Knee Deep In Life #3 Trauma this, trauma that - get some self respect you disgusting bat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's very quiet. I'd love to be a fly on the wall. One of many flies in that house I'd imagine šŸ’©

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Last time she was this quiet was the last breakdown. Maybe in light of the SS referral she is finally reviewing what she puts on Social Media.....and has finally realised she can't find anything that isn't vile or embarrassing to her kids to upload šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
She's back, still vile and feeling a bit smug with herself, not a good look on anyone let alone someone like her

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s a proper smug twit. Like anyone cares why she took a day off. No judgment my ass. Hope she spent the time cleaning her tit tip of a house, showering and putting washing away. Lazy cow

Reactions: 6
She does this on purpose because she knows sheā€™ll get a reaction. Stupid attention seeking twit šŸ–•šŸ¼

Reactions: 3
How many more times is she gonna roll out this photo of her just after sheā€™s given birth! It wasnā€™t funny the first time you showed it, itā€™s definitely not funny after seeing it for the 556th time! Get some new content, you crusty old has been!!

Reactions: 8
How many more times is she gonna roll out this photo of her just after sheā€™s given birth! It wasnā€™t funny the first time you showed it, itā€™s definitely not funny after seeing it for the 556th time! Get some new content, you crusty old has been!!
my thoughts exactly! she's shared that photo multiple times, usually compared to a photo of a model or celeb posing beautifully and all made-up with their newborn baby postbirth, trying to prove that - unlike theirs - HER birth experience represents that of rEaL women - and always with a caption about how steve looks like a teen dad who just watched a horror movie. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 5
my thoughts exactly! she's shared that photo multiple times, usually compared to a photo of a model or celeb posing beautifully and all made-up with their newborn baby postbirth, trying to prove that - unlike theirs - HER birth experience represents that of rEaL women - and always with a caption about how steve looks like a teen dad who just watched a horror movie. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
She's an absolute tit.

Reactions: 6
ā€œNo shadeā€ but continues to encourage the pile on of the other poor woman in the comments

Reactions: 7
She does this on purpose because she knows sheā€™ll get a reaction. Stupid attention seeking twit šŸ–•šŸ¼
She's only taken a day off because SS have rattled her. Defo nothing to do with solidarity! The 1 post about women's rights! Considering She's meant to be all about female empowerment šŸ¤”

Also the birth photo! How many times. Poor kid, his first photos of entering the world is plastered all over the Internet year after year with crappy comments from his mother!

And the people laughing about the children shouting are equally disgraceful. I used to give my eldest a kiss & cuddle before going into school but at 8 they asked me to stop because itā€™s ā€œembarrassingā€, I totally respect that and would never do anything that they feel would cause them embarrassment so I stopped.
Exactly! I would go to the ends of the earth to not embarrass my kids because I know how bleeping brutal comprehensive school is, they might be ok now they are in primary but wait till they get up the big school, those kids are gonna have a bleeping dogs life! I feel so sorry for them, Laura should hang her head in shame at the things she is doing because its gonna have a massive impact on her children in the future! this is the reason I hate this selfish witch, its all me me me!

Reactions: 12
She's literally posted that side by side because she's knows it will set off her mummy brigade of fans who will agree she's 'so honest & relatable' why the duck does it matter or should the other photo be included next to her monstrosity to prove her version of events is the one to agree with. Most people are aware that's not a realistic straight after birth photo Laura! There's nothing relatable about you constantly trying to smack down other women on the Internet, you are just a silly attention seeking cow.

ā€˜No shadeā€™
Yet her intention was clearly to judge that family/woman for not looking as revolting as her post birth and imply that sheā€™s less of a mother because sheā€™d managed to brush her hair and pop on some makeup before posting a pic of her newborn online.
The comments under the pic are pretty mean too but whereā€™s Laura defending the woman sheā€™s claiming to throw ā€˜no shadeā€™ on.
Sheā€™s such an awful, insecure, jealous and revolting creature.

