just allude to stuff then go quiet. Either you’re talking BS or you’re Laura/someone close to Laura coming on the thread to tit stir. So come out with it. We’re all waiting…

Reactions: 15
Right about what? You can’t just allude to stuff then go quiet. Either you’re talking BS or you’re Laura/someone close to Laura coming on the thread to tit stir. So come out with it. We’re all waiting…
So glad you said this. I hate drip feeding. I can’t help thinking it’s BS too but would be happy to be proven wrong!

Reactions: 14
So glad you said this. I hate drip feeding. I can’t help thinking it’s BS too but would be happy to be proven wrong!
I agree it’s either Laura as she like to tell the truth but not the whole truth or a mate just winding us up. It could be anything we’ve been right on.
The kids having problems
Social involved
Turning lesbian
Steve turning gay
Laura just lying about everything
I could go on……

Reactions: 4
I agree it’s either Laura as she like to tell the truth but not the whole truth or a mate just winding us up. It could be anything we’ve been right on.
The kids having problems
Social involved
Turning lesbian
Steve turning gay
Laura just lying about everything
I could go on……
Or all of the above 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sort of proving her point....all dislike her but interested why she is quiet. Enjoy the absence of the stupid twunt

Reactions: 1
Sort of proving her point....all dislike her but interested why she is quiet. Enjoy the absence of the stupid twunt
Think people are just interested because a poster on here dangled a big carrot! Wouldn’t normally think anything of her being quiet if she ever is 😂 She needs to stay quiet!!

Her husband is very attractive but looks like he's being held hostage

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve only ever seen the disappearing posts before when the mods suspect that a certain account is something to do with the influencer the thread is about or a proper troll…and then those that quote that person often get deleted at the same time.

Mods usually delete any posts that are deemed to be stirring drama so those that quoted them get deleted too. I think anyone who is seen to be stirring drama on purpose can also get temporary suspensions as well as it goes against the rules.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Mods usually delete any posts that are deemed to be stirring drama so those that quoted them get deleted too. I think anyone who is seen to be stirring drama on purpose can also get temporary suspensions as well as it goes against the rules.
Wow I didn’t know that. Thanks 👍🏼
Laura is still very quiet. I wonder what’s going on 👀

Wow I didn’t know that. Thanks 👍🏼
Laura is still very quiet. I wonder what’s going on 👀
She’s been reading here but obvs she doesn’t ever never and social have had a go. She’s prob writing a long post about his she’s struggled and the ‘family’ are now getting the help they need blah blah

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.