Knee Deep In Life #3 Trauma this, trauma that - get some self respect you disgusting bat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it ended up in her neighbors garden. What a knob. She’s very quickly gone from losing weight because of her mental health to gaining hasn’t she.. her hair looks good today actually. She could actually look quite decent if she wasn’t such a gross idiot. Definitely noticed she looks cleaner too.
Her hair looks good because you can't see the awful grey shaved bit but I agree the back is cut nicely

Reactions: 1
She's just took the bait and proved she's reading here with her latest reel 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Keep making a dick of yourself, Laura 👋 You're our entertainment. In a weird absolute car crash kind of way

Reactions: 6
It's been at least a week since she last exposed herself online. She must be shaking like a shitting dog needing her flashing fix.
she clearly caught up on tattle, and quickly filmed a reel to prove a point. prancing about in a t-shirt and shorts - under the guise of encouraging other women to wear shorts if they want to, despite any body insecurities - gurning about, flaunting her cellulite, thrusting her hips and rubbing ehr arse against the camera, and then BOOM - ofc she cannot resist whipping her t-shirt off to reveal her grubby bra! she must have been absolutely desperate to expose herself after a few days fully clothed - definitely need that thrill. and obv with a crude mention of her fishy stench, because she pulled yesterday's sweaty, unwashed t-shirt back onto her unwashed body. she's as vile as ever, and wants to prove that SS involvement will not stop her from creating vulgar content. 🤢🤢

equally, that claim she "accidentally" lobbed her grimy t-shirt over the fence - if that actually happened, it wasn't accidental, and quite honestly, i doubt it did. either way, her neighbours must absolutely despise her. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s just so weird.
She’s like a car crash - you can’t help watching her with morbid curiosity and disgust. Just when you begin to think she can’t stoop any lower on her quest to be the most revolting human being on the internet, she pulls something even more vile out the bag.
I don’t understand why she keeps making references to smelling like manky fish or ‘hot bum’. It’s just grim. She’s grim.
Her poor poor children. They are going to get annihilated at secondary school.

Reactions: 7
How old are her children?
she has two sons - the oldest is ten/eleven and the youngest six/seven, depending on when their birthdays' are. her elder son must be starting secondary school next year, and the poor boy is going it be at huge risk of bullying, especially if she continues her crude behaviour. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
What does everyone think of the latest post re: her book and childhood abuse, trusting men etc 🤔

Reactions: 1
What does everyone think of the latest post re: her book and childhood abuse, trusting men etc 🤔
Just seen it and came to ask similar. Load of bollocks. I can't imagine going through sexual abuse. Then exposing my body parts. Wether it's in my own back garden, back lane. Local park, forest and least of all, on the Internet. She gets off on talking about how bad her feminine hygiene is, and showing as much as she possibly can get away with

Shes nothing but a perverted attention seeking narcissist. And a massive insult to those who have gone through abuse of any kind. And battle with their mental health every single day

Reactions: 11
I mean is there no way of promoting your book with clothes on. I know she’s wearing knickers which she wouldn’t have done in the past but it’s so weird how she’s always nearly naked & outside as well .. she’s got serious issues.
I assumed the drunk vid of Steve was an old one ??

I mean is there no way of promoting your book with clothes on. I know she’s wearing knickers which she wouldn’t have done in the past but it’s so weird how she’s always nearly naked & outside as well .. she’s got serious issues.
(I accidentally deleted pic when posting hence repeating myself)

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The irony of the book being called no shame when she has the nerve to post that vile picture with wording referencing such serious matters. She's just foul.

I feel really uncomfortable watching her stories. I don’t think she’s dealing or has dealt with any of her issues. Her poor children dealing with the fallout of that now and as they get older 😞

Reactions: 7
What was the licking her lips all about. Gave me the creeps. Very bizarre

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’d genuinely like to think that if I behaved like her online, my husband/friends/family would all step in and have a word with me about how I m just humiliating myself and my children. Kind of a shame that nobody does that for her and just lets her continue making a vile show of herself

• Heart
Reactions: 10
obvs i have no idea of the content she's shared in her book, but she's hugely playing on the "trauma" aspect to try and lure more people into buying it. using child sexual abuse and toxic relationships etc as bait is pretty bleeping twisted in itself, but posing so crudely in the photo which accompanies a post mentioning sexual abuse is totally wrong. like sure, those kind of experiences shouldn't be associated with feelings of shame, but the way she's promoting her book and the way she behaves generally - in terms of the way she's acing her own children at risk - is utterly shameful. those poor boys will up harmed by bullying and abuse and it will all be her fault - except that she won't blame herself, because she once redd a book that taught her that your kids will always be fucked up their upbringing and it's never the parents fault, so she may as well do her worst, right?

and as for the "trauma" she mentions that happened more recently, an experience that is supposedly "triggered" by needles - but when she wants attention, not when she wants tattoos and piercings - i guarantee that won't be mentioned in the book. she's referencing it and dropping hints here and there wohtou going into detail to give the impression that she's included further details in her book, but had never formally stated her book shares any of that information - again, she's using trauma as bait to line her pockets, and that's beyond sick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.