Reactions: 11
I had a full face of makeup on and my daughter unexpectedly arrived in an hour and 20 mins. My first pic with her I look flawless I had no time to sweat. So Laura am I a bleep for looking great after the birth of my daughter then because I donā€™t look a mess??? You really are a woman hater get a grip and go have a shower you skip rat

• Heart
Reactions: 13
ā€˜No shadeā€™
Yet her intention was clearly to judge that family/woman for not looking as revolting as her post birth and imply that sheā€™s less of a mother because sheā€™d managed to brush her hair and pop on some makeup before posting a pic of her newborn online.
The comments under the pic are pretty mean too but whereā€™s Laura defending the woman sheā€™s claiming to throw ā€˜no shadeā€™ on.
Sheā€™s such an awful, insecure, jealous and revolting creature.
as always, when people share their opinions or criticise her, she's very quick to share stories of herself ranting and label it as "bullying" - yet she's totally happy to shame other women based solely on their weight and appearance, and encourage everyone to leave comments slating whatever model/celeb she's dragging in the comments. her posts are all written out of sheer jealousy, and despite her claims that her bullying, shaming and mocking other women is justified as she's representing "rEaL" women, the reality is that her grubby photos and reels represent no-one other than her. all she truly represents is a woman who needs to attend to her personal hygiene even more desperately than she craves attention, who thinks it's totally acceptable behaviour to slate other women if you're jealous of them, and encourages others to do the same! it's pretty vile to base your entire career on creating content which publicly mocks other women, and claiming that your shamefulbbehaviour represents the behaviour of "rEaL" women!

every woman is real, whether they looked immaculate and perfectly made-up holding their newborn baby, or whether they looked exhausted and totally out of it - they're even real women if they've never birthed a baby at all! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 12
I had a full face of makeup on and my daughter unexpectedly arrived in an hour and 20 mins. My first pic with her I look flawless I had no time to sweat. So Laura am I a bleep for looking great after the birth of my daughter then because I donā€™t look a mess??? You really are a woman hater get a grip and go have a shower you skip rat

Same! After my kids I didnā€™t look like Iā€™d just birthed a baby because they were born quickly and I still had a full face of makeup and my hair done after. I donā€™t understand why women feel the need to shame other women for anything but particularly how they look after giving birth. So what if someone doesnā€™t look like a bag of tit after or wants to take five mins to make themselves look presentable before posting a post birth pic online. It doesnā€™t make you less of a mother.
Sheā€™s hideous. Itā€™s weird to say I hate someone that Iā€™ve never met but I genuinely feel hatred and disgust towards Laura. I think sheā€™s a horrible, nasty, bitter piece of work thatā€™s insanely jealous of anyone thatā€™s even slightly more attractive/slimmer than she is.

• Heart
My kids
Same! After my kids I didnā€™t look like Iā€™d just birthed a baby because they were born quickly and I still had a full face of makeup and my hair done after. I donā€™t understand why women feel the need to shame other women for anything but particularly how they look after giving birth. So what if someone doesnā€™t look like a bag of tit after or wants to take five mins to make themselves look presentable before posting a post birth pic online. It doesnā€™t make you less of a mother.
Sheā€™s hideous. Itā€™s weird to say I hate someone that Iā€™ve never met but I genuinely feel hatred and disgust towards Laura. I think sheā€™s a horrible, nasty, bitter piece of work thatā€™s insanely jealous of anyone thatā€™s even slightly more attractive/slimmer than she is.
You aren't alone, even her bestest friends feel the same, they stay with her out of loyalty but slag off her every move when they can.

I haven't spoken to her for probably 6 years or so but I still see her friends and they tell me all this tit. It's just sad she doesn't realise!

Reactions: 4
My kids
You aren't alone, even her bestest friends feel the same, they stay with her out of loyalty but slag off her every move when they can.

I haven't spoken to her for probably 6 years or so but I still see her friends and they tell me all this tit. It's just sad she doesn't realise!
What sort of stuff do they say?

Reactions: 1
She wasn't offline due to 'solidarity' on Monday. She's been too quiet and way too clothed since. Even looked like she'd given the Bugs Bunny gnashers a quick scrub, yesterday. Defo some Social Services involvement going on

Feel free to correct us if we're wrong, Laura šŸ‘‹

Reactions: 9
Same. Am I fair game to be mocked and parodied because I had an unexpected premature labour that was super quick, therefore had makeup on and my hair looked nice?

#bekind but not to women she deems prettier/thinner/more glam than her.

Real woman does not = dirty, disgusting, crude and nasty.

In Lauraā€™s world, any woman who takes care of themselves and takes pride in their appearance is somehow ā€˜less worthyā€™. Good to know.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